11 | Doyoung Hyung

Renjun having to control and monitor things for his newly made club. Renjun sat in the club room, sorting out the advice and confession papers. 

"When are you two going to leave?" Renjun asked, he turned to the two boys messing around in the studio room. 

"Uh, until you do," Jeno replied. Renjun sighed, he sorted them out for the next day, putting the new confessions and advice questions in two separate boxes so they don't get mixed up. Renjun had to schedule a meeting for their monthly club meeting. 

Renjun then received a phone call.

"Hello, this is Renjun," Renjun answered.

"Renjun, I'm outside of your school. I just needed to talk to you," one of the officials said over the phone.

"Ah, hyung, hold on. I'll be right there," Renjun said, smiling.

"I'll be back, don't ruin anything," Renjun spoke in a stern tone. Renjun dashed out to the school, jumping into one of the high official's arms. Kim Doyoung.

"I'm so happy you're here, Hyung! What do you need?" Renjun asked, his bunny smile appeared on Doyoung's face. Doyoung patted Renjun's head, Renjun admired Doyoung ever since Renjun first met him as a baby Cupid. 

"No, the others were talking about how you made a new club. Although I don't recommend it, it works, it helps encourages people and such. Maybe physically get people together, I know you three don't like to talk to people, but make some friends and try to get them together," Doyoung suggested.

"Ah yes, I know! Thank you hyung," Renjun smiled gleefully. Doyoung bid goodbye and disappeared. Renjun returned to the club room, with Jeno and Jaemin still messing around with the Studio.

"By the way, Renjun, who was that you were talking to?" Jeno asked, leaning back on his chair.

"Perhaps, your boyfriend?" Jaemin teased.

"No, he's just a hyung I admire. He just wanted to visit me and everything. He's a good guy," Renjun said, packing up his things.

"Come now, or else I'll lock you in the clubroom," Renjun said, swinging his keys with his index fingers. Jaemin and Jeno followed Renjun like little penguins, following their mother.

Renjun realized that the two followed him home.

"Go home," Renjun said, walking up to his condo.

"But we live here too," Jaemin whined.

"What?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah, just above you," Jeno said, pointing up.

"Then..." Renjun raised an eyebrow.

"We just wanted to go to the arcade," Jaemin answered. Renjun sighed, he got off of his stop and went home.