39 | Cupids can hurt others too

It was almost nearing departure for the Cupid's. They had their love meter filled up all the way. Now, they sort of needed to break it to their pride and joys.

-

Chenle wasn't even dating Jisung in the first place, but it would still hurt him.

"Hey Jisung, can you come over tonight? I have something important to tell you," Chenle asked the younger, who nodded. If it was important, then it was really important then. Jisung placed his arm around Chenle as they both walked to class. 

After classes, they went to Chenle's condo and locked themselves in Chenle's room. 

"So, what was that important to the point where you had to make it really private?" Jisung asked.

"Oh, I'm gonna move, I won't come back to South Korea so, don't wait for me," Chenle said.

"What? But you literally just arrived here last year, and now you are moving? Where are you going?" Jisung asked.

"Somewhere else, I won't be back here to visit you or anything; so don't wait for me," Chenle said, Jisung's heart sunk. He didn't expect that out of Chenle. Jisung wrapped his arms around Chenle's body, pulling him into a warm hug. Chenle hugged him back, only for his heart to drop when he heard Jisung sobbing his heart out.

-

It was even harder for Donghyuck; that boy didn't want to leave his boyfriend. He already had everything he wanted in life, but then now he needed to let him go. 

"Mark, can we talk ?" Donghyuck asked, looking a bit nervous.  Mark noticed, and he let him. Mark sat down with Donghyuck, waiting for the younger to speak up. Donghyuck breathed in, then out. 

"Mark, let's break up," Donghyuck said, their worlds begun crashing down on them. Like an airplane crashing down into the abyss of heartbreak. 

"What? W-wait, w-what do you mean by b-breaking up?" Mark stammered, he really didn't want to lose his baby bear. Donghyuck began tearing up as Mark held his baby in his arms, sobbing too.

"I-I'm sorry, but it's for the b-best," Donghyuck stammered, choking on his sobs.

"Don't apologize, it's okay," Mark said, patting Donghyuck's head, tears watered down like rainfall. Donghyuck left afterward, leaving Mark sad as hell, sobbing his heart out in his apartment. (I teared up because I asked him if we could be friends and not friends that just love each other like a couple, and I miss him still. I want to be friends, but he's gone from social media, I'm just worried rn, but it's ok)

-

Renjun bid his goodbyes, and he went to Nomin's place.

"Oh, hey," Jaemin said, answering the door.

"Potion, you promised?" Renjun asked.

"Right, let me get that for you," Jaemin said, going to a cupboard and taking out a box, then pulling out a potion. "Here, just for you," Jaemin said, smiling, handing him the potion. 

"Thanks," Renjun said, putting it in his bag. Jaemin pulled Renjun's head towards his, giving one last forehead kiss. Jeno walked out, giving the same forehead kiss too.

Renjun walked off, and disappeared.