22 | Sneaking Out

Donghyuck was chilling on his bed, it was a Wednesday night. He got a phone call from Mark. 

"What's up Hyung?" Donghyuck asked, picking up the phone.

"Can you come to the school with me? I have something to do," Mark asked.

"Oh okay," Donghyuck said.

"And, can you bring your club keys with you? It's something important," Mark said, Donghyuck raised an eyebrow. He was suspicious of Mark's request, but he didn't question it. 

-

Donghyuck snuck out as Renjun and Chenle were already busy. Renjun's always busy with the love thermometer and other shit. Chenle's trying to work on his school work.

Donghyuck subsequently spread his wings and flew towards his school. Donghyuck landed near the school's gate, meeting up with Mark.

"So, what are we doing here late at night?" Donghyuck asked.

"Come here," Mark whispered, dragging Donghyuck. They got over the wall, with Mark helping them both. Security guards were walking around. They snuck into the school building and the Cupid's Clubroom. 

"Wait, so why are we here for?" Donghyuck whispered, but Mark hushed him.

"Hand me the keys," Mark instructed. Donghyuck handed him the keys, and Mark went through each one, and they walked inside the club room. It was dark, but it was fine. They had the moonlight and their night vision to rely on. 

Mark went to find the box and found it. The messages of other student's love confessions and advice questions. Mark looked through and found a paper. Then they heard a security guard walking down the hallway. Mark carefully closed the box, stuffing it in his pocket. Mark ducked, bringing Donghyuck down to the ground with him. 

They were stuck in a tight spot. Donghyuck laid under him, as Mark was on top, spotting on the guard. Donghyuck could feel Mark's breathing, and he could hear it too. 

After what it felt like a long time, Mark got up. Donghyuck also got up and they snuck out. They made sure to lock the door and everything. Then Mark helped Donghyuck get out of the school and they were finally in the clear. 

"So, why did you need our club room for?" Donghyuck questioned.

"Uh, it wasn't anything that important, but thanks. See you tomorrow," Mark said, walking off. Donghyuck frowned but ignored it. He waited for Mark to be out of view, then his wings stretched out and he flew out into the sky. Like a bird. 

Mark turned to check on Haechan, but he disappeared. As if he never existed. 

-

Mark sat at the party before Donghyuck and Mark snuck into the school had happened, they were playing truth or dare and Mark picked dare. 

"I dare you to send a love confession through the Cupid's club of your crush," his friends went. Mark sighed, and they had to wait till Wednesday afternoon. 

Mark wanted to escape out of it, but he needed to know who worked in the club. He asked the teachers because he needed to deliver something to the club, and Donghyuck was one of them. 

Thus, a plan was created.

Also, what did the paper say? 

"I like Lee Donghyuck."