33 | Wanna be his

Jisung arrived at the condo, he used the open key in the hidden area, Jisung entered the condo.

"Oh, did Renjun called you here?" Chenle asked, walking towards the door. Jisung nodded, locking the door behind him. They got out their video games and played them for three hours until Donghyuck had to come home. 

Chenle picked out a movie, as a loud commotion was coming from Donghyuck's room. It was just Donghyuck being high and shit. 

Chenle was a bit distant from Jisung. Why? The love meter was almost completed. At 90%, they have to leave right after. Jisung is only a mortal. Chenle can't be with a mortal if it means breaking Chenle's heart in the next century. 

Jisung sat close to him, cuddling next to him. Chenle sort of scooted away from him. Jisung looked extremely bothered by it.

Mark left, and they had to make sure Donghyuck went to bed.

After that, Chenle just went to bed and Jisung just watched the movie. Once the movie finished, Jisung turned off everything, and make sure the whole house is locked. He went back into the room, tucking in Chenle.

Jisung stared at Chenle, moving Chenle's hair aside. Softly smile at the boy.

-

"You know, you shouldn't get your hopes up," Renjun said, remembering back when Jisung had to talk to Renjun privately.

"Why?" Jisung asked.

"He's different from you & we are moving soon again, so yeah. Just stay as friends," Renjun said, walking off. It made Jisung very confused, but he didn't want to listen to Renjun. 

-

The next morning, Jisung was welcomed with breakfast after staying up late. Nothing was different, just food and shit. Jisung went home, just wishing to be with Chenle already.