36 | Boba & Exams

Chenle sat and stared at the boy sitting in front of him. God, he was perfect, but Chenle needed to slowly avoid him. Okay, but literally, Jisung is your friend, why would you??? But, the real question is, Why can't you? Why don't you have the balls to break his soft and charming heart?

Answer? You already know...

Chenle finished his test, walking up to the teacher's desk to turn it in. Chenle walked back, burying his face in his arms, staring at Jisung like a magnificent sculpture at the art gallery. After it felt like a long time, Chenle and Jisung were finally out of class, hoping that they passed.

"Alright, one winter finals have been tackled, wanna come over to study tonight for our other tests?" Jisung asked, putting his arm around Chenle's shoulder. Chenle smile and nodded. Might as well finish his exams before he leaves.

"Sure, wanna get some boba before we hit your house?" Chenle asked. Jisung nodded with a smile. 

-

They did some studying at Jisung's house

They did some studying at Jisung's house. Chenle felt tired, so they took a break. Chenle was on his phone, he looked up to Jisung in front of his face. Jisung leaned in close to his face, Chenle could feel himself blushing with the younger up in his face and all.

"What?" Chenle asked, breaking the tension between them.

"O-oh, nothing, I wanted to get this pen," Jisung said, pulling out the pen from behind Chenle.

"Oh, I see," Chenle said, going to back to study.

Jisung cursed himself out for doing that and looking like an idiot.