14 | Renjun's love

Jeno disappeared into the bathroom as Jaemin and Renjun sat together. 

"Hey, Renjun, quick question..." Jaemin said, his tone of voice changed. 

"What?" Renjun asked, flipping his pages on his book. 

"Do you like Jeno?" Jaemin asked.

"Nope, why?" Renjun answered quickly, without batting an eye. Jaemin was somewhat astonished, no reaction from Renjun.

"Oh, no reason," Jaemin said. Renjun looked at him weirdly, with his eyebrow raised. Renjun shrugged his shoulders, replying with, "Okay, whatever you say." Jeno returned, but he wasn't in the bathroom. They were on a little plan...

-

"Hey Chenle, does Renjun ever liked anyone?" Jeno asked Chenle, Jisung was next to him. And CHENLE WAS SCARED AS SHIT. Chenle hid behind Jisung, the two looked at Chenle confused.

"W-well... Uh... I can think of two, but Renjun doesn't like anyone. Never seen him crushing... Uh... but he only has eyes for his cat, Injunie. Back at home," Chenle replied, Jisung shrugged. Jeno thanked Chenle and disappeared into the crowd.

"Are you just scared of people in general?" Jisung joked. Chenle playfully hit him, they continued to walk to their class.

-

"Hey, Haechannie, does Renjun ever liked anyone?" Jaemin asked Donghyuck.

"Hm, Injunie. His cat back at home," Donghyuck said, he noticed his Mark hyung and ran towards him. Jaemin didn't get his full answer.

-

Renjun heard from Donghyuck and Chenle that Jeno and Jaemin asked about who he liked. Which was weird. Must be for blackmail. 

They kept following Renjun around like dogs, once again. 

"You guys really had to ask those two about my love life, didn't you?" Renjun asked. Jaemin nodded, along with Jeno. Renjun couldn't help but sigh.

"I don't like anyone. Only injunie, my cat," Renjun said, showing them what Injunie looked like.

 Only injunie, my cat," Renjun said, showing them what Injunie looked like

"What about crushes?" Jaemin asked.

"Nope, not at all," Renjun replied, popping the 'p' at the end of nope. 

"So, you never fell for anyone, yet you're the president of the Cupid's club," Jeno teased.

"Mmm, yeah," Renjun said, nodding his head. 

"I just have quite the knowledge of love," Renjun answered, he looked at them with a smile. It was ending towards the weekend, Renjun couldn't wait to stay at home and just rest. Donghyuck was waiting at the gate with Chenle.

"Oh there you are, you little asshole! Took you long enough," Donghyuck said, playfully punching Renjun. 

"Whatever, come on. Let's go home," Renjun said, pinching Donghyuck's ear, dragging him like a rag doll. The two looked at Chenle, who shrugged and walked behind Renjun.