A year apart and to find out my Nemises wants to kill me. Chapter 19

The tour got cancelled because of marshal's family life. Dollie and Keith are dealing with there wedding arrangements, Eisuke and Ghost live with us permanently . It's been 5 years and Mother's Day is approaching. And the children plan a surprise.
Princess Mercedes" Dad when is mum gonna be home . I hate it when she has to go to the palace."
Prince Glen " well Cedes it's not like mum can refuse now . Dad she is coming home today ."
Yuki Arisugawa " mum is delayed but she will be coming today."
Princess Yuki " I can't wait for mum to come home , I miss her so much."
Princess storm" I don't care , mum is amazing it's just depressing when she's not here . Uncle Eisuke and auntie Ghost pine over her and I think that's disgusting."
Yuki Arisugawa " storm remember , Eisuke and ghost are very very good friends with your mum ."
The twins go into the lounge and argue about the Xbox game.
Eito " River you're such a sore loser. Hey Cedes , Glen , storm. Yuki fancy playing."
Mercedes " na huh you cheat at the game."
Glen " yeah."
Storm and Yuki" we have girly things we don't like games plus you 4 fight every time."
The door goes and storm answers it .
Storm " dad it's uncle Takuto."
Storm disappear's and Takuto makes his way into the office.
Yuki Arisugawa " is there a problem."
Takuto " yeah you could say that . Listen Pheonix will kill me but I'm going to tell you. She's been getting emails from this guy and don't worry it's not like that , this guy is her Nemesis he emailed before the girls was born. But cut the story short he's coming for her and finish what he started years ago."
Yuki Arisugawa " why didn't you tell me ."
Takuto " because she didn't want to worry you. This guy is dangerous."
Eisuke " May I ."Yuki nods and Eisuke walks into the office and sits down.
Eisuke " this clown was the one who shot Pheonix before , let me speak to Soryu, he is Pheonix's body guard after all."
Yuki Arisugawa " my wife goes away for 1 year and everyone still keeps secrets. I thought we agreed."
Yuki walks out of the office and heads to the kitchen to make a coffee and has a cigarette in the laundry room. When his phone starts bleeping with a text.
Pheonix " Im just boarding the plane . I can't wait to be home and be enveloped in you."
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix remember what I promised."
Pheonix " oh baby how can I forget. I'll be home soon ."
The plane arrives and me and Soryu make our way home. Soryu drops me off and I head in it's its early in  the morning and every one except Eisuke is asleep, I place a file on Yuki's desk and I walk into the kitchen.
Pheonix " Eisuke what are you doing up."
Eisuke " I had things to do , oh yeah what's this about a Nemesis of yours."
Pheonix " don't worry about it , I'll deal with it soon enough.."
I climb the stairs and head to the twins room and check on them and come out . Keith comes out of his room.
Prince Keith " wow your back , you was there longer this time."
Pheonix " I know , I've missed you all. Oh Keith uncle Glen wants you to call him tomorrow."
I walk passed him and head in to my room and Yuki is sleeping on his front, I take a quick shower and come into the room the silk sheets slips exposing Yuki's toned body. I lean over him and place my lips on the back of his neck. I drag my lips over his skin and stop at his ear.
Pheonix " baby I'm home , I really want you right now."
Yuki's arm sneaks up and grabs the back of my neck, he turns around.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix your home , any chance for my bad girl."
I look at him and smile , I walk over to the bedroom door and lock it  and walk back to Yuki.
Pheonix " baby can I be your bad girl tomorrow. Right now I really need you."
As he sits on the edge of the bed he turns me around and pulls my arms i take the hint and bend over for him so he can see my pussy. He slaps my asscheeck and fingers lightly touches my pussy.
Yuki Arisugawa " I really want to taste her , but I want your body sensitive."
Pheonix " Yuki don't make me beg."
He kisses the back of my thigh and smiles. He gets off the bed and walks over to his dresser and pulls something from the draw I stand up straight and he blindfolds me and slips in headphones. I start hearing a song in my ears and instantly my nipples harden he pulls me out of the patio doors onto the balcony, he stops me and slides his hand between my thigh's and makes me spread my legs. Then has me bend my knees onto something soft. I feel his hair tickle my leg and he really grips my hips and pulls me onto his face but I don't feel his tongue, I slides his fingers inside of me and teases my G-spot as he can feel me climaxing into his fingers my hips start to rock . He pulls from my legs and leans his chest into my back, one hand grabs my breast and the other hand lays across my pelvis and his fingers strokes my clit , making me moan . His lips glides across my shoulder, my body quivers under his touch and I feel him smile my arms reach up around his head but the blindfold comes undone as I look me and Yuki are standing if front of the mirror I turn around and his eyes glaze over with heated passion .
Yuki Arisugawa " fuck me pheonix ."
I pull the headphones from my ears .
Pheonix " Yuki I'm not sure if I should be scared . I've never seen this look before."
He pushes me up against the wall and he sucks the skin on my collar bone.I end up pushing Yuki of me and slap him in the face.
Pheonix " Yuki I cant believe this . What ever is going on in that head of yours you can knock it off."
My hips have bruises on them I walk back in the room and put some clothes on and walk out of the bedroom. I race down stairs and walk into Marshal.
Marshal " hay Pheonix what's wrong."
Pheonix " Marshal if you want to keep them hands of yours best you get off me."
I walk past him and find myself in Dollie's dance room. I lock the door as I turn around Dollies in my face.
Dollie " wow mum what's wrong you look pissed."
Pheonix " best you have words with Keith, the next time he says something to Yuki. I'll knock Keith out."
Dollie " mum slow down and explain ."
Pheonix " the mirror on the balcony wall, the things he was whispering that's not my Yuki."
Dollie " omg , he didn't . Shit mum I guess he was a little jealous of Keith."
Pheonix " the difference is I'm not fucking Keith. Wow, what has Yuki got to be jealous for."Dollie swing's her arms around me and then  leaves to talk to Keith and Marshal walks in .
Marshal " Pheonix I'm sorry."
Pheonix "Marshal I'm so sorry I took it out on you."
Marshal " it's fine , since I'm here do you want to learn that dance routine for Dollie, your in track bottoms and a vest but something is missing. Ahh yes."
He grabs his cap from his jeans and puts it on my head.
Marshal " now that's perfect you look the part."
He plays the song and I start acting like a guy  with the way they move I pull on my tracksuit bottoms , move my arms . and do the moves. And Dollie comes back in looking absolutely shocked but she joins in she pulls the cap slightly so I can't see the mirror or who's walked into the room. The part we're the singer says switch up the roles Dollie puts the cap on her head and I sit wth my knees bent and she puts her foot on my shoulder.
Dollie " seriously mum your really good. When did you learn ."
Pheonix " that's my secret."
Dollie " ahh mum I can't believe it . I've never shown anyone that dance."
I smile at her and marshal starts laughing.
Marshal " the thing is Dollie, I want your mum to do this when I go on tour . And what ever Yuki has done to piss her off it's actually worked out in her favour."
Dollie " really. But mum this is my favourite song come on now."
Pheonix " aww baby don't begrudge your mum."
Dollie " suppose not let's do it again."
She turns the volume up and Ghost and Eisuke come in . And Pheonix joins in .Dollie changes the song and teachs Pheonix some more moves when I hear my grandson.
Jean" yo phe you didn't tell me you was back."
Pheonix " can you're give phe have some love."
He wraps his arms around me .
And I stand up and he kisses my cheek.
Jean " gramps is looking for you."
Pheonix " is he now , let's go find out shall we."
With Jean in my arms I hear Eito and River.
Eito " morning mum , when did you get back."
River" Eito man kick the Goddamn ball."
I put Jean down and he goes and climbs on his uncles lap.
Jean " g-give me the troller I want to play."
I knock on the door of Yuki's office and I walk in I see Keith and grab his tie. My face inches from his face.
Pheonix " now then Keith you better explain what you said or I'll tighten this tie around your fucking neck."
Prince Keith " Pheonix I already got an ear bashing from Dollie."
Pheonix " we are all close , I understand the men in this house are the dominant ones. But what you said to Yuki fucked me off ."
I walk out the room and go upstairs to find my girls .
Pheonix " my look at you all , god I've missed being around you ."
Mercedes "I heard you got  in earlier."
Storm and Yuki " so did you finish what you have to do , and when is the next trip."
Pheonix " not until your both all in high school."
I walk into my room and close the door I strip of my clothes and climb underneath the sheets in bed . I hear the door click but don't open my eyes . I feel Yuki lie on his side , he laces his fingers into my hair.
Yuki Arisugawa " baby I'm truly sorry."
Pheonix " Yuki we have been together 10 years in that amount of time I've given you two sets of twins, and you have never bruised me in that time."
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix I'm really sorry, I guess I got a little excited. It's been a year since I've been next to your body. I miss the way you taste, the way you smell. The way you feel. And the way your body responds when I touch you. I miss them lips on mine."
Yuki places his palm on my chest and feels my heart race under his touch. He moves his face closer and his lips are on mine . He gently rolls me onto my back and he positioned him self between my legs. He starts kissing my abdomen and stops at my pelvis.
Yuki Arisugawa " I think I'm going to have to pull out the tattoo gun , the colours faded here."
Just as I prop my self onto my elbows I feel his lips on my pelvis, he moves him self lower and I watch him as he places his mouth over my pussy. I watch as his bottom lip and tongue glides over my clit making me throw my head back.
Pheonix " Yuki this is agonisingly slow."
Yuki Arisugawa " I know I'm going to take my time I want to watch you watching me."
His fingers pulls my folds open and I watch his tongue slowly slide from my pussy to my clit.
Pheonix " this turns me on even more just watching you do this."
Yuki Arisugawa " I know I can taste your juice's and you've not even cum yet. Tell me what have you been doing when I've been absent."
Pheonix " oh ooo Yuki. My toy but it's only taken the edge off . And Ghost was here with ooooh uh , you and gosh Yuki."
He moves his tongue so slowly over my clit , my breath is shaky.
Yuki Arisugawa " oh my. Seriously your nearly on the edge are you."
Pheonix " uh huh."
I bite my bottom lip , but I cannot stop watching him.
Yuki Arisugawa " baby if you cum now, don't worry. My tongue isn't finished yet."
I open my legs wider and I cum Yuki drinks me in. He slides his fingers inside me and gently teases my G-spot.
Pheonix " omg Yuki you wouldn't believe how much I've missed you, I've missed them hands your lips and tongue."
He pulls his fingers out and sucks them .
Yuki Arisugawa " baby I'm going to be greedy. I'm not sharing your cum."
Pheonix " okay baby."
I feel his lips lightly touch my clit, and he flicks he's tongue.
Pheonix " I want to ride your face."
Yuki Arisugawa " not happening, like I said I'm taking my time."
Pheonix" then enjoy. Baby tell me these late night calls we have been having. Doesn't feel like the real thing."
I watch the way his mouth moves over my pussy. His hands pull my wrists making me fall to the bed . My hips start to rock into his face.
Pheonix " oh Yuki right there don't stop."
I feel myself spraying over his face and soaking the bed . I lace my fingers into his hair and he tips me over the edge.
Pheonix " OMG shit Yuki I know your fucking good but I think you've blown my mind."
Yuki Arisugawa " never leave me for too long again, you don't understand your cum tastes and smells so good . Baby I will make you cum again and then you can have me alright."
Pheonix " mmn uh huh . Yuki I don't want to spoil your fun but I'm cumin. Ooooh."
He sits up on the bed and pulls me onto his lap he wraps his arms around me and I rock into him his thrusts becomes more insistent and I end up cumin. Yuki cums and refuses to let me go.
My forehead rests on his . And he cups me face.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix I need to ask you , who's this guy who wants to kill you."
Pheonix " his Name is Vincent, he attacked me 3 years after the boys were born, I was 19 at the time,because he failed. He holds a vendetta against me. Later I'll speak with Keith and brush of my fighting skills."
Yuki Arisugawa " if you do this , then we do this together. Takuto said he's very dangerous."
Pheonix " Yuki, don't underestimate him . That's not the worst he's ever done , he kidnapped Eito, to get a rise out of me . When I found Eito he was really scared, Soryu took him home and that's when he shot me . So he only wants to finish what he started."
Yuki Arisugawa "then instead of brushing up your skills with Keith, why don't you find the punk a shoot him."
Pheonix "I will don't worry. Yuki if I Miss you'll have to take him down."
Still wrapped in his arms there is a knock on the bedroom door.
Soryu " sorry Pheonix but we seriously need to talk."
Pheonix " I'll be out in a bit."
I pull from Yuki and take a quick shower and get dressed. I Look at the time the girls have been in school for a few hours and Jean is at primary school.Yuki gets showered and dressed, I head down stairs and Dollie looks like she's seen a ghost.
Pheonix " Dollie what's wrong."
She wraps her arms around me.
Dollie " bring my boy back."
I look at Keith looking for answers to hear the phone ring I press the loud speaker.
Vincent " now I'm forcing you out of hiding, if your not hear in 5 hours. Jean dies."
Before I can answer he cuts the call. I walk into the room off the office and pull the box from underneath the bed and pull my swords out . Keith throws me a black thigh strap with a gun attached to it.
Prince Keith " I figured you'll need this. Pheonix please bring back my son."
I head for the garage, and Eisuke grabs my wrists.
Eisuke " take Soryu with you, and please don't get shot."
Yuki throws me a bulletproof jacket .
Soryu " me and Yuki will go by car , Pheonix I've got your back."
I place the earpiece into my ear and climb on my bike Soryu is at the end of the driveway ,I give him a nod and speed off.
Yuki Arisugawa " I seriously hope she knows what she's doing."
Soryu " that wife of yours scares the shit out of me. Since spending a year with her I've thaught her something new . Hopefully she doesn't need to use it."
Soryu speeds up the motorway and he's right behind me when the earpiece goes off. I signal to Soryu letting him know we have an incoming call.
Vincent " Pheonix you have 2 hours left. I'm growing inpatient."
Pheonix " fuck you vincent you'll pay for this . You took Eito before , and now my grandson. Your going to die for that."
Vincent " that primary school are so gullible, they believed I was Jeans uncle."
Pheonix " Vincent don't underestimate my grandson. He's nothing like Eito was."
I hear Jean in the background and he cuts the call. I press a button on the bike.
Pheonix " Yuki did you get all that."
Yuki Arisugawa " I did ,baby you need to ride faster that bike can take it."
I pull the throttle and I weave through the cars . We make it with an hour to spare and this place is a house, Soryu signal's one way and I climb the drain pipe. I find Jean in a room. I place my finger over my lips to let him know not to speak. I whisper in his ear
Pheonix " Jean I'm going to need you to hide for me . And what ever happens don't come out."
I kiss his forehead and put a pair of headphones on his ears. I open the door and he stealthy hides somewhere. I see Vincent through the iron banisters and I see Yuki and Soryu. I scale the banister and drop down and he falls to the floor. Vincent " you made it then."
I jump to my feet and pull out my swords. Vincent starts clapping .
Vincent " well we'll look at you all grown up 29 if I'm correct."
Pheonix " now I'm here , let my grandson go."
Vincent" I'll let him go but first I need a little fun."
Pheonix " Fine have it your way but remember I don't play fair when my family are involved."
He throws a punch and misses, he then lifts his knee and kicks me into the wall. He starts laughing, he bends over me and his face is inches from mine. He grabs my throat and lifts me into the air.
Vincent " Pheonix this is so easy, I'd of thought you would of put up more of a fight."
I slide my hand inside the bulletproof jacket and grab the blade.
Pheonix " again you underestimate me ."
I stab him in the arm and he drops me to the floor. I see him raise his foot and roll out of the way. I see Yuki and I give him a nod.
Vincent " now Pheonix you are going to die today."
I stand up and he swings his other arm , I knock it out the way . His back is facing Yuki and Yuki pulls his guns out and raise them to his head , Soryu comes out and raises his .
Vincent " what's this a pity party."
Yuki Arisugawa " hey punk where is my grandson."
I race up stairs as I hear a scream when a big build guy rams me I fall down the stairs.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix you dead."
Pheonix " na I'm good."I put my hand inside of my shorts and pull the gun and shoot the guy on top of me. I push him off as I do I'm soaked in his blood.
Yuki Arisugawa " who else is here."
I climb to my feet and head up stairs, I see a door open and Jean in under the bed. I walk to the door and Jean points to someone behind the door I raise my gun and shoot the body falls to the floor, Jean runs out and I pick him up in my arms.
Pheonix " Jean your doing brilliantly, now I'll need you to go to Soryu for me okay."
I pass Jean over to Soryu and he takes him to the car.
Vincent " if you finish me there will be someone else waiting."
I raise the gun to his head.
Pheonix " wow all this time you never thought to listen. Yet again you really underestimate the wrong person."
He raises his good arm and touches my face. And Yuki shakes his head.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix when I give you the signal you duck. Hey punk I'm getting fucked of with punks like you thinking that you can touch my wife."
Vincent is facing me and he starts snickering at Yuki's comment. He goes to try and kiss me and Yuki gives me the signal. I duck and he shoots him in the head . Yuki Pulls me into his arms.
Yuki Arisugawa " lets go home ."
Pheonix " Yuki I know Vincent enough to know that there will be someone else waiting for us."
Yuki Arisugawa " then I'm coming on the bike with you. Jean is safe."
We walk out of the house and we head to Soryu.
Soryu " that black Saab with the tinted windows, someone is in that car. Pheonix I hoped you wouldn't use that trick that I thaught you . Looks like you have know choice."
Soryu reaches over underneath the passenger seat and pulls out a case that has 2 guns inside with the bullets in there casing. I put the bullets into yuki's bulletproof jacket and he climbs on the bike I climb on behind him, just before Yuki pulls off .
Pheonix " Soryu there is a CD in the CD player , play it for Jean it will keep him calm."
He nods and Yuki speeds off , I see the car approach and Soryu cuts in . He throws me a nod and swing myself so I'm straddling Yuki.
Yuki Arisugawa " this is the new trick huh."
I lift my arms and rest them on his shoulders and Soryu drives to the side and lets the the Saab come up behind. I see a hand come out of the passenger side window and aim for the passenger side and shoot the bullet flys throw the window and the passenger dies . Yuki slows down and the driver pulls up beside us , I shoot the wheel and the tyre pops , the driver looses control and smashes into a tree. Yuki stop's and I climb off and open the door and without hesitation I shoot. I climb back on the bike and we go home. We pull into the driveway and Dollie races up the path , and pulls Jean from the car and wraps her arms around him.
Jean " geez mum , phe had it ."
Keith wraps my into a hug.
Prince Keith " I owe you one Pheonix."
I pull from him and Jean tells his mother the trick I thaught him.
Jean " mum I learned the stealth move that phe thaught me. She shot someone too."
Dollie " did she now . Jean I'm not letting you out of my site again."
Keith and Dollie walk back into the house and Yuki takes the bike into the Garage. I walk into the office and Eisuke speaks.
Eisuke " wow your in one piece you actually listened for once."
Yuki Arisugawa " Soryu that trick you thought Pheonix . There's no bikes at the palace."
Soryu " rented one , I needed Pheonix to learn that in case anything happened. And she pulled it of perfectly."
I place my swords back into the box and slide it back underneath the bed.
Pheonix " right I'm going to bed , I haven't slept yet . So if you'll excuse me."
I climb the stairs and head for a shower, I bin the clothes and I climb back into bed , I pull the sheets over my head . And drift off to sleep, hours pass and Yuki comes in with a glass of water for me , he closes the curtains now the sun has set. And pulls the sheet back.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix would you like something to eat."
His lips are on mine and I pull him onto me .
Pheonix " I would love some Baileys ice cream. Eito better not have eaten it all, Eisuke made it fresh this morning."
Yuki Arisugawa " you and ice cream . I'll go get it for you."
He leaves the room and Jean smashes the door off the wall.
Pheonix " Jean your so much like your aunt Coco. Stop smashing my doors they will break."
He climbs onto the bed and I wrap my self in the sheet.
Jean " phe you was Cool on that motorbike."
Pheonix " I was wasn't, uncle Soryu thaught me that trick. What is is that you need."
Jean" I want snuggles with my phe."
Yuki Comes in with a bowl and a spoon.
Yuki Arisugawa " is that so Jean , you know phe needs sleep."
I sit up and take the bowl and start eating my ice cream.
Jean " can I taste your ice cream."
Pheonix " you can have a little taste as you cannot have too much uncle Eisuke uses a whole bottle of baileys."
I feed him a little spoonful and he doesn't like it he spits in in his hand , and places his hand over my mouth.
Jean" I not like this it's horrible. You can have it back."
Yuki starts laughing. And I lick his tiny hands. I hear Pheonix and Eisuke.
Little Pheonix " hey phe can you read to me."
Pheonix " wow everyone craves my attention. I've not seen Ghost since I've been back."
Eisuke " she's feeling under the weather and took her self to bed."
I give Yuki my bowl and reach for the book on my bedside table. I read to Jean and Pheonix and they go to bed. Yuki takes a shower and I fall asleep again, I feel him get in beside me and he puts on his glasses and opens his laptop. Without opening my eyes
Pheonix " Yuki I forget to tell you , mum wants me back in the secret service. But I don't want to."
Yuki Arisugawa " then don't , why don't you become a doctor fall time , or sing it's your choice."
I go for a pee and climb back into bed I take Yuki's laptop from him and he looks at me .
Yuki Arisugawa " can I help you with something."
Pheonix " god you look fucking sexy with your glasses on. I want another baby."....