28 | Missed Hyung

Donghyuck sat in the classroom, paying attention to something he wasn't a big fan of. Math. He finished taking his notes, and just was bored out of his mind. But, someone already filled his boring mind.

Mark. 

He hasn't seen him since the party, didn't even messaged him. It made Donghyuck feel like Mark didn't like him. Probably didn't, but that's whatever. Of course, Donghyuck is one of a kind beauty, and others did have a crush on him.

I mean, everyone did, like Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, and more people. But there were still people that also had a crush on another person. Donghyuck got up from his seat when the bell rang, scrolling through his phone. 

He was wondering if he should text him... or not. He wasn't sure, so he stopped by the club room, slipping the piece of paper into the box for advice. Donghyuck walked out towards the gate, and Renjun was waiting for their lazyasses in the parking lot, just sitting in the car; scrolling on his phone.

Donghyuck entered the car, with Renjun sighing.

"About time, I had to run from Jaemin and Jeno," Renjun exaggerated. Chenle was sitting in the back with Jisung next to him. Donghyuck sighed, buckling up. Donghyuck stared through the window, ignoring the background noises. Aka ChenJi just messing around in the back. 

Donghyuck for once... missed his hyung...