Yuki and eisuke's love game. Chapter 13

Pheonix " oh Ghost don't stop."
Pheonix " Yuki this is so unfair and you know it."
The music blears into my ears and Yuki must of known the words Ghost was singing as it plays in my ears.
Pheonix " I can't sing this , it's a guys version to fucking the girls friends."
Yuki takes the headphone out of my ears.
Yuki Arisugawa " baby I want you to submit to me can you do that for me."
I nod and he puts the headphone back into my ear. I start singing the words. While Ghost is knee deep in my pussy.
Pheonix "
Do you like the way I flick my tongue, or nah?
You can ride my face until you drippin' cum
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick, or nah?
Can you let me stretch that pussy out, or nah?
I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow
But the way you wrap around me is a prob...
Ain't nobody tryna save you, baby get that paper
Probably got a lotta other bitches owe you favors
Pussy so good had to save that shit for later
Took her to the kitchen, fucked her right there on the table
She reppin' SoMo to the death
I'm tryna make these bitches sweat
I'm tryna keep that pussy wetI'm tryna fuck her and her friends (fuck her and her friends)
Fuck her and her friends
You gonn' run it for these hundreds, girl or nah?
Show me is you really 'bout your money, girl or nah
Don't play with a boss, girl take it off
Take it for a real one, you gonn' get it all
Is you really about your money or nah?
Can you really take dick or nah?
Can I bring another bitch or nah?
Is you with the shits or nah, or nah?
Or nah, or nah?
Would you ride for a singer or nah?
Would you die for a singer or nah?
Would you lie to a singer or nah, or nah?
Or nah, Or nah
I'm a freaky-deeky lover wanna hit you from the back and other ways
That you have never experimented under the covers
Roll around the bed with me is something you don't just discover
If you wanna get with me you gotta keep it on one hundred
I'mma make you scream my name
I'mma make you glad you came Oh , oooh
I'mma make you scream my name
I'mma make you glad you came
You gonn' run it for these hundreds girl or nah?
Show me is you really about your money, girl or nah
Don't play with a boss, girl take it off
Take it for a real one, you gonn' get it allI
Is you really 'bout your money or nah
Can you really take dick or nah?
Can I bring another bitch or nah?
Is you with the shits or nah?
Or nah, or nah
Would you ride for a singer or nah?
Would you die for a singer or nah?Would you lie to a singer or nah?
Or nah?
Or nah.
Ghost gives me multiple orgasms when I snap the cable ties holding me in places I'm in a pool of my own cum . As I sit up I feel Yuki's tongue making me scream out in ecstasy. He pulls the earphones from my ears and his mouth bearly touches my ear and my nipples go hard.
He pushes me back on the table and opens my legs and he blows on my clit and I squirt over his shirt.
Yuki Arisugawa " now I want you to play with Ghost."
He takes the tie from my eyes and I cable tie her wrists to the table legs. Eisuke comes over and puts his tie around her eyes.
Eisuke " I'm going to do everything you and Yuki did to Pheonix."
Ghost " okay honey."
He puts in the earphones and he plays the same song that was played to me, Eisuke steps away I sit on her face and I place my hand between her legs. Still being super sensitive I cum instantly. I watch Yuki as I push my fingers into ghost, she cums over my fingers . I climb off her and put my mouth over her pussy, Eisuke watches me intimately why I pleasure his wife , Eisuke lightly runs his fingers over her nipples and ghost cry's out . Eisuke whispers into my ear.
Eisuke " get her on the edge and stop, as she cry's for me lick her clit again. I want to see her fall apart. Can you do that for me."
I nodd, I bring her to the brink and stop then lick her again and stop. I play this sequence for 10 minutes, when I hear a snap, and she pulls my head into her pussy her whole body shakes underneath me . Eisuke gives me the nod and I climb off the table I step behind him and he blows on her clit and she sprays us both. I place my mouth on Eisuke's ear.
Pheonix" Eisuke I'll leave you to finish of your wife."
kiss his cheek and Yuki pulls me out the room and upstairs he finds a room and pushes me on an operating table.
Yuki Arisugawa " can your hear them , this is what you have done."
Pheonix " oh Yuki if you touch me there I'm gonna explode."
Yuki Arisugawa " that's my intention, ."
He lightly slides his fingers over my clit and I cum again.
Yuki Arisugawa " that's right baby , I haven't tasted her yet so control yourself."
He lays me flat on my back and slides 3 fingers inside me and he flicks his tongue over my clit he brings me to the brink and stops. I see ghost fall through the door.
Pheonix " omg can I not have a minute with Yuki."
Eisuke " ghost wants your pussy on hers."
Yuki's eyes light up .
Yuki Arisugawa " hey Eisuke we have only seen it on camera, it would be great to see close up."
Eisuke " I was thinking the same thing."
I climb of the operating table and Ghost lays on the floor we position our selfs and I slide across her pussy , Yuki grabs my hips and Eisuke watches my pussy slide over hers I reach my arms up around Yuki's neck .
Yuki Arisugawa " omg Pheonix watching your pussy slide over Ghost's is fucking exquisite."
Eisuke " I'm going to agree. Pheonix you really know how to make my wife cum. Ghost I want to see you both squirt."
Yuki Arisugawa " squirt for me baby."
Pheonix " oh I'm gonna cum."
The pressure of mine and Ghost's cum sprays over Eisuke's face and Yuki's .
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix I need to be inside you now."
He stands me up and he pushes my front body over the operating table, Eisuke does the same with Ghost. As mine and Ghost lips meet mine Yuki slides inside of me and Eisuke does the same to ghost.
Yuki Arisugawa " ahh baby I can feel you gushing already."
Ghost grips my face and I watch the pleasure in her eyes while Eisuke is thrusting hard inside of her.
Ghost " Pheonix you realise every time me and Eisuke fuck you'll have to be present in every one ."
Pheonix " omg don't tell me that. Ooooooh YUKI."
Yuki Arisugawa " that's right baby cum for me . Cum for me now."
Me and Ghost screams our husbands names as they cum inside of us. Yuki pulls out from me and turns me around.
Yuki Arisugawa " what do you say Pheonix will you allow me and Eisuke to watch you both every time."
Pheonix " as long as Eisuke doesn't touch me , then yes I can pleasure ghost every time we make love."
Yuki pulls of his shirt as I'm feeling exposed and puts it on me and Eisuke does the same to Ghost.
Pheonix " Yuki I was thinking when the Twins are born I want Ghost and Eisuke to be there godparents."
Yuki Arisugawa " I cannot say no to you. But it's better to ask them don't you think."
I walk over to Eisuke.
Pheonix" fuck this sounds like a preposual then anything. Eisuke would you be godfather to my twins."
He wraps his arms around me and lifts me off the floor.
Eisuke " nothing would make me happier."
Pheonix " oh Eisuke I love you."
He thightens his grip around me .
Pheonix " omg I can't breathe put me down now. I'm starving where's the squirty cream when you need it."
Ghost " Pheonix that's just nasty, I have a craving for curry."
Pheonix " Yuki please I need some squirty cream and bacon."
Yuki Arisugawa " okay baby lets go home and I'll make you some bacon."
Ghost " Baileys Pheonix River Arisugawa your the dirtiest girl I know what the fuck is that kind of craving wow."
Yuki Arisugawa " ghost when she was pregnant with the twins it was bacon strawberries and blueberries."
Ghost " your disgusting Pheonix . Please tell me this was separate."
Yuki Arisugawa " oh no she'd roll the bacon around it."
Eisuke starts laughing.
Ghost " Eisuke what's so funny."
Eisuke " when Pheonix was pregnant with the boys she wouldn't eat infront of Ghost. She'd wake me up just to go to the store for what was it again. Ahh yes that's it Baileys ice cream. And a bottle of baileys, I'd give her an egg cup full of Baileys and she would pour it over the ice cream."
Ghost " your just nasty with your cravings."
Pheonix " hold up a second ghost you do realise you are carrying mine and Eisuke's baby . So anything Eisuke likes you'll crave haha , so it's black coffee for you girl."
I go down stairs and clean the table and put my shorts back on .
Ghost " that's not fair Pheonix and you know it."
Pheonix " it's not my fault you crave savoury stuff , ooo your gonna be so big you won't be able to see you feet . Haha omg I'm going to enjoy this."
Ghost " yeah yeah laugh it up girl. At least I'm not sick squirty cream and bacon. I feel like I won't to puke already."
Yuki Arisugawa " you guys head home in the car, me and Pheonix will ride the bike back."
We walk out side and I put my boots and swords in the car and pull out my trainers. I climb on the bike and I here laughing coming out of ghost.
Pheonix " what's so funny now."
Ghost " I haven't seen you wear trainers in years , do you still run."
Pheonix " meet me on the beach later and find out."
Me and Yuki drive off and 30 minutes later we arrive home."
I walk through the door to meet two very pissed off boys.
Eito " were wore you."
River " yeah uncle Wilfred has talked our ears off."
I fall to my knees and hug the boys.
Eito " mummy you smell of Ghost perfume."
Yuki Arisugawa " ahh boys why don't you go and watch a film."
Eisuke " you heard Eito you smell of Ghost, Pheonix best you both shower".
Pheonix "Eisuke your forgetting one small thing me and ghost sprayed over you both , Yuki join me in the shower."
Eisuke pulls ghost upstairs to there room and me and Yuki head in ours . Yuki turns the shower on and comes over to me instead of unbuttoning his shirt off me he rips it and the button's fly everywhere, he pulls me into the shower and he kisses my neck.
Yuki Arisugawa " you taste of ghost. I still want you let me make love to my queen."
I nodd and his lips are on mine he lifts me and I wrap my legs around his hips and he slides inside me making me gasp he leans my back on the wall and he thrust slowly into me.
Pheonix " ooo Yuki I love you so much. I could eat you as if you was snow."
His eyes go wide and shakes his head.
Yuki Arisugawa " you do realise Yuki in English means snow."
Pheonix " no not really, but you have given me an idea of naming one of the twins."
Yuki Arisugawa " preferably Yuki not snow."
Pheonix " okay baby . I'm going to cum."
Yuki Arisugawa " then cum for me ."
Pheonix " I need it fast."
Yuki Arisugawa " do you now."
He turns the shower of and carries me to our bed. He lays me on my back and slides inside me his arms around my neck his face berried into my neck and we cum together. Yuki lays over me for a bit when there's a knock at the door.
Ghost " Pheonix beach 5 minutes."
Yuki Arisugawa " well you heard her."
Pheonix " that's a challenge for her you realise that , I haven't seen my babies I need to hold them in my arms."
Yuki Arisugawa " I'll bring them with us , come let's get dressed."
I pull out a pair of shorts and a sports bra and go down stairs I slip on my trainers.
Ghost " Pheonix I'll whoop you trust me."
Pheonix " yeah yeah ."
Yuki walks down with the twins and they go crazy hyper just seeing me, we all walk to the beach and Eito joins in.
Ghost " Eito if you loose I'll take away Your Xbox."
Eito " your not serious."
Ghost " oh I'm deadly serious."
Eisuke " ghost, Pheonix does this everyday. Do you really think you going to win."
Ghost " yep."
I shake my head regretting my words , River blows a whistle and we take off running ghost gets half way complaining of stitch .
Pheonix " Ghost why do you wanna challenge me."

Ghost " honestly I love them legs of yours."
I quickly cover Eitos ears but fail miserably. We walk back as ghost wimps out .
Ghost " say Pheonix I walked passed a room near the pool and Noticed a swing of some sort, what is it."
Pheonix " I used it when I was in the late stages of my pregnancy, I'd hang upside down from it , why would you like to try."Ghost " could I really ."
Pheonix " sure when we go back I'll show you how to use it."
We walk back to Yuki and Eisuke and I hear my name being called, I take Glen from Yuki and we walk back to the house.
Dollie Arisugawa " mum you never phoned back so we come home early."
I walk into the house and Dollie is still going on Yuki kisses me and goes and makes me some bacon.
Pheonix " ghost take glen I've got some explaining to do with Dollie."
Ghost takes little Glen and I walk into the office I sit Dollie down "
Pheonix " Dollie you need to know a few things . Oh Jesus were do I start."
Yuki comes in with bacon and squirty cream and sits in the chair and pulls me onto his lap.
Eisuke " Pheonix I gather you are wanting to tell Dollie so I thought I'd support you."
Dollie Arisugawa " fucksake mum just tell me already."
Pheonix " Eito and River are mine."
Dollie Arisugawa " you what now."
Eisuke " what you're mother is trying to say is that She gave Birth to Eito and River."
Dollie Arisugawa " I had a feeling that was the case , they look like mum plus everything Mercedes and Glen do is what the boys do."
Pheonix " and I killed Riki."
Dollie Arisugawa " omg mum really."
Pheonix " yes . And talking about children . Keith I'm going to murder you."
Prince Keith " sorry Dollie but that's my cue to run."
I pull of Yuki and I grab Keith before he leaves I yank on his tie and his face is inches from mine .
Pheonix " boy you better step up and look after my daughter and that baby of yours."
Keith lets out a sigh and his arms wrap around me.
Prince Keith " I will I promise. Grandma."
Pheonix " I'm not that old less of the name calling. Dollie I've said what I have to say I really need my twins . And don't even think about touching my bacon girl."
I leave the office and find Mercedes and Glen in the lounge, I lay on the sofa and Glen and Mercedes lay across me . Eisuke plays with my hair.
Prince Wilfred " Pheonix you understand mum and dad will have to know about Eito and River."
Pheonix " they already know. I told them not long after I moved in for a while. Saying that we're is Coco."
Prince Wilfred " she has to stay a little while longer."
The twins fall asleep on me when ghost puts her face in mine.
Ghost " thought you was going to show me this swing."
Pheonix " I would but as you can see I'm a little busy."
Yuki and Keith come into the room and they take the twins to bed , ghost pulls me to my feet
.Pheonix " boys don't stay up to late alright."
I take ghost into the room she's so obsessed with and I explain to her how to use it and she fails miserably.
Ghost " fuck you pheonix I can't do it, your always better with everything."
Pheonix " I'm not."
Ghost " omg you liar, tell me then your good at Running, yoga , swimming, riding a motor bike, ."
Pheonix " wow do you envy me that much , come on this is my daily routine. Why do you think my body is so firm ."
Ghost " now your just teasing, tell me Pheonix when did you get that Tattoo, Pheonix bird right , the tale feathers covers your buttcheek , pelvis and you're thigh."
Pheonix " since when did my tattoo come into this , and if you must know Yuki can draw he designed my Tattoo."
Ghost " it has your favourite colours."
Pheonix " ghost if you look closer the boys names are in the feathers."
Ghost " why is mine and Eisuke's name there too."
Yuki Arisugawa " because every memory Pheonix has shared she adds to the Tattoo."
Ghost " but there will be no more room."
Yuki Arisugawa " look closer to her spine the Tattoo reflects under uv lighting ."
Ghost " what is it."
Yuki Arisugawa " it's a rose with my full name up the stem."
Ghost " I gotta see it ."
Yuki pulls me into to the pool area and changes the lighting I strip out of my shorts and bra .
Ghost " I don't get why Pheonix's is naked ."
Yuki Arisugawa " you'll see."
I dive into the pool and the lighting makes my Tattoo glow. I swim to the other end of the pool and climb out.
Ghost " Pheonix that tattoo is fucking amazing."
Yuki Arisugawa " I'm surprised you didn't notice in the nightclub that night."
Ghost " you have to show Eisuke."
Pheonix " what? Why?."
Ghost " because he understands true art especially when it's on you."
She pulls out her phone and texts Eisuke. With in second's he appears he wraps his arms around ghost from behind.
Eisuke " ghost you called."
Ghost " I did , Pheonix show Eisuke."
I make a fuss about but I do it anyway, I dive into the pool again and Yuki switches the ceiling lighting as I climb out I hear ghost.
Ghost " Eisuke what do you think it's beautiful."
I walk over to Yuki and I put my arms around him.
Eisuke " Pheonix can I touch you."
Yuki Arisugawa " I will allow it this once."
Eisuke runs his fingers from my tail bone to my neck.
Eisuke " Yuki this is your work yes."
Yuki nods ,
Yuki Arisugawa " but there is more , if you look at the feathers on her you'll see the children's names ."
Eisuke takes a closer look and Yuki cups my breast and lifts it Eisuke's eyes go wide.
Eisuke " why is my name right there."
Yuki Arisugawa " because that's were her heart is , that night when ghost was licking Pheonix's pussy , I saw the way you looked at her especially knowing what I do now. So I added it my self."