Pulled into something dangerouse. Chapter 28 part 2

Ryo Tsuzuki " Pheonix I need your help and Yuki's expertise."
I pick up Storm as she's now feeling restless.
Pheonix " You are aware of who Yuki is don't you. He's my Husband."
Ryo Tsuzuki " I do I've known for sometime. I cannot believe you killed they Guys."
Yuki Arisugawa " one is still alive. You need to speak up until I know what it is I'm not helping anyone."
Yuki " Mummy you're not going away again are you?."
Pheonix " not if I can help it , Ghost take the girls to bed. Let me find out what's going on."
Ghost takes the girls up to bed leaving me and Yuki with him, he follows us into the office.
Ryo Tsuzuki " for this to work your going to need you brother and Hiro, kenshi and Takuto as well as Yuki."
Pheonix " the black foxes doesn't exist anymore my brother is married with children as well as Kenshi and Hiro. Takuto is engaged to Princess Cathy."
Ryo Tsuzuki " please Pheonix make this one your last Gig. You can break into places unheard and unseen and Takuto can hack into any computer security systems  as well as alarms. Yuki is F.B.I ."
Pheonix " I promised my children I'm not going anywhere."
Ryo Tsuzuki " please I'm begging you, they kidnapped my girl they've stolen she'd loads of artefacts as well as importing weapons and drugs. If I'm correct Eisuke Ichinomiya deals in a lot of underground auctions, so he will know if there fakes ."
Yuki Arisugawa " I work part time for the F.B.I, how am I supposed to trust you."
Kei , Eisuke , Yuzuru , Kazuomi, Hyosuke and Taiga come into the office along with Letty.
Ryo Tsuzuki " Letty I thought you was dead."
Letty Love" I would of been if it wasn't for Ghosts quick thinking. What are you doing here, please tell me you haven't brought trouble to Pheonix's home."
Eisuke" I need a list of the artefacts that have been stolen."
Kazuomi " Pheonix I'm gonna be busy with the new house."
Pheonix " Kazuomi i understand but I'm sure we can manage with out you. Ryo I need absolute honesty because if I walk into this blind I promise you right now if I die then I suggest you run because as you can see my men will kill you. If my children get hurt in the crossfire I'm killing you myself."
With that he pulls out blue prints photos addresses and who the Target is and how many goons they have. Feeling overwhelmed I walk out of the office and into the laundry room where it's dark when I'm just about to close the door I feel yuki's lips on mine.Pheonix " mmn Oh Yuki."
Yuki Arisugawa " I've text Takuto Hiro and kenshi they'll be here in the morning."
Yuki lifts me ontop of the dryer and I wrap my arms around him , I wrap my legs around his hips and I bury my face into his chest smelling his cologne.
Pheonix " I promised the children that I'm not going anywhere, and to drag others involved is not on."
Yuki Arisugawa " lets decide in the morning."
There's a knock on the door and Soryu slides in.
Soryu " Yuki these artefacts are the real deal , but Pheonix isn't going to like who's involved. And it explains why you was refused to see Pheonix at the palace."
Still wrapped around Yuki I let out a loud sigh, Soryu lights up a cigarette.
Yuki Arisugawa " I didn't think King Wilfred was that stupid."
Pheonix " still is unreal, Mercedes has a school trip in a few days, Soryu were is the target."
Soryu " Mauritius."
Pheonix " Fucksake this is pissing me off ."
I pull myself off Yuki and walk out the room. This time feeling angry I push open the office door open and let Rip at Ryo.
Pheonix "IM DONE . I haven't seen you for fucking years and you do this , now this explains why you was so desperate to find me . Soryu has just told me it's in Mauritius mine and Yūki's home . My eldests boys will never forgive you for this . Ryo I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth, I'm going to bed . Yuki."
Ryo Tsuzuki " I'm sorry Pheonix."
Pheonix " fuck you Ryo , in the morning I want an explination to why my father is involved."
I hear Wilfred he comes into the office and embraces me .
Prince Wilfred " hay sis , sorry I'm late. Ryo Tsuzuki what are you doing here. The last time my sister got shot because of you."
Pheonix " can I leave you with Ryo, otherwise I'll end up breaking something."
Wilfred kisses my forehead and I take Yuki's hand . We make our way to our room he shuts the door and I strip off my clothes and turn the shower on and Yuki appears behind me wrapping his arms around me .
Pheonix " nothing feels better then being in your arms right now."
Yuki Arisugawa " my thoughts exactly."
I turn around to face him and pull his hairband from his hair and reach for the shampoo and wash his hair.
Pheonix " never under an circumstances cut your hair the girls love your hair."
Yuki Arisugawa " I wasn't planning too. Plus Yuki would have a meltdown if I did."
Pheonix " the Girls are 8 years old Yuki would be fine. I'm so exhausted with all this , if it's not one problem it's another. Keith isn't home yet and Eisuke has offered him and Dollie a room in the Hotel. Me and you have done things our own way, I cannot imagine my life without you."
We finish with the shower and a maid has placed our night drink's on the dresser and she leaves.I climb into bed naked and Yuki looks shocked.
Yuki Arisugawa " so no Pjs tonight."
Pheonix " no baby I want skin on skin."
Yuki Arisugawa " then ask me nicely."
I smile and he places his lips on mine.
Pheonix " I need to feel your body on mine wrapped in them strong arms, please baby."
Yuki Arisugawa " mmn I'll allow this request just for you."
Pheonix " now kiss me goddamn it."
I feel his teeth drag up my chin and he kisses me passionately leaving me breathless.
Yuki Arisugawa " my darling hungry for my kisses are we."
Pheonix always."
Yuki wraps his arms around me and we drop off to sleep. A few hours later we both wake to the sound of a gun going off. Yuki jumps out of bed and pulls on his sweat pants and I pull on his shirt and some shorts i try and open the door and it's locked.
Pheonix " Yuki I don't like this . The door is locked and I need to get to the children."
Yuki opens the patio doors and the children rush into the room.
Eito " Mum I think Ghost as been shot. And Dad is the only one down stairs."
Pheonix " stay together okay."
I pull yuki's bottom dresser draw open and I give Rhilina and Dollie a gun.
Pheonix " now remember what I taught you. Yuki I don't have my ropes."
Yuki pulls a box from underneath the bed and there silk ropes.
Yuki Arisugawa " this will have to do they'll do for what you're needing."
My phone goes off with a text.
Hyosuke " mmm Pheonix, Jean has been shot. Please get down here fast."
Pheonix" were was Jean when the gun went off ."
Dollie " getting water why?."
Pheonix " it's not Ghost. Now Dollie I'm going to need you stay calm , when you and the children leave this house head for Takuto's home ."
Yuki ties the ropes to the balcony and I make my way down , Yūki follows. I put in a code and we enter the room off the office, I pull the chest underneath the bed and grab my swords.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix if it wasn't Ghost who got shot."
Pheonix " you won't like the answer, we need to get into the garage but not through the house."
We walk out the way we came and i get another text from Hyosuke.
Hyosuke " Pheonix Ive taken Jean to our house with Taiga, trust me I'll take good care of Jean."
We enter the garage and I find my tablet in the car , and turn off all the cameras and electric in the house. I whisper into Yuki's ear.
Pheonix " I need you to put on a bulletproof jacket on . What ever happen's I need  to find Eisuke.My phone makes a noise.
Yuzuru" Pheonix were the hell are you , me , Kazuomi and Kei had to check something."
Pheonix " we need to get the children out of the house."
Yuki Arisugawa " lets do that first."
I climb back up the balcony and the children are sat on the bed. I go straight in.
Pheonix " I need you all on the balcony and quietly okay."
Eito and River make there way down, then Dollie and Rhilina . Then  Glen and Mercedes.
Pheonix " Yuki , storm I'm going to need you both to go now okay. Daddy will be waiting. I have to help Baileys."
The girls make there way off the balcony, I throw Yuki's earpiece and he puts it into his ear. I hear people outside the bedroom door. Voice " did they take the others."
Voice " you mean that Rhinaudo, Ghost I think her name is . Yeah they took them both."
Voice " yeah but there's only one Guy here. I checked the room's and no one is here. I was told to lock the King and Queen in this room."
I walk over to Baileys and ask her to hide but she seems too scared to move. I take her to the balcony and Yuki climbs up to get her.
Yuki Arisugawa " no one is here."
Pheonix " I'm not leaving Eisuke. Take the children to Takuto's place I'll be there soon."
I walk back into the room and attempt to open the door when I hear it click and the door swings open. I shoot them both. I walk out of the room and sneak over to the stairs and see that Eisuke is on his knees hands tied and gaged . I flash my laser pen on the chandelier and Eisuke looks up . I walk back into the room and Yuki is there.
Yuki Arisugawa" Dollie is walking round to Takuto's place. Were is everyone."
Pheonix " They have Eisuke tied up, one of them is holding a gun to his temple. Yuki when I find out who set this up I'm killing them all."
Yuki Arisugawa " I wonder if this has something to do with your father."
Yuki places his hand behind my neck and pulls me into his lips.
Pheonix " well he will be dethroned, mother will give a punishment far servere then death it's self."
I walk to the stairs and around the wall are thick beams I walk around it. Yuki walks down the stairs I jump down and make my way to the goon , and raise my sword to his throat.
The Goon" any sudden moves and lover boy will die."
Pheonix" that's fine with me."
In muffled words Eisuke speaks .
Eisuke " Pheonix."
Yuki stands behind the goon and I fall to my knees.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix when I give you the signal don't hesitate."
I move to face Eisuke and pull the gag from his mouth, I wrap my arms around him and as I see the signal I pull Eisuke ontop of me . Yuki shoots the goon.
Eisuke " Pheonix I'm so sorry."
Pheonix " shut up it's not your fault, can you stand."
Me and Eisuke and Yuki leave the house I break the restraints on Eisuke's wrists. Yuki pulls me into his arms. We walk over to the convertible and find the keys, Eisuke and Yuki jump in and we drive to Taiga's house. I don't say anything and 20 minutes later we arrive out side Taiga's home I get out of the car and run into the house I head upstairs to find Jean on the operating table . Tears fall from my eyes I stop Taiga.
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix if I don't do this he will die."
Yuki and Eisuke barges into the room and Yuki walks over to Jean and kisses his forehead head. I go downstairs and end up punching Yuki he grabs my hands to stop me punching him. Eisuke comes down .
Yuki Arisugawa " Baby it's okay . Eisuke stay with Jean."
Pheonix " this is my fault. If he dies I'll never forgive Ryo for this."
Yuki pulls me into his arms. I hear Hyosuke.
Hyosuke Kujo " Pheonix Jeans gonna be alright. Ryo isn't to blame."
Pheonix " I'm going to kill them all."
Hyosuke Kujo " Pheonix you need to calm down."
I pull from Yuki. And leave the house I climb into the car and Yuki climbs in .
Pheonix " Yuki get out."
Yuki Arisugawa " never , we are doing this together."
I get out the car and head up to Jean and Taiga is just about to stitch his wound.
Pheonix " Taiga let me please."
Yuki, Taiga, Hyosuke and Eisuke watch as I stitch Jeans wound . Once I have finished Hyosuke gives him something to wake him up.
Pheonix " Jean come back to me I love you so so much."
I kiss hiss cheek and tears fall from me.
Pheonix " I need you to tell me why my Jean was Shot. You didn't text Keith or Dollie did you."
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix I promise you you're the only one that was told."
Hyosuke Kujo " Ryo had nothing to do with this when you and Yuki went to bed you're brother took him home, me Taiga and Eisuke was talking about this strange business that your father is involved with and that's when I saw Jean I followed him into the kitchen as he wanted some Juice. But he wanted a straw he told me that you kept them in the cupboard in the laundry room, as I went into the room I heard the shot and a thud. Jean called for me so I carried him out of the house and Taiga climbed out of the office window. Eisuke said he'd take care of it."
Eisuke " I was but my wrists was tied behind my back and I was gagged. Pheonix I'm so so sorry, I can tell you that this guy is extremely drangrouse . Were is le Ferme ."
Yuki rubs his face with his hand and pulls me into his arms.
Yuki Arisugawa " Le ferme is an island not far from here you can either go by boat of chopper or swim. But I did see something on the blue prints volcas-Phoenix ."
Eisuke " Pheonix I've never asked you for anything but they took Ghost, please bring her back to me ."
Pheonix " we need to think this through.. 1 we need to know how many goons they have, 2 find out what they want with Ghost. Yuki I need you to contact you work Colleague and see if he can give me some information about them, I'll ring my father. Eisuke I need you to call Dollie and tell her not to worry. Taiga I need you more then ever now."
Eisuke " why don't I get Dollie to take the children to the hotel, there is a safety chamber in the basement of the hotel they will all be safe."
I bury my face into Yuki's neck, and all of a sudden I hear a voice.
Jean " yo Phe , Gramp's."
I pull from Yuki and Jean pulls me into him.
Pheonix " how are you feeling baby , are you sore."
Jean" I don't feel any pain. Oh Phe I wasn't scared and I remember his face."
Pheonix " oh my darling your so brave, mummy is going to die of shock."
Yuki Arisugawa " you an exceptional little soldier boy."
Jean" hehe I will have the scar to prove it."
Taiga Kujo " what a little jokester especially at a time like this. Pheonix will you allow Hyosuke to be with Jean and allow me to accompany you on this fight."
Yuki Arisugawa " this is asking too much of you."
Taiga Kujo " thats Bull I promised Pheonix that I'm always going to protect her family. And shooting my Godson I want my revenge."
Pheonix " Yuki he's right plus Taiga wouldn't offer otherwise, Hyosuke do you still have your phone when you was part of the black foxes for a while, call Atsumu , Kenshi and Hiro. There going to want apart of this."
My phone goes off with a text.
Takuto " Pheonix meet us at Ryo' mansion I've contacted Yuzuru , Kei and Kazuomi and we're meeting there."
Pheonix " very well Atsumu, Kenshi and Hiro will be joining us on this mission. Take Cathy Dollie and the children to Eisuke's hotel , tell Dollie to ask for the safety chamber. We will be there soon."
Hyosuke " I promise no harm will come to Jean."
I kiss Jean and leave and head home for supplies, when we're in the garage I find the tablet and turn the electric and security back on. Yuki goes to the office and looks on the computer to see if the goons showed there faces on camera. Eisuke " Soryu your back."
Soryu " Keith is in the car what happened."
I walk into my Yoga room and the guys follow I move the picture frame and enter a code.
Yuki Arisugawa " baby I thought we agreed to know more secrets."
Pheonix " this is a weapons room I didn't want the children knowing."
The wall slides across revealing guns , ammo sniper rifles. Smoke bombs .They all take what they need and Soryu pics up a pen.
Soryu " eak Pheonix what's this."
Pheonix " I wouldn't press that it can blind anyone that is in the room."
Soryu puts it in his jacket.
Pheonix " if your dead set on taking that Soryu pull the drawer."
He pulls out the draw to see different kinds of glasses. Night vision ones and glasses for the pen he grabs that. Eisuke puts on a bulletproof jacket.
Pheonix " right everyone ready, Soryu and the others go by car. Soryu take the bulletproof car."
We set off to Ryos my earpieces goes off in my ear.
Pheonix " what is it."
King Wilfred "
Pheonix I'm so sorry."
Pheonix " you lied to me , was that your entire plan to keep me at the palace so you could do these dodgy dealings. What about Yuki huh you even refused his visits."
King Wilfred " I stopped Yuki from coming as I didn't want him investigating."
Yuki Arisugawa " investigating your wrong doings. Jean was shot because of your stupidity. Now I will be dealing with you but right now you're going to have to wait."
Just as Yuki ends the call another one comes in.
Dollie " Mum please tell me Jean is alright . Takuto said he was shot."
Pheonix " baby he's fine and safe , and honestly you still don't sound calm."
Dollie " Mum help me to relax a little."
Pheonix " I want to see you marry Keith in two weeks, I know you love him let me make your dress . That's the only thing you haven't got."
Dollie " aww Mum really, but there's not time as I want my sisters involved and brothers Jean most foremost I cannot marry Keith with out my little man by my side."
Yuki Arisugawa " Mum will make it in time. then it leaves one more thing."
Dollie starts crying.
Dollie " oh Dad will you give me away."
Yuki Arisugawa " did you just call me . Yes I will ."
Dollie hangs up and we arrive at Ryo's mansion, we pull into his driveway and the gate opens and we drive up to the house. I climb of the bike and I nearly end on the floor as Yuzuru pulls me into his arms.
Yuzuru Shiba " oh girl let me get a look at you, nope your not hurt. Come lets go inside shall we."
As we make our way into the mansion Kenshi and Hiro hug me .
Ryo Tsuzuki " I'm truly sorry , I gathered they found you."
Pheonix " Boys put me down now."
I walk up to Ryo and pull his hair back giving him no choice but to look at me.
Pheonix " my trouble maker nearly died tonight. And I want an oath from you, pledge your alliance to me from this day forward and I'll save the girl you love."
I let go of his hair and he falls to his knees.
Ryo Tsuzuki " I pledge my life and services to you my dear Pheonix."
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix we need to calm you down, your shaking."
Ryo Tsuzuki " I do have alcohol."
Taiga Kujo " don't be daft you baffoon she's expecting twins. Jesus some people really don't have a fucking brain."
Ryo Tsuzuki " how about a vanilla and camomile tea. Yulandy would you mind making everyone a drink please."
Ryo ushers us into a room that looks like a conference room.
Pheonix " I need to find the scum who shot my trouble maker. And you better tell me about Volcas-Phoenix and Le Ferme."
A woman comes over to me and pulls my hand, she reads my palm and smiles.
Yulandy" ma'am Pheonix I've made you a lavender tea. "
Pheonix " what was you doing with my palm."
Yulandy " ahh yes you caught me, can I read your husbands to."
Yuki gives his palm to her and she grins from ear to ear.
Yulandy " you lovebirds have been in each other's life since you both was little tots, then Master Yuki went to a different school. You have 3 boys and 3 girls 3sets of twins and 2 more on the way plus 2 that you adopted.I can tell you this is destiny's way of keeping you both together, you fight along side each other. But something is coming, I get the feeling you both have never argued. No I didn't think so ."
Yuki pulls me into his arms.
Yuki Arisugawa " don't spill your mombo jumbo onto me ."
Pheonix " yulandy are you insinuating me and Yuki will fight."
Yulandy " that my love is true, this will test your fate and love for each other."
I sit on the table and drink my tea and Kenshi comes over.
Kenshi " listen Pheonix we all love you right this explains why we're here in this room . "
Hiro" get to the point Kenny Geez prolonging the moment man ."
Kenshi " we all have our own fighting skills , when Takkun gets here we will be able to scope out the this House in Volcas -Phoenix."
Yulandy " there are no houses there it's a big jungle rainforest, family's use it for walking."
Hiro " yulandy I'm understanding that your one of Mauritius's locals. Explain Le Ferme."
Yulandy " that I am I know every nook and cranny this island has . Le Ferme is a smaller island that place was used by the previous King. And that was 100 years ago, it's only been 5 years since Ma'am Pheonix and Master Yuki announcement that the whole island has accepted there new Queen and King."
I sip my tea and listen to the conversation around me when yulandy places her palm on my tummy.
Eisuke"I wouldn't if I was you she gets super emotional when people touch her tummy."
Yulandy " Yuki lay your wife on the table."
Shocked by her request Yuki lays me on the table. She lifts Yuki's shirt up and places both palms on my tummy. Everyone watches.
Ryo Tsuzuki " I'm sorry Yulandy has a gift and she's one of the oldest in Mauritius."
Yuki places him hand on my shoulder and Yulandy closes her eyes.
Yulandy " mmn your boys are strong, are you aware they share the same waters that surround them. And they are very identical, I can tell you that they have there fathers hair colour and eyes ."
Taiga Kujo "I already knew the boys are in the same water . Yuki she's really good."
Yulandy " if you pursue this fight , then it's safe to do so . You blondy you will make sure that when she is in this fight you make sure her back is protected."
Kei" you mean me, it's not usually me it's Yuzuru who's covering her."
Yuki helps me sit up and yulandy moves away.
Yulandy " one more thing, Le Ferme is better swimmed too . Ryo I'll get the diving gear ready."
Pheonix " Kenshi what was it that you wanted to say."
Kenshi " ahh nah it can wait it's super cool."
Pheonix " Ryo is there anywhere I can rest for a bit before our mission plus Yuki is waiting on a colleague ."
Ryo " there a room on the left of the corridor."
Yuki takes my hand and we find the room, I take off the shirt and throw myself into the bed.
Yuki Arisugawa " still struggling to relax."
Pheonix " you could say that , what I can't get my head round is why now."
Yuki laces his fingers into my hair, and the other hand slides down cupping my breast. I sit up on the bed and lean over Yuki my lips land on his.
Yuki Arisugawa " is there something you need."
Pheonix " Oh there is my heart is racing, help me a little here."
Yuki Arisugawa " right here right now, Jesus Christ Pheonix this really isn't the time to be playing games like this."
Pheonix " you do know I can wait."
Giving him a teasing look he puts his arm around my hips and now In laying on the bed and Yuki is ontop of me.
Yuki Arisugawa " would it help if I took the edge off for you. But I promise you when I get you home I will make love to you to the point you won't want to leave the bed."
Pheonix " uh huh. Really then maybe I should wait till we're home."
Yuki nibbles on my ear. And slides his hand inside my shorts .
Yuki Arisugawa " this is going to be hard for us both , I'm not sure if I can control myself and hold back."
Just as he brings his lips to mine there's a knock at the door. Yuki whispers into my ear .
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix I'm gonna punish you for this . Fucksake and your pussy feels good between my fingers."
Pheonix " come in ."