9 | School Project

Chenle received a text message from Jisung, he wanted to meet up at his address to do their project together. Chenle agreed, he texted his hyungs that he would come home late and followed Jisung to his house.

They arrived at Jisung's place, settling down to do their project. It was some sort of slideshow presentation, and they were given a whole ass week to finish and complete it. Jisung let Chenle do the easy work, setting up and decorating the presentation, while Jisung typed in their notes for their subject. 

Chenle also helped with the notes too, and Jisung just assigned the parts that Chenle needed to say for the presentation. The younger eventually took the older home and left. 

-

"So, how was it? Anything juicy?" Donghyuck joked as Chenle entered the condo. 

"Sheesh, hyung. It was only a science project. Don't worry about it," Chenle spoke, he wasn't a big fan of the teasing, but whatever. 

"Come here you two, let's eat," Renjun said, plating the food. 

"Looks good," Donghyuck said, settling down to eat with the rest of the family

-

Chenle sat in the clubroom after school because they needed to decide some shit and stuff.

"Alright, let's make a schedule for everyone. That doesn't include Jeno, because he works on our shit for the announcements," Renjun said, with a handmade schedule. Chenle could hear Donghyuck groan in agony, he didn't want to do it. But they have to. 

"We have to, how about this? I'll take two days, and the rest of you pick one lunch to do. Got it?" Renjun spat, he sounded stressed or pissed at Donghyuck. 

"Fine," Donghyuck whined while getting hit in the head by Renjun.

Chenle and Jaemin just picked out a good date, which was on a Wednesday and a Tuesday. Renjun took Monday and Friday, while Donghyuck took a Thursday. 

-

Chenle was still new and didn't notice many people, which was sad, but y' know. But he recognized Jisung, and that's it. Those two new people in their club were unfamiliar, but at least Donghyuck's hyung was sort of familiar. 

Chenle sighed as he with Donghyuck eating as Renjun was monitoring with Jaemin and Jeno for their first confessions and Jaemin had to go up. 

"Let's see Confessions," Jaemin announced on the mic

"Ah, okay, anonymous wrote, I like Cha Na Woon," Jaemin announced.

"Another, Kim Nam-Gi," Jaemin said.

"U-uh, hyung, do I read this whole thing out, or..?" Jaemin announced, then an open door was heard, and here comes President Renjun.

"Please don't write names of either yourself or someone else. Nobody likes to be outted," Renjun said, taking the paper away and throwing it in the trash. Jaemin shrugged and continued with the names.

"Alright, now for advice," Jaemin announced. 

"For this device confession, "Hi, I like this girl named Su Yun, we don't really talk and it's obvious that I like her. But, I really want her to notice me, but I don't know how to bring up a conversation together," Jaemin readout.

"Yah! Don't take my rice ball!" Chenle whined as Donghyuck shoved it down his mouth. "Toh baf," Donghyuck spoke, with rice in his mouth. Chenle pouted but Donghyuck gave him his other rice ball, and Chenle enjoyed it.

"Well, I think that maybe when you have the confidence, just ask her about her favorite thing or just find something you both like in common and click," Jaemin replied to the question. 

After that, the bell rang and they scrambled to class.