34 | My Partner

Donghyuck walked in the hallways, calling Mark. They weren't dating, but they just did it as friends. 

"Don't you have class now?" Mark asked.

"haha yeah, I'mma go ahead now, hyung," Donghyuck said, his face with a full smile. Donghyuck put his phone away and went inside of the classroom to begin classes. Donghyuck went through the painful class, going through notes and shit.

He walked out of class, talking to friends, and such.

"Hey, Donghyuck I heard someone likes you," one of his friends said.

"Really? I'm not really interested, haha," Donghyuck chuckled.

"Aw, why not?" they asked.

"I already have a partner, they are already amazing," Donghyuck said with a smile. Donghyuck walked away, going to the clubroom. It was Donghyuck's turn, and he needed to make sure people get together, probably even fuck.

"I think we need about a month or less than that, then you two need to say bye to your lover boys. Humans don't last forever, y'know," Renjun said. It made both Chenle and Haechan's heart sank, they only wanted to avoid the harsh truth.

"Yeah, I know," Donghyuck replied, putting on headphones, and entering the studio. 

"Hello, welcome back. We have new advice to tell and more confessions to read," Donghyuck said with a welcoming smile. There were a few names, even his own. Which was weird.

"Now, advice. What if there is another person after my crush?" Donghyuck readout.

"Well, usually I think that whoever gets the person you both like, I think whoever doesn't get their crush should move on from them. It's okay, you can always find someone better. It's not like they are your true soulmate; but of course, you shouldn't blame the person who dates your crush, you can't control feelings," Donghyuck said.

-

He saw Mark's car parked at his school.

"Oh hey," Donghyuck said, waving at Mark.

"Get in, I need a break from schoolwork," Mark said with a smile. Donghyuck couldn't hold his smile, he excitedly went in the car, they drove off to a nice place. It was at the Han river, a romantic place for lovers and such.

"This is a good place; I heard, it's very calming," Mark said. Mark got out of the car with Donghyuck; they took a stroll around the Han River, but the two walked back after an hour or so. 

They went to Mark's place, making some food. Donghyuck texted Renjun, notifying them that he wouldn't be at dinner. 

It was surprisingly good, (with Mark having to practice to make the foods to impress Donghyuck); Donghyuck was somewhat impressed

"Do you like it...?" Mark asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, it's good! Don't worry, I like it," Donghyuck said, thinking that it should've had a bit more flavor, but it was still good.