Enoying time with my family. Chapter 32

Yuki and Eisuke grab a wrist each , as I slide my tongue over her sensitive clit she starts pulling faces.
Ghost " Pheonix this isn't fair , oh my I'm gonna explode. But your seriously being such a fucking tease, make me cum already."
I start to speed up and she starts rocking into my face I lace my fingers into yuki's and Eisuke's hair and pull them a little closer as Ghost starts gushing I pull my face away and Eisuke and Yuki gets a face full of cum.
Ghost " that's fucking harsh , I never ever did that to you . Come to think of it . It's my turn and Eisuke will get your cum over his face."
Yuki helps me onto the sofa and Ghost places her self between my legs Yuki grabs my wrist as well as Eisuke grabbing the other. I feel Ghost smile across my pussy.
Ghost " Pheonix when did you shave the middle bit off , I prefer it this way. Omg you feel so soft."
I try and move my hands and can't so my next best thing is to ride Ghost face,
Pheonix" this is taunting me I can't touch Yuki."
Ghost pulls there heads as my thighs start to shake when I hear Yuki.
Yuki Arisugawa " Cum for us baby."
With that I start spraying Ghost pushes there faces in and I end up soaking there face hair and t-shirts.I sit up and pull on Yuki , Yuki lifts me over to the bed and places him self underneath me and he slides inside me .Eisuke sits on the sofa and Ghost straddles him, I bury my face into Yuki's neck.
Yuki Arisugawa " Jesus baby you feel so fucking good."
I sit up and grab the straps hanging from the posts on the bed and stand on one leg Yuki places his hands over my nipples and pinches them making me moan.
Ghost " wow Pheonix that position looks good."
Yuki Arisugawa " it is especially when she's in control."
Pheonix " when the new house is built and the boys arrive. Ghost I will Fuck you you do understand that."
Eisuke " she does miss your pussy sliding over hers."
Pheonix " omg seriously Eisuke keep saying things like that I'm going to fucking climax."
Yuki Arisugawa " Eisuke is only telling the truth and I love watching your pussy's glide over each other's. Makes me want to serverely punish you. Pheonix I love tasting both of you and that's as close as I'm going to get to Ghost."
Eisuke " Yuki is right , I may not be allowed to feel that fantastic pussy of yours but I enjoy tasting you both."
I can't hold on any longer and I end up cumin as I start gushing over Yuki's hard cock he reaches for the straps I'm holding and kisses me as he shoots his load inside of me , I let go of the straps and Yuki wraps his arms around me.Eisuke pulls up his pj bottom's and Ghost slips on my gown she lays next to us on the bed.
Ghost " Pheonix please forgive me . I will never hit Yuki again."
The dirtiest thaught pops into my mind. I kiss Ghost and let slip what I was thinking.
Pheonix " next time I'll make you swallow Yuki's cum. I do forgive you."
Eisuke looks shocked and just smiles.
Ghost " What ' I don't swallow Eisuke I'm not swallowing Yuki's."
Pheonix " Hit my man again and you'll do more the just fucking swallow. The next time them lips of yours touch Yuki's you won't like the end result."
I climb of Yuki and head into the bathroom and clean my self up. As I lean on the door frame Ghost starts looking at me as I watch she lays her lips on .Yuki's I walk over to Eisuke and slide my fingers into his hair. Yuki kisses her back .
Pheonix " right Fine I see how this game is turning out. Yuki, Ghost you're in so much trouble now. Eisuke this is a one off."
Eisuke fingers lace into my hair and pulls me to his mouth and I kiss his as I'm about to pull away I suck his bottom lip. Yuki pushes Ghost of him and flys of the bed , he slides his fingers under my chin and pulls my face away from Eisuke, Yuki places his lips on mine. Ghost gets off the bed and pulls Eisuke's hand.
Ghost " ahh shit Pheonix it's 5am ."
My lips are glued to yuki's and I put my index finger in her face when she hugs me and Yuki and she kisses my neck, I pull away.
Pheonix " 5am wow . Oh well I'll sleep tonight I suppose."
Yuki Arisugawa " would you like some tea."
I Nod and he walks out of the room along with Eisuke.
Ghost " I'm taking a shower goddamn it Pheonix Eisuke smells of you."
Pheonix " you caused that not me."
I grab yuki's shirt and head down stairs Soryu walks through the door and hugs me.
Soryu " wow Pheonix you smell delicious."
I start laughing and pull from him and head into the kitchen to find Kazuomi and Yuzuru drinking coffee and Soryu lights up a cigarette in the garden.
Soryu " Pheonix what is all over you to smell so good."
Pheonix " oh boy ."
I walk over to Yuki and he wraps me into his arms.
Yuki Arisugawa " that is cum over Pheonix."
Kazuomi " I thought so, but how is it there."
Yuzuru stands up and sniffs my neck .
Yuzuru " no that can't be . Pheonix what happened."
Kazuomi looks confused and stands up and walks over to me as I look at Yuki for help.
Kazuomi " haha. I know this smell."
Bracing myself to tell my close friends the truth Ghost appears with no trace of evidence. Soryu smacks Eisuke on the shoulder.Soryu "
Eisuke you dirty old Dog. You fucked Pheonix."
Pheonix " What no fuck of Soryu."
Yuzuru " there's nobody but us . Were you best friends tell us."
Pheonix " the scent you can smell belongs to Ghost."
Kazuomi looks absolutely shocked ,Yuzuru starts Laughing and Soryu can't believe his ears
.Yuzuru " wow Pheonix isn't Yuki enough that you want sex with someone else."
Yuki Arisugawa " actually I'm am but every now and then the girls loves to enjoy each other's cum.
Soryu " so that makes you Bisexual then."
Yuki Arisugawa " not really Pheonix prefer's dick as much as Ghost. They just know what turns me and Eisuke on."
Kazuomi " well good for you Pheonix, but honestly you smell fucking Devin."
Pheonix " that's it no more I'm taking a shower, Yuki come join me . As much as I love my favourite guys keep stum about it. The children and Dollie doesn't know."
Eisuke " so Keith and Wilfred know."
Pheonix " they know yeah only because they wanted to try it. Actually come to think of it my sister Inlaw prefer's 2 men but I'm not making any judgments. Yuzuru, Kazuomi, Soryu if this is your kind of kink in the bedroom then best you find someone who loves you enough to fuck your women."
Soryu " so you don't fuck Eisuke."
Pheonix " good god no , the closest Eisuke gets is me spraying my cum in his face and he sees me naked."
Ghost " same goes for Yuki too."
I pull Yuki hand and we make our way upstairs and the maid is just coming out .
Maid Kiki" uh Yuki the bath is ready for you and Pheonix."
Yuki gives a nod and we walk into the bathroom to see blue rose petals in the bath water, I smell the air and I can smell perfume oils in the bath. I turn around to face Yuki and he Smiles.
Pheonix " what's all this ."
Yuki Arisugawa " I was thinking about the conversation we had yesterday and it got me thinking. I will worship you till the day I die."
I place my hands behind he's ears.
Pheonix " come to think of it I wish we married that day you stole me kiss."
Yuki takes of my gown and holds my hand as I climb into the bath as I sink into the hot water Yūki climbs in and sits facing me and places his hands over my tummy."
Yuki Arisugawa " I cant believe you have two more months, have you settled on the names."
Pheonix " oh baby I really don't know, it's so hard because Eito has my name for his middle name . I can't call one Yuki because you wanted your daughter called after you. I think it's best to wait until there born."
There's a knock on the bathroom door. Storm walks in.
Storm " hay Daddy. Mummy can we do something today."
Yuki Arisugawa " anything for you pumpkin what is it."
Storm" I don't want to share you, can't I just have you and Daddy to myself."
Pheonix " baby go get uncle Yuzuru to make your favourite , and have a think about what you want to do."
She pulls her self over the tub and kisses me and leaves. The next I hear Jean.
Pheonix " oh boy. Yuki you need to cover yourself,"
Jean" again with this . Gramps ain't you big to bath with my Phe Geez."
Pheonix " Jean darling can you show me your scar."
He pulls off his shirt and takes the dressing off.
Pheonix " that's healing really nice. Do you still have some pain."
Jean " not so much. I'll met you downstairs and Gramps stop bathing with my women Jesus."
Yuki starts laughing.
Yuki Arisugawa " I remember the boys were exactly the same fighting over you because they wanted to marry my Queen."
Yuki's phone rings and he climbs out. There's a knock on on the door as I completely lower myself into the water. I slide my hands over my face and into my hair and feel a hand on my tummy, I open my eyes in the water and see Eisuke in a panic I choke on the bath water. I sit up and start coughing and Yuki comes running in.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix you alright."
Pheonix " yes , Eisuke what the fuck . Just because I seem to allow my tummy touched this time around doesn't mean you can sneak up on me. What is it.
Eisuke " I need to go to Japan and I need to borrow Yuki."
Pheonix " when , Dollie is getting married next week."
Eisuke " after the wedding, Ghost will be here to help. Plus it's a few day."
Pheonix " YUKI. Eisuke you better look after him and make sure he eats ."
Yuki Arisugawa " baby I'm sorry, after Dollie gets married I have to go to Japan Eisuke and Soryu will accompany me ."
He kneels down and I rest my forehead on his.
Eisuke " Pheonix I promise you we will keep Yuki safe."
Eisuke we do this forehead stuff.
Yuki Arisugawa " me and you are the only ones  . I remember when Pheonix started doing this, it's her way for being intimate and close in her own way."
Pheonix " baby I want you to ring me every day, if I miss one call I'm coming to find you."
Yuki kisses me and I pull Eisuke and rest my forehead on his.
Pheonix " oh Yuki can you ask yuzuru to put my piano back in the room now I know longer need it "
They both leave the room and I soak for a little longer .
Pheonix " bring him home back to me ."
Eisuke " I will I promise."
Eisuke kisses my forehead and leaves . I get out of the bath and I get dressed and make my way into the lounge.
Prince Glen " mum any chance you can play and teach me how to beat Eito and River."
I pick up the controller and show Glen how to play once Glen picks up my tricks he starts beating me .
Prince Glen " Eito, River I just kicked mums butt."
I lay across the sofa watching Yuki in the chair across the room while he's doing something on his laptop.
Pheonix " Kiki you wouldn't mind finding me some paracetamol."
Maid Kik" yes Pheonix but I don't think you can take these while your pregnant."
Pheonix " give me Glens Paracetamol it's more kinder."
Maid Kiki " very well"
She disappears and comes back with a glass and puts the tablet's into my hand. And I take them and lay back down. Yuki looks up from his laptop as I place my fingers into my hair. Yuki puts his laptop on the table and walks over to me and kneels his fingers pulls my face to face him and his other hand laces through my hair.
Pheonix " baby something about this trip doesn't feel right please don't go."
Yuki Arisugawa " baby as King this is my Dutie . I'll be back before you know I even left."
I get off the sofa and walk into the room my piano is in and slide my fingers across the keys talking out loud.
Pheonix " its so nice to feel you again my ears need something soothing."
I sit on the stool and I start playing the piano and I start singing . The door is wide open for everyone to hear .
.( Phoenix)
You're the light,
you're the nigh
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure,
you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much
You're the fear,
I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life,
to life so
love me like you do,
lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do,
lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail
I've gotta find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah , I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around,
I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do,
lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do,
lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch
me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around,
I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do,
lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do,
lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do,
to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Yuki appears with the children as I sing my heart out , enjoy how my fingers glide across the keys.
Dollie comes and sits on the stool beside me and plays and sings with me , she's smiling.
Dollie " mum I love this song please play it at my wedding Saturday."
I turn and face her with a bright smile.
Pheonix " of course I will . I was hoping that Sean would sing with me . Keith asked for me to play this song for you anyway."
Dollie " what's the song ."
Pheonix " me and Sean J have already memoriesed the lyrics it's better if I sing it to you."
I get more comfortable on the stool . Dollie smiles at me
(Pheonix)
I was in the darkness waiting to be found
My heart was locked away and beaten to the ground
Tried to find my way but there was no way out
But when you're close to me whenever you're around
You take the pain away, you make it worth the wait And I pray that
I will have you in my life always And when my hope is gone you make me keep the faith I guess what
I'm tryna say Baby, you got me falling uncontrollably in love
Never felt this way
Got my heart, my soul but, baby, that just isn't enough Hey,
I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
I wanna give you my My everything and all that
I possess 'Cause you deserve to be offered nothing less You know,
I'm there for you like you've been there for me
But whenever I'm without you, girl, I find it hard to breathe
You take the pain away, you make it worth the wait
I was broken but you came along and mended me
Now that my hope's restored and I can keep the faith All
I gotta say is Baby, you got me falling uncontrollably in love
Never felt this way Got my heart, my soul but, baby, that just isn't enough
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name I wanna give you my
You take the pain away You make it worth the wait You take the pain away
You make it worth the wait
Baby, you got me falling uncontrollably in love
Never felt this way
Got my heart, my soul but, baby, that just isn't enough
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
I wanna give you my.
Dollie starts crying making me stop.
Dollie " aww mum don't stop, I can't believe you and Sean J wrote this on the request of Keith."
I swing around on the stool and place my hands on Dollie's face.
Pheonix " darling Keith loves you so much , the love he shows you is exactly the same as Yuki's. I'm happy to sing for you , I'll do anything for you , you know that . Come on ( as I say these words I lift her chin with my index finger) now stiffen up that upper lip soldier. There's no time for tears ."
Dollie throws her arms around me and sobbs.
Pheonix " baby I'm always gonna be here for you."
Yuki Storm Bailey's and Rhilina come and stand around Dollie.
Pheonix " now look 5 of my beautiful girls minus one. You girls keep me going and I'd be lost with out you. I love you so so much."
Still in Dollie's arms I look towards Yuki and he smiles and winks at me .
Pheonix " Dollie I'm happy to wright a song for you if you want , as a special gift from me to you."
Dollie " really. Oh mum I'm so overloaded with joy right now. The only song I want you to sing is one of my all time favourite."
Pheonix " you have to be kidding me not even Yuki has heard me sing that."
Dollie " you have to do the dance to , please please mum I'll even play the part."
Pheonix " okay baby. I just need to by some jeans , a cap and a vest. I'm not doing it in the dress."
Dollie " oh mum I can't wait. Marshal will be sycked."
Pheonix" I'll go get the stuff now I'll be back soon."
I walk out the room and slip into my shoes. I kiss Yuki and he whispers into my ear.
Yuki Arisugawa " what has Dollie so happy what is she wanting."
Dollie " mum don't forget the umbrella."
Pheonix " you'll find out in a few days "
I climb into the car and make my way into town, I head into the clothes store and speak to the attendant at the till.
Pheonix " I need some baggy jeans."
Attendent " Pheonix it's good to see you. We don't sell baggy martenity jeans. But we do have a pair of Champions sweat pants."
Pheonix " very well , I also need a vest and a cap."
Attendent" very well would you like that same brand."
Pheonix " I'm not bothered."
She takes it to the till and I give her my card and she hands me a receipt and my card and the bag. I buy an umbrella and a hat in the next store . I leave the store and head back home.
Dollie " wow mum that umbrella is really nice."
Pheonix " I couldn't get the jeans but got the next best thing"