32 | Railed

Renjun had to go somewhere. It was the deal, to obtain for the potion to reverse. Renjun dialed Jisung to go to their condo.

"Hey Jisung, Donghyuck and I won't be home, can you accompany Chenle in our condo?" Renjun asked. 

"Wait why?" Jisung asked.

"Well, I'm literally about to be fucking railed, and Donghyuck's at a party," Renjun said.

"And I don't trust Chenle to be home alone," Renjun explained to the boy.

"Uh, fine," Jisung said, then they hung up. 

Then the door swung open.

"I hate you both," Renjun said, rolling his eyes.

-

Renjun woke up early in the morning, groaning with the huge pain in his ass. Jaemin was already awake, editing the video.

They just were doing porn, as a deal for the potion, of course, they wore something to cover their face because they go to school, and they might get expelled and shit. Jeno was still asleep, last night was wild.

It had bondage, choking, and everything, but they regularly checked on Renjun, because Renjun hasn't done anything like being railed and getting his back blown. (Lmao, imagine being an 1190-year-old virgin. Sheesh, that's rough. )

Renjun tried to shuffle out of the bed but ended up falling. Jaemin noticed, and had to pick him up.

"Damn, you really tried to walk after all that," Jaemin muttered, carrying him into the bathroom, handing him clothes. Renjun had already received his adorable little aftercare, but like Renjun needed to get back to his condo, and take care of Donghyuck and Chenle.

"You sure you can walk?" Jeno asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Renjun said, he stepped and immediately fell on his ass. 

"I think I should start grabbing the walls," Renjun said, trying to get up. Jaemin helped him up, and Renjun arrived at his condo safely.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Chenle, looking horrified at the love bites and hickeys on his body.

"I got railed, is what happened," Renjun said, walking in.

"What's railed?" Chenle asked.

"Another word for sex," Renjun said. Chenle blushed, and just closed the door.

"Chenle, if you ever have sex, just so you know. Never take two at once," Renjun said, putting his things down and making breakfast.

"Two what?" Chenle asked.

"So it was a threesome?" Donghyuck asked.

"Yeah, I regret it now," Renjun said, as his legs were secretly shaking. Chenle gasped realizing what really Renjun meant.

"Why, why, whyyyy," Chenle whined.

"Also, Donghyuck, what happened to you?" Renjun asked.

"DIdn't get railed unlike you, I just got drugged by someone, Mark took me home," Donghyuck said, rubbing his forehead. 

"Oh, that's good," Renjun said, taking some eggs out of the fridge as Donghyuck filled a cup of water. 

They had breakfast, with Jisung needing to wake up because Renjun made breakfast

They had breakfast, with Jisung needing to wake up because Renjun made breakfast. They all thanked Renjun, while Renjun smiled through the pain in his ass.