35 | Immortality

"Ah, seems like Hyuck isn't gonna come home," Renjun said sighing.

"Oh well," Renjun said, looking at the love meter. It was oddly increasing.

"Hey, uh, change of plans, I think we are 'moving' in the next three weeks, so yeah. You better tell them now and shit. Good luck with that," Renjun said.

"You're so lucky... The love of your lives is immortal like us," Chenle sighed.

"They aren't. I need three more weekends of getting railed, we leave, and I'll have my potion," Renjun said.

"But, we need to keep it at 100%, and not screw anything up," Renjun explained.

-

Renjun sat in his room, finishing homework. He sighed, he needed the potion just so no feelings shall be left within him. Of course, you would think, "Oh now he's in love, he wouldn't want the potion," well you are incorrect.

He is a very determined person to get it out of his system. 

Renjun sighed, he got a text message that Donghyuck wouldn't come home. Renjun sighed, as he finished his work, and thought a bit to himself.

"He's gonna get railed and a boyfriend or something," Renjun thought. Renjun sat on his computer, playing some games because he was bored. Renjun had a lot in mind, and shit; it was annoying and video games didn't help him.

-

"Where the fuck were you?" Renjun asked Donghyuck the next school morning. Renjun pulled Donghyuck from the collar of his shirt. 

"Uh, boyfriend," Donghyuck said, sighing loudly.

"Dude, we have literally a 93% on the love meter, and you already got a boyfriend? You better not, unless you want to get heartbroken, then go ahead," Renjun said, pushing Donghyuck off. Renjun knows what's best. He doesn't need anyone to tell him that he is wrong, which he isn't. 

Donghyuck sighed, he knew what he had to do, soon...