37 | YUHHHH GET INTO IT

Donghyuck watched a movie at Mark's home that same day. Things got intense when things went out of hand, and into the bedroom, they go. 

-

Donghyuck woke up with Mark holding him tightly.

"mmm... hyung, I need to go to school now," Donghyuck groaned, sitting up on the bed. It hurt a bit, but he was alright. Mark groaned, not wanting to let his lover go. There were like over 10 hickeys on his whole body, Donghyuck didn't care that much. 

Donghyuck dressed for school, and Mark dropped him off. 

Donghyuck got an earful from Renjun, but Donghyuck ignored it. He loved Mark and wanted Mark to be his forever lover.

But, deep down inside; he knew that wasn't going to happen.

The younger wants to spend his last days with his baby.

-

Donghyuck returned to Mark's place, smiling at the one whom he truly loves. Donghyuck couldn't help but his heart was doing all sorts of things. It made him feel very happy around him.

Donghyuck knocked on the door and was invited inside to cuddle and kiss with some studying on the side.  

Donghyuck deep down inside knew what he was going into, but he wanted to make the best of it. 

Donghyuck walked out of the shower, wearing Mark's hoodie, which was a right fit for him. 

"Are you going to give that back anytime soon?" Mark questioned, looking at the boy up and down.

"Nuh uh," Donghyuck puffed his cheeks up.

"When will you?" Mark questioned, once again. Donghyuck shook his head no, and Mark sighed heavily. Oh well.