10 | Reading Out

It was Donghyuck's turn, recently, he wasn't able to have a full conversation with his Mark hyung. Donghyuck ate his lunch and live. Jeno sat eating his lunch, moderating it. Renjun was in the room with Jaemin too, because Jaemin didn't want to be bored and alone.

"Okay, hello, let's get started with confessions," Donghyuck said, after drinking a gulp of water. 

"I like Mark Lee, yeah, that's all it says," Donghyuck said, it was awkward since he was getting this weird feeling like in his stomach. It bothered him.

"Let's see, I have a crush on Yi Hyun, ooh~ Interesting," Donghyuck said, putting some commentary into it. He disliked the feeling of saying a short sentence. Donghyuck continued with names like Chong Sun, Ji Hun, Hye Gyo, Jae Hui, etc.

"Alright, advice time," Donghyuck announced, he drank a gulp of water before starting. 

"Let's see, so this person wants to know about why their boyfriend is behaving this way. My Oppa hasn't been giving me attention, I've been trying to get myself to give him a lot of attention, but it isn't working," Donghyuck readout.

"Well, I can't be the judge here. I also never had a partner in my whole life, honestly, here's a good few possible reasons. He could either cheat on you, starting to lose interest or you guys are getting comfortable enough in your life. Maybe he has his bad days, men go through that too, you know. But, I'm not sure, I don't know him personally, but hopefully, your relationship turns out well," Donghyuck said.

"Next one, oh, someone wants to know of an idea of wanting to ask someone out," Donghyuck said. 

"Hm, well, I think that maybe a simple love letter... Or find a romantic place and just ask them there, sing a song for them, etc. There are a lot of ways to ask a person out. But that depends if they feel the same for you," Donghyuck answered.

-

Donghyuck sighed, he finished the last of his lunch, and classes have begun once again. Donghyuck passed by his Mark hyung who didn't even say 'Hi' to him, Donghyuck got a bit devastated, but he probably didn't see him. 

Donghyuck disappeared into class, he had a class with Jeno or was it Jaemin. He didn't remember their names that well.

-

Mark has been teased by his friends because they made up this random thing of Mark liking his younger classmen, which resulted in Mark wanting it to stop. He was trying to be a good person, but he didn't want his friends to tease him and the younger classmen. Besides, he was only helping out Donghyuck.