The rising of Pheonix. Chapter 12

Yuki Arisugawa " Eisuke I thought we agreed no more secrets about my wife."
I pull out a bag and disappear in to the bathroom.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix what are you planning on doing."
Yuki, Eisuke and ghost looks at me as I walk out of the bathroom.
To see I'm wearing thigh boots with blades attached , with shorts and a crop top.
Ghost " uh Pheonix what is this my god you look badass."
I look up to Yuki and Eisuke.
Pheonix " Eisuke close your mouth don't look so shocked. Yuki your going to have to reschedule that meeting."
Yuki Arisugawa " uh huh . Pheonix I've never seen this before ."
Eisuke " dude didn't I tell you Pheonix gives your mind wild imaginations sexually."
Pheonix " Eisuke stop teasing Yuki."
I walk out of the room and Wilfred looks horrified.
Pheonix " Wilfred don't look so scared , watch the children I need to do something."
I kiss him on the cheek and the three follow me. I open the door to the garage and start up the bike.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix really, we're are you going."
I place the car keys into his hand and pull his tie and his lips are on mine.
Pheonix " Eisuke you're driving as your the only one who can keep up. Yuki don't look so scared."
I pull out and they get into the car, I attach the earpiece into my ear Yuki hold my swords in the car , I pull up outside the hospital and leave Yuki, ghost and Eisuke in the car , I make my way to Riki's room and pull him from his bed .
Riki Yanase " hey what the hell are you doing."
Pheonix " you'll see ."
I tie his wrists behind his back and walk him out side and I push him into the car .
Riki Yanase " why are you being such a bitch."
Yuki Arisugawa " you made her like this . I want to see how this plans out."
Riki Yanase " Pheonix you want to take this path with me."
Pheonix " I do I'm not going to fight fair this time."
I climb on my bike and ride off when the earpiece rings in my ear.
Eito " mummy I woke up and you're not here."
Pheonix " baby mummy has to do something, help uncle Wilfred with the twins okay and be a good boy for me."
He ends the call and 30 minutes later we arrive out side a house. I pull Riki from the car and drag him inside the other three follow us inside. I push Riki into a room and he falls on his face.
Riki Yanase " Pheonix how can I fight you if my hands are tied."
I pull him to his feet.
Pheonix " I found out everything, now tell me why is it you threatened my daughters life against Ghost."
Riki Yanase " come on now you think I'd really hurt a precious hair on your Dollie's head. Atsum Kashiwara would seriously kill me."
He breaks the cable tie from his wrists and swings for me I move slightly and he misses.
Pheonix " Riki you underestimated me , you hurt the people I love."
He takes another swing and punches me in the face. Yuki tries to intervene when Eisuke pulls him back.
Riki Yanase " why are these here anyway scared they might hear something they don't like huh?."
Riki looks around to find something to hit me with when he comes running at me .
Riki Yanase " you would never play nice , let's see what Yuki would do if I did this."
He rams me onto the floor and puts his lips on mine.
Yuki Arisugawa " I swear if you don't get off my wife ."
I pull a blade from my boot and drag it down his face, and my earpiece goes off again.
Dollie Arisugawa " mum is it alright to come at the weekend."
Pheonix " Dollie call me back later right now I'm busy."
Riki Yanase " ahh that precious daughter of yours I wonder what she feels like to touch."I kick him off me .
Pheonix " Dollie please I'll call you back later I promise."
Dollie Arisugawa " why do I hear Riki in the background."
Riki Yanase " I'll come for you Dollie I promise."
I feel for the blade on the other boot and it's not there.
Riki Yanase " that Dollie I bet she's good in bed. Oh yeah looking for this."
He holds the blade in his hand.
Dollie Arisugawa " mum what the fuck is going on."
I cut the call , I feel something sharp down my hip.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix please let me help you."
Riki Yanase " haha night in shining amour wants to save you. Ahh Pheonix this is fucking sweet . Tell me what does he do that I couldn't. After all he did kidnap you."
Eisuke throws me my swords.
Pheonix " you really want to know do you."
Riki Yanase " I do."
I distract him while I'm talking to him and raise my swords.
Pheonix " he gave me his heart willingly, he would die for me if I asked him too. He loves me knowing all my secrets, my history. Tell me Riki could you give me that ."
Riki walks closer into me . Yuki comes up behind him so he can hear what he's about to say.
Riki Yanase " I couldn't love someone like you. But that fine pussy of yours was good , but I couldn't understand why you would only let me taste her ."
Yuki Arisugawa " because her heart was never truly yours , Pheonix isn't that right."
Yuki grabs my hands and the swords pierce Riki's skin .
Pheonix " Riki I'm glad you cheated black mailed my family because of that Yuki come into my life and I love him more than anything in this world. you see Riki the worst thing you could ever do was try and come between me and Ghost and I'm happy to say your not the father to her child . Eisuke is ."
Eisuke stands behind me .
Eisuke " now Riki I can forgive Ghost but I could never forgive you, this woman standing infront of you is incredible."
Riki looks Down to see the blood dripping from him.
Pheonix " now Riki this wasn't my intention to finish what I started. I would of let you walk free but you started talking about my daughter and what you was going to do to her."
Riki Yanase " Pheonix you're way off , I used Dollie against you for my gain."
Yuki Arisugawa " what is that ."
I feel the blade scrap across my abdomen.
Riki Yanase " this ."
I fall to the floor blood rushes out of me . Ghost comes running over and takes of her top and places it on my tummy. Tears fall from my eyes.
Pheonix " No no no , what have you done."
I see Yuki and Eisuke fighting with him.
Yuki Arisugawa " you realise my wife is pregnant."
Riki Yanase " I don't care."
Ghost " some one needs to take Pheonix to hospital. And I can't carry her."
Yuki Arisugawa " Eisuke I truly trust you take my wife to hospital and I'll finish up here."
Eisuke picks me up in his arms , I pull the gun from my bra.
Pheonix " Eisuke put me down."
He does as I ask I walk over to Yuki and place the gun to Riki's head and I shoot. He falls to the floor.
Yuki Arisugawa " I thought I told Eisuke to take you out of here."
Pheonix " I can't let you have all the fun now can I . Ghost upstairs there's hospital equipment go grab it for me."
She runs upstairs and grabs what I need, I'm still in Yuki's arms.
Yuki Arisugawa " all that stuff you said to Riki ."
Pheonix " I meant every word, my heart always belonged to you ."
Yuki Arisugawa " I have a secret of my own to tell you. Primary school and high school we was friends, years past after I went to a different college and university, when I found out that you was to protect me I saw your name and I knew then . Pheonix my heart was always yours. I cannot imagine my life with out you, I love you more then you'll ever know."
His lips press against mine when I hear Ghost.
Ghost " what is this place"
Pheonix " this place is Taiga's he does underground surgery's ."
Pheonix " Yuki please stop looking at me like that take me to the kitchen, you have stitching to do."
He walks into the kitchen and lays me across the table.
Eisuke " the wound isn't too deep , you think the babies are alright."
Ghost " I found this upstairs why don't we find out."
She applies the gel and glides the heart monitor across my tummy while Yuki is stitching my wound. At first she cannot find the heart beats, I take it from her and glide it just above my bellybutton and loud and clear we hear there heartbeats. I go to move the monitor and Yuki stops me.
Yuki Arisugawa " don't I want to hear my babies heartbeat."
I watch Eisuke pull ghost into his arms.
Ghost " Eisuke I'm so so so sorry, will you ever forgive me."
Eisuke " don't ever do anything like that again. I just wouldn't know what to do if I divorced you ."
Yuki has finished and checks my hip and it's just a scratch
Eisuke " Yuki I need to say something."
Yuki Arisugawa " what is it."
Yuki places his hands on my tummy .
Eisuke " truth be told I do love your wife, when she investigated me and my underground auction, she lived in my home for a year . She turned my life upside down, she bossed around my closesd friend's even Soryu I believe he held a gun to her head because that she's so goddamn mouthy she gave Soryu a black eye it lasted weeks. We did become close when she told me about Ghost and she brought her with her I would see Ghost every chance I got.
That night when I asked her if I could start dating ghost, I kissed Pheonix she pulled away slapped me and told me if I ever touch her again my lips would cause me a problem. When I found her and Ghost in my bed after having sex I knew that my relationship with your wife was special.
I asked her to have a child because I knew how much Ghost loved your wife, Pheonix was reluctant at first . I remember she came storming into my office in the penthouse she grabbed my shirt and nearly tipped me out of my chair. She said she would give me and Ghost a child as long as I agreed to give her a year with them. At first I said no but I ended up giving in I was there for the birth of my boys, I allowed Pheonix to be an important part in there life , she bonded with them boys and when she went on a mission to look after Princess Cathy she was gone for three years.
She rang ghost and told her she was shot and she wanted to see us . I took the boys with us but Pheonix refused to see them, I saw pain in her eyes. As I walked out the room she told Ghost as much as it killed her the boys couldn't see the was she was . I phoned her every day , she told me it was too painful for her to see the boys. She blocked my number, until she met you she rang Ghost and was excited to tell her about you . So Yuki I love your wife very much and nothing would ever change that."
Ghost " Yuki it's all true , ."
Yuki Kisses my tummy and walks over to Eisuke and he hugs him.
Yuki Arisugawa " Eisuke I know you love my wife I see the way you look at her. I also know if anything ever happened to me you would take good care of her."
Ghost stokes my face , then I feel her lips on mine her hands slide inside my shorts when she opens her mouth.
Ghost " Pheonix this outfit of yours is so badass it's turning me on."
Ghost starts signing a tune when I burst out laughing.
Pheonix " really your singing that right now ."
Yuki Arisugawa " what is it . And ghost why is you hand in my wife's shorts."
Ghost still signing I wanna chain you up I wanna tie you down edging me on to sing with her . Yuki and Eisuke look so confused right now .
Pheonix " I turn to you , I'm a slave I'm a sucker for pain."
Ghost helps me off the table.
Yuki Arisugawa " what is this song."
Ghost " it's a joke between me and Pheonix."
Eisuke " I have no clue. Yuki."
Ghost " oh god , Pheonix is there a computer anywhere."
I walk out side and pull my laptop from the boot of the car and go back in side . I find the song and play it .
Pheonix " ghost had this crazy idea to dedicate a song for me because of the work I was in and keep getting hurt."
The music starts to play and Yuki and Eisuke look absolutely dumbfounded while they listen word for word.
I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
Im just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
Im just a sucker for pain (Dolla Sign!)
I'm a sucker for pain
I got the squad tatted on me from my neck to my ankles
Pressure from the man got us all in rebellion
We gon' go to war, yeah, without failure
Do it for the fam, dog, ten toes down, dog
Love and the loyalty that's what we stand for
Alienated by society, all this pressure give me anxiety
Walk slow through the fire like , who gon' try us?
Feeling the world go against us
Sowe put the world on our shoulders
I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture youI'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for painI wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
Im just a sucker for pain
I been at it with my homies
It don't matter, you don't know me
I been rollin' with my team, we the illest on the scene
I been riding 'round the city with my squad
We just posted, getting crazy, living like this is so amazing
Hold up take a step back, when we roll up, cause I know what
We been loyal, we been fam, we the ones you trust in
Won't hesitate to go straight to your head like a concussionI know I been bustin', no discussion for my family
No hesitation, through my scope I see my enemy
Like what's up? Hold up, we finna re-load up
YesI re-load up, I know what up, I know what up
I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture youI'm a slave to your games
Im just a sucker for painI wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you downI'm just a sucker for pain
Im devoted to destruction
A full dosage of detrimental dysfunction
I'm dying slow but the devil tryna rush me
See I'm a fool for pain, I'm a dummy
Might cut my head off right after I slit my throat
Tongue kiss a shark, got jealous bitches up in the boat
Eating peanut butter and jelly fishes on toast
And if I get stung I get stoked, might choke
Like I chewed a chunk of charcoal
Naked in the North Pole
That's why my heart cold, full of sorrow, the lost soul
And only Lord knows when I'm coming to the crossroads
SoI don't fear shit but tomorrow
And I'm a sucker for pain, it ain't nothing but pain
You just fuckin' complain, you ain't tough as you claim
Just stay up in your lane, just don't fuck with Lil Wayne
I'mma jump from a plane or stand in front of a train
Cause I'm a sucker for pain
Used to doing bad, now we feel like we just now getting it
Ain't got no other way so we started and finished I'm No pain, no gain
Never stand down, made our own way
Never going slow, we pick up the pace
This is what we wanted from a young age
No emotion, that's what business is
Lord have mercy on the witnesses
I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm just a sucker for pain
More pain
Got me begging, begging, begging, begging, beggin
For more pain
Got me begging, begging, begging, begging, begging
For more pain
Got me begging, begging, begging, begging, begging
For more pain
Got me begging.
Ghost wraps her arms around me still sighing word for word.
Yuki Arisugawa " I get the sucker for pain , but I don't get chain you up tie you down part."
Ghost " I'm a slave to your games . Means Pheonix would submit to me ."
Ghost smiles and looks at Yuki and shrugs her shoulders .
Ghost " or nah do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah come on my face till your dripping cum."
I quickly cover her mouth with embarrassment.
Pheonix " Ghost shut up , I don't know where you get these ideas ."
She removes my hands.
Ghost " pussy so good , I wanna save that shit for later . I wanna fuck you on the kitchen table I'll make you scream my name I'll make you glad you came."
Eisuke " ghost if I am guessing right go gentle on Pheonix."
Eisuke pull a chair from underneath the table and takes it to the end of the kitchen and sits down. Yuki does the same.
Pheonix " Ghost I don't think they have the right idea."
Ghost " I don't think we will be able to leave otherwise. Or nah ."
Before I can cover her mouth with my hand she lays me on the table and pulls out cable ties and ties my hands to the legs of the table.
Pheonix " Yuki a little help here please. You don't know what them words that are falling from her mouth it wasn't an invitation."
Yuki Arisugawa " I know exactly what them words mean . And I'm going to sit here and let Ghost ravish you."
Pheonix " your joking ."
Yuki stands up and removes his tie and places it over my eyes . He opens my bag and pulls out my iPod.
Yuki Arisugawa " I promise you this will be fun , I've always wanted to try this. Your blindfolded and music will play in them ears and you won't know what will happen."
Pheonix " Yuki I don't know about this if I can't see or hear how am I supposed to know who touches my body. Promise me that Eisuke doesn't touch me."
Yuki Arisugawa " I promise you Eisuke will keep his hands and dick in his pants. Plus this will heighten the pleasure when Ghost is finished with you all I'll be able to do is blow on you clit and I'll watch you explode infront of me."
Eisuke " Pheonix I promise, can I at least watch."
Before I can answer Yuki puts in my earphones and music play and I sing the songs . Yuki undoes my bra and Ghost slides of my shorts , my nipples harden and my body is bere for eyes to see . I feel ghosts pussy on my face her fingers slide into my pussy. My hips rock into her hand and she cums over my face. She climbs off me and she slides her fingers over my nipples I feel her widen my legs and she burys he face into my wet pussy .
Pheonix " omg this feels amazing, oh ha. What is that ."
fingers push inside of me and my body arches, I feel Yuki kissing me and Ghost pleasuring me I moan into Yuki's mouth and he pulls away. He pulls the headphone from my ear ,
Yuki Arisugawa " I want you to sing."
He flicks through the music and stops at the one he wants.
Pheonix " Yuki this isn't fair , this song will have me gushing. Especially if ghost keeps doing what's she's doing."
He pulls the headphone out again and I feel his breath tickle my ear making me moan.
Yuki Arisugawa " this song will hit you in the right places that's why."
He puts in the earphone.