The after party and Home .Chapter 9

Marshal pulls me into a hug, and offers me a contract to sing with him. I pull away in shock i look around and there clapping.
Pheonix " h-how did you know."
Marshal " see that women over there , Ghost contacted me . I'll be I touch."
I see Dollie head for the piano and she starts playing. Her voice feels the room she speaks into the mic.
Dollie Arisugawa " Mum , Yuki this is for you . I love you both."
Dollie Arisugawa "
Skies are crying,
I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Like you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?
You can take everything
I haveYou can break everything
I amLike I'm made of glassLike
I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper,
like a skyscraper
As the smoke clears,
I awaken from untangle you from me
Would it make you, feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
Go run, run, run
I'm gonna stay right here,
Watch you disappear
Yeah-oh, go run, run, runYeah,
it's a long way down but
I am closer to the clouds up here
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper,
oh-oh
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Lik a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
(Like a skyscraper)Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.
Yuki pulls me into his arms I rest my head on his chest we sway to Dollie's singing when I feel his fingers lift my chin.
Yuki Arisugawa " my Queen, my wife . You have made me the happiest guy in this room , now please place them lips on mine."
We kiss and Yuki pulls back.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix it's time to say our goodbyes , the plane is waiting for us."
I make my way around everyone and thank them for coming, I pull my brother into a hug.
Prince Wilfred " hey sis I'll be joining you both in a few weeks, father wants me to meet the ministers."
Pheonix " I'm glad you get along with Yuki."
I pull from him and say goodbye to my parents. I find Dollie and Keith. I pull Dollie in my arms.
Pheonix " Dollie are you sure you want to stay. I'm going to miss you."
Tears start to fall.
Dollie Arisugawa " aww mum I'll miss you too . Plus when I've finished I will be coming home."
Pheonix " I don't understand, you supposed to be staying here."
Keith wraps his arms around me.
Prince Keith " we have decided to come to Mauritius. Dollie wants to marry there and we will be living there too. It's already been agreed with myself and Yuki."
I kiss Dollie on her head and Keith's cheek. I find Yuki with the twins waiting outside the car .
Mother " Pheonix I'm expecting pictures of my grandchildren and lots of them."
I climb into the car and we wave and leave. Yuki pulls me onto his lap.
Yuki Arisugawa " there's a surprise when we board the plane."
Yuki starts kissing my neck.
Pheonix " and what would that be ."
Yuki Arisugawa " that would spoil the surprise now , and I know you hate spoilers."
We arrive on the tarmac and climb out of the car, Yuki holds Mercedes hand and Glen is in my arms.
Airstuidess " Queen Pheonix, king Yuki, it's a pleasure to see you again."
Pheonix " could you just address me as Pheonix please."
I walk passed her and my eyes go wide.
Ghost Bleu " Girl if that jaw of yours gets any wider I think it may fall off."
Eisuke Ichinomiya " Yuki, when we arrive we need to have that conversation."
Pheonix " Eisuke, Ghost my jaw is fine thank you very much."
I sit down next to Ghost and Yuki next to Eisuke. Eito and his brother River is behind us."
Eito " auntie Pheonix, mummy tells me your house is way bigger then the penthouse. Is that true."
Pheonix " my Eito its so big there's loads of places to hide. River why is your face screwed up like that."
River " I never wanted to come on this stupid trip. Mum said I couldn't stay home alone. But I'm just happy to see you."
Ghost grips my hand. I can't help but take the piss.
Pheonix " haha fuck me you still don't like flying do you . Is there anything I can help with."
Ghost " there is but the boys are behind us."
She puts her face in mine and sucks my bottom lip.Pheonix " Jesus Ghost, thought we agreed not infront of the children."Ghost " I'm sorry."
Pheonix "wait up , you taste of champagne and strawberry's."
Yuki watches and Eisuke is reading a file of some sort. I reach over and pull the file and take a read. I put my feet on Yuki's knees and Mercedes is sitting on his lap. Glen starts getting restless, I'd already changed after the party.
Pheonix " mmm Ghost you wouldn't mind taking my top off please."
She pulls off my top and Glen makes him self comfortable, he puts his hand inside my bra and closes his eyes.
Eisuke " you shouldn't give in to his needs like that ."
I look at Yuki and ghost.
Pheonix " Eisuke if you was his father I'd allow that comment, but seeing as your not I'd appreciate it , I'll bring up my boy how I want."
Eisuke " I'm sorry but did you not allow Eito to do the same. Come to think of it you did ."
Ghost " Eisuke be quite."
I pull out my headphones and places them into my ears and I fall asleep. 6 hours later I feel a pair of lips on mine.
Pheonix " mmm these lips are not Yuki's ."
My eyes open and there is Ghost.
Ghost " come on we are here."
I unbuckle my seatbelt and walk off the plane, I climb into the limousine.
Pheonix " Eisuke you need to control your wife."
I lay on Yuki's lap and Mercedes climbs on to my chest and puts her arm around her brother.
Yuki Arisugawa " what happened."
Pheonix " well I was expecting your lips to wake me , I'm not saying any more the boys are listening."
We arrive at the house an hour later. I take the twins to there nursery.
Pheonix " oh its so good to be home ."
I bath the twins and Glen is running around while I dress Mercedes into her night clothes.
Prince Glen" Oh mum mum. Daddy."
Pheonix " Daddy will read to you in a bit , now come here and let me dress you."
I pull Mercedes to her feet and Glen escapes me .
Pheonix " you cheeky little monkey."
He starts laughing, when Yuki comes in .
Prince Glen " Daddy, book.
Yuki Arisugawa " mummy wants to dress you first , now be a good boy and go to mummy."
Glen finally comes over and let's me dress him .
Yuki Arisugawa " why don't you go and lie down , I'll read to the twins."
I go into our room and strip of my clothes and head into the shower. Once I have dried I climb into bed . I roll onto my front and close my eyes, a few hours later I feel lips on my back I feel fingers between my legs.
Pheonix " mmm Yuki have you finished reading to the Twins."
I don't get a reply and these fingers trust fast inside me .
Pheonix " mmn I'm gonna cum."
As I soak the bedsheets I turn around to see Ghost above me.
Ghost " like that did you. Omg your such a fucking tease."
Pheonix " I never teased you , where is Yuki. You realise this is mine and Yuki's bed."
Ghost " ahh shit I'm so sorry. Come I want to take you somewhere."
I pull on my gown and she pulls me down stairs, she pushes me up against the wall. She pushes the office door open and Yuki and Eisuke look up.
Ghost " Yuki I'm fucking your wife tonight , Eisuke you getting no we're near."
Yuki Arisugawa " what do you mean exactly, isn't it supposed to be husband and wife on the first night."
Ghost " you can have her tomorrow, I want her now."
I walk passed the door when Yuki grabs me .
Yuki Arisugawa " I'll serverly punishes you later for this."
He pulls me into his arms when I watch Ghost explain the same thing to Eisuke.Eisuke pushes her on the desk. And he looks me in the eyes when he scolds his wife infront of me.
Eisuke " I'll allow you to play with Pheonix. But you will not get away with this."
Ghost " I'm hopping not to, ahh Yuki she did cum on your bedsheet. Before she told me off about it."
Eisuke " so she should. Now go play I was in a middle of a conversation before you walked in."
I kiss Yuki and ghost pulls my hand, she drags my into the lounge.
Ghost " ahh shit I left my toy at home."
I pull from her grip and walk into the office while the guys are talking I enter in a code and a door swings open, ghost comes running in and walks into the room.
Ghost " fucking hell Pheonix since when did you have all this."I go to grab the handle and Yuki looks utterly shocked.
Yuki Arisugawa " you had this room installed with out me knowing."
Ghost shouts.
Ghost " fuck Pheonix I've never seen so much stuff in here, there's different kinds of toys, what about this one ."
She comes to the door and shuvs it in my face.
Yuki Arisugawa " I'll take that one . That's mine and Pheonix's the rest is up to you."
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix if you would of told me instead of surprising me."
I kiss Yuki.
.Pheonix " this is apart of your old life , and I couldn't ask you to erase it all ."
Ghost pulls me and the door clicks closed. She pushes me onto the bed and cuffs my wrists into place. I can still hear the guys talking, when Ghost puts her face between my legs her tongue glides over my clit making me moan.
Pheonix " this isn't fair, oh god I want Yuki right now."
Ghost " na huh , when I'm done with you , then Yuki can have you he'll taste us both."
Pheonix " that's just harsh. Omg I'm gonna cum."
I cry out in pleasure , crying out Ghost's name . She doesn't stop
Ghost" feels good doesn't it knowing our husbands are just on the other side of that door . I bet it's killing them that they can't see ."
Wave after wave and yet she doesn't stop.
Pheonix " you do realise that there's security cameras in here and it's all linked to Yuki's computers. Omg Ghost seriously."
She slides in a bullet vibrator and she puts two fingers inside of me. Still cuffed to the bed she stands up and sits on my face .
Ghost " so you say we are being watched yes. Well don't you think we should give em a show ."
Not answering her she rocks her wet pussy over my face. Her hands cup her breasts and she's moaning, instead of calling out my name she shouts.
Ghost " omg Eisuke I think Pheonix is better then you. Aww I'm gonna explode."
She cums hard and fast that I fill the dip in my throat fill with her cum.
Pheonix " ghost please uncuff me ."
She releases my wrists and I climb of the bed , and walk over to the draw and pull it open I take out what I need and I strap her ankles into place. I place vibrating clips on her nipples and she cry's out. I pull her to her feet and strap her wrists into place.I slide a rabbit vibrater inside her .
Ghost " your not playing fair Pheonix come on now ."
Pheonix " tease my husband will you , show him how your going to pleasure me yes. Well when I'm done I'm leaving you strapped in and Eisuke will be coming in here to fuck you so much you will end up begging me and Yuki to stop him."
Pheonix " and since when have I ever played fair , come on this is me your wanting to fuck."
Ghost " don't start and not finish,."
I stand up and grab her face .
Pheonix " so what is it that you really want , you have me here now. And teasing my husband over this . What exactly is it that Eisuke hasn't done for you."
Ghost " mmn ahh uh huh. The difference between you and my husband is , is that your pussy feels great sliding over mine . Eisuke cannot do that for me ."
Pheonix " I see how this is , you love my pussy that much do you , you love the way I taste, the way my pussy feels on your lips , tongue. Even under your fingers."
Ghost " yes yes all of that . But your forgetting one thing."
Still gripping her face she looks me in the eyes. The rabbit vibrater is still inside her wet pussy.
Ghost " I love you as much as I love Eisuke."
I fall to my knees and pull the rabbit from her and slide my fingers over her clit, making her gasp.
Pheonix " you know Yuki isn't going to leave me alone after today you realise that . I already know you love me."
Ghost " uh huh ahh right there please don't stop."
I pull my hand away and she gives me a not impressed look.
Pheonix " how bad do you want my pussy."
I rest my chin on her shoulder, her breathing is laboured.
Ghost " I want you so fucking bad right now , but i also need my Eisuke."
I lay my lips on hers and I walk to the door I push it open and Eisuke kisses my four head and walks in.
Pheonix " I haven't finished with her yet."
Eisuke " give me 20 minutes with her."
I close the door on them and Yuki looks flustered I walk over to him and he lays me on the desk. He slides his fingers inside of me.
Yuki Arisugawa " omg Pheonix I thought I was the bad guy. Jesus you really know how to raise my temperature."
Pheonix " oh Yuki what ever your doing it's gonna make me cum."
The door swings open and and Eisuke strolls out , Yuki pulls me to my feet.
Eisuke " she's all yours. I haven't finished with her yet ."
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix I love you."
Ghost is shouting me to undo the restraints. I walk back in and close the door.
Pheonix " have fun did you."
Ghost " uh huh , please undo me ."
I undo her wrist and her ankles as I stand up she places me in the straps.
Ghost " that was harsh sending in Eisuke, you will pay ."
She walks over to the draw and pulls somethings out and comes over to me , she places a blindfold over my eyes and sucks the skin underneath my breast.
Pheonix " that's not fair I never marked you."
Ghost " this is my way of paying you back after sending in Eisuke."
I feel her mouth over my pussy .
Pheonix " oooh woooh , that's fucking cold what is it. And what did Eisuke do to you."
I can't see a thing and my body has become extremely sensitive to her touch , I hear the door open and close again, I feel Yuki's lips on mine .
Yuki Arisugawa " I've only stepped in for a minute,."
He glides his fingers up my side and my body shakes to his touch. He places his mouth to my ear.
Yuki Arisugawa " oh my darling tell me is your whole body sensitive."
Pheonix " uh huh oooh."
Yuki Arisugawa " so if I do this , you'll cum for me won't you."
His fingers berly touches my clit and my head fulls on his shoulder I end up cuming.
Pheonix " your loving this ain't you."
Yuki Arisugawa " fucking right I am , I love it when your body is so sensitive you cum for me at the slightest touch."
I feel he's lips and he pulls away, I hear the door open and close when I feel ghost.
Pheonix " ghost please let me out of these straps. I really need my husband right now."
Ghost " you'll be with him shortly, now then I'm going to make you scream."
I feel something being poured over me , I throw my head back and I feel her tongue glide up my torso.
Pheonix " oooooh uh huh ."
Ghost " feels good doesn't it. Now I'm going to let your wrists free .."
I feel my wrists and she pushes me onto the bed she burys her face into my pussy .
Pheonix " ooooh I really want oooooh YUKI."
I cum I'm told not to remove the blindfold, I feel her pussy on mine and she rocks her hips.
Ghost " now Pheonix you'll get what you really need , but right now I need you to cum."
She starts rocking faster and I end up screaming Yuki's name as I cum . Ghost cums over my pussy she falls onto me and kisses my cheek.
Ghost " you can have your husband, I'm taking mine to bed to fuck me."
She leaves the room and the door closes I feel Yuki's hands glide up my legs as he opens them he puts his face into my wet pussy I feel his tongue. I lace my fingers in his hair.
Pheonix " I seriously cannot hold on any longer."
My whole body starts to shake as I cum , Yuki gets off the bed and stripes his clothes off and comes back he slides into me making me gasp.
Yuki Arisugawa " I can taste you and Ghost."
His lips catch mine , he rolls over so I'm ontop of him . I sit up and he grips my hips and I rock into him.
Yuki Arisugawa " please tell me your mine even after everything."
Pheonix " omg Yuki, your my husband of course I'm yours, what's brought that on."
Yuki Arisugawa " ghost telling you that she loves you."
Before I can answer I fall apart and Yuki begs me to cum with him . I fall on his chest.
Pheonix " Yuki I'm going to be honest with you, I fell for you when you kidnapped me , even more so when Coco melted my heart . Me and Ghost, she's my childhood friend , I helped her when she was in an abusive relationship, I met Eisuke before they ever knew each other, Eisuke needed my help on something and it took a year , I brought Ghost with me one day as I had to collect something from his house and Ghost fell for him. A few months later Eisuke called me and I had to tell him about ghost so I went to his house and I told him about the guy she was with . I wasn't expecting him to tell me he was in love with her. The issue with my ex, he cheated on me and we argued over it and I had know where to turn , I was wearing a white dress and blue and white underwear at the time and the heavens opened up and it rained really heard . All I could do was run , I found myself out side the hotel and I went up to the penthouse. I opened the door to there lounge and fell to my knees Eisuke come over and cupped my cheek and he gave me a smile, he said everything would be alright. He left and Ghost pulled me into her arms. She told me everything how she was in love with two people. After taking a shower she pulled me into her bed and we had sex we was entangled in each other when Eisuke opens the bedroom door he pulls back the sheets and found us naked together. So you understand. "
Yuki Arisugawa " I understand. I have a gift for you , come let's go to our room."
He pulls his trousers back on and I put my gown on and he pulls me up the stairs he lifts me into his arms and carries me into our room , he sits me on the edge of the bed. He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a box and walks to me putting the box into my hand.
Yuki Arisugawa " I had Eisuke get it from his auction. Ghost said you would like it. But remember this is my claim to you."
I open the box to see a choker with blue sapphires . Yuki takes it from me and takes out the small padlock.
Pheonix " Yuki I'm already yours."
Yuki Arisugawa " I know that but it just lets others know I own you ."
Pheonix " well I don't like the idea of being owned . But if it's for you then I'll allow it."
I hear the twins and Yuki gets up to get them.
Yuki Arisugawa " take a shower you smell of Ghost."
I take a quick shower and get dressed as I walk out ghost wraps her arms around me.
Pheonix " good morning Ghost, what is it that you need ."
Ghost " I'm taking the boys to the beach."
Pheonix " the twins are two young."
Eito walks passed rubbing his eyes.