21 | For the Best

Chenle sat awkwardly at Jisung's house, as the two other girls sat across the table. Jisung went to go get some snacks and drinks. Chenle opened up his computer, logging in. Jisung came in with some snacks, putting it in the middle. 

Chenle's adrenaline finally calmed down after being next to Jisung, letting him do all the talking to the girls

Chenle's adrenaline finally calmed down after being next to Jisung, letting him do all the talking to the girls. Chenle did some sort of communication, either whispering to Jisung or he typed on the computer. 

"So, what parts do you want to say?" Soo Ah asked Chenle. Chenle shrugged, he didn't care. 

"Alright, I'll just assign it," she said, shrugging. Chenle's phone rang, so Chenle picked it up.

"Yes?" Chenle asked. 

"Can you come home? I don't want you to stay out late," Renjun asked, Chenle nodded and agreed. Then, they hung up. 

"Jisung, hyung called me home, I'll see you tomorrow," Chenle said, packing up his things.

"Oh okay, let me walk you out, " Jisung said, helping him with his things. Chenle walked out, and bid Jisung goodbye. 

-

"Anyways, the higher-ups were calling me lazy, but I call this type of matchmaking, as efficient," Renjun said, sighing

"Anyways, the higher-ups were calling me lazy, but I call this type of matchmaking, as efficient," Renjun said, sighing. "So, they weren't mad?" Donghyuck questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Not at all," Renjun said. 

Chenle finally could feel comfortable in his own home. He just didn't know them in general. He wasn't afraid of the other cupids, since he knew them ever since he was created. But, at least he had to work on a project with Jisung. 

After dinner, Chenle went to his room to finish the homework he's already known for. Chenle thought of how it was probably a small crush that he'll get over. Since it's hard for an immortal and mortal to date the other.

"Maybe... I should stop liking him, it's for the best," Chenle thought.