12 | Cute Smile

Chenle sat alone during break time, he was just having a small snack. 

(He was just having one of them, they don't give me one for aesthetic >:()

"Hey, Chenle," Jisung's voice was heard, JIsung was walking towards him.

"Oh, Hi Jisung," Chenle spoke.

"What's up?" Chenle asked the boy. 

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to hang out with you," Jisung stated, he sat down next to Chenle. It kind of sparked a conversation, but it was pretty awkward. Chenle found it odd that he kept fiddling with his fingers and scratching the back of his neck. I mean, Chenle was nervous having a friend that wasn't really any of the other cupids. I mean, this isn't Chenle's first time, but it's a newer school and more younger people.

Jisung smiled, then they walked to classes together. It seems like they would be really good friends. 

-

You may think about how Cupids would be aware of love and such, but no. The three have never fallen in love, okay, Renjun fell in love with his own cat but that doesn't count. They only know how to make people fall in love with each other. 

"Hey, just wondering, do you want to hang out with me over the weekends? Nobody's home on the weekend and none of my friends would be available," Jisung asked Chenle. Chenle was shocked, it would be his first time hanging out with someone. Chenle replied, "Okay, sure!" 

Chenle noticed Jisung's shy smile, it was ...

cute.