24 | Chenle's Confident Boost

Chenle sat with Jisung during class as everyone was in their team groups. Chenle was looking a bit nervous but he was fine. Jisung was next to him and was with him. So Chenle was doing fine, just not mentally. 

Jisung began stroking Chenle's hair as they finished their assignment and such. Then the presentations started. At this point, Jisung knew how Chenle would act. So, he decided to calm him down by just stroking Chenle's hair and holding his hand, caressing his hand. Chenle did feel much better. 

They presented, with Chenle doing the least amount of lines, out of nervousness. Jisung had to cover for him, memorizing most of the line presentation. After that presentation, Chenle thanked him. 

-

Chenle hadn't been doing much of love happening, he was too caught up with himself. But oh well. It was Donghyuck's turn on the mic, talking and shit. 

Chenle sat with Jisung during lunch, just to keep him company. Chenle swung his legs around, which was very adorable in the eyes of Jisung. Then, announcements came on. 

They announced the people who wrote who they liked. Like, Jeno, Renjun, Ji Hye, Min Jun, Soon Ha, Yu Ri, etc. Donghyuck came across some advice in need. 

"I have a boyfriend, who has been hanging with his female friend a lot and I was suspicious of their actions," Haechan read.

"Well, here is a question for you, do you trust your boyfriend? If you do, alright, then they are probably just being friends, unless they are having something between themselves. But I just think that they are most likely friends. I don't know the full context, so I really shouldn't have a say in things like that," Donghyuck said.

-

Chenle finished his lunch, just playing some videogames with his friend, Jisung. The two ended up finding a lot about each other while play video games. It was somewhat refreshing and different to them. 

"Hey, uh, do you want to come over to my place at the weekends? My hyungs might be out, but usually, they stay at home," Chenle asked. Jisung's eye lit up for some reason. 

"Sure, I've never been to it," Jisung said, he had a huge grin on his face. 

Chenle smile, he could feel the excitement in his chest.