38 | Sicky Baby

It was the weekend, Renjun felt exhausted and didn't want to get out of bed. His body temperature was high; with Chenle and Donghyuck out of the house. Jeno and Jaemin were waiting patiently, but already had pre-recorded sex videos, planned.

Renjun had a high fever and needed to get up. He was late, but the two already knew that Renjun wasn't in good shape. Jaemin took care of Renjun as Jeno went out to buy some things for Renjun.

"I told you, I'm fine," Renjun groaned. He didn't want to be in debt to people. Nor did he wanted to. 

"Too bad, you have to stay in bed, I have to make porridge," Jaemin said, walking into the kitchen to cook up some nice Chinese fish fillet rice porridge. Renjun huffed and just continued to lay down as he listened to the nice chopping and bubbling noises coming from the kitchen. 

(This is what I always want when I'm sick or on cold days

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(This is what I always want when I'm sick or on cold days.)

Jeno returned with medicine and some snacks for the sick boy. Renjun was already nodding his head, about to fall asleep. Jaemin was busy making the rice porridge, Jeno smiled as he put his things down and let Renjun doze off into a sweet slumber. 

The two sighed in relief as Jeno did some off work and Jaemin finished making the porridge for the boy. 

Later that day, Renjun woke up from his nap with hot porridge sitting next to him on the table. Renjun sat up, eating it as Jaemin took the thermometer from the cabinet from the bathroom, checking on Renjun's temperature. 

The rice porridge made Renun's body nice and warm, making his insides heat up in bliss. Jaemin patted Renjun's head, only a degree down. That was good, some process has been made for reviving Renjun's health back to normal. Renjun went on his phone after he ate, with Jaemin trying to get the older back to sleep. 

It got late into the night and Renjun was finally nursed back to health. 

Jaemin sighed in relief, Jeno slumped on his chair after posting their videos on Only Fans and PH or something else. Idk man. Twitter, probably.