The twins come early and Yuki and the other's find there way home . Chapter 34

Hyosuke races in the door and helps me to the car.
Hyosuke Kujo " Pheonix I'm so sorry we heard. With all this stress know wonder your in labour. Come Taiga is waiting."
We arrive at there home and Taiga helps me into the house , he helps me into on of the rooms downstairs. Taiga straps the heart monitor around my tummy and one heart beat is faint.
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix we need to get these boys out quickly or one will die ."
Hyosuke injects me with something to speed up the delivery.
Pheonix " I'm not due yet, how can I do this on my own I need YUKI goddmamn it."
Taiga Kujo " I'm sorry but it's just going to have to be me and Hyosuke."
I start crying .
Taiga Kujo " I'm going to need you to give everything you have , Yuki would never forgive me if anything happens to you or the boys."
Hyosuke places earphones into my ears to help me focus tears falling from me and I use all my strength to push. Taiga delivers the first boy and he's skin colour is a little blue.
Pheonix " Taiga I'm not hearing anything."
Taiga Kujo " give me a minute here."
He clears his airways and all of a sudden I hear a scream. Taiga places him in the incubator and comes back to me .
Taiga Kujo " Hyosuke I need you to hook little man on the heart monitor as I need to know what's going on. Now then Pheonix I know your extremely exhausted but any chance you can deliver the next little man for me."
I give him a nod and with the next wave I use the last bit of energy I have left and Taiga delivers the second boy. And he screams Taiga places him into my arms . So he can deal with the poorly baby and I look at this tiny baby and he looks so much like Yuki.
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix I would like to put him in with his brother, I promise you there going to be alright."
He takes the little boy and puts him in with his brother Hyosuke helps me off the bed and I take a quick shower when I'm finished I walk into the garden and call Ghost.
Ghost " oh Pheonix were are you I took the children to school and you was gone."
Pheonix " the boys made an early arrival, and one of them has heart issues. Oh Ghost I want Yuki so bad."
Ghost " aww girl I understand. That F.B.I agent has not long left they found the plane, the good thing is there not dead ."
Letting out a loud sigh.
Pheonix " Ghost that still doesn't help me . Listen I'm gonna go I'll call you later."
I end the call and try Yuki's phone again.
Yuki Arisugawa " Yuki's not here at the moment if it's important please call my darling wife."
Pheonix " Yuki I don't know where you are or what state your in but please I'm begging you come back to me in one piece. The boys made an early appearance and I need you here with me."
I put the phone into my pocket and head inside and Hyosuke places a cup in my hand.
Hyosuke Kujo " drink it , it will calm your nerves."
Taiga Kujo " the twins are fine . Pheonix I'm going to need to to express your milk as they cannot drink from you yet."
He hands me the breast pump and leave the room and express there milk. When I've finished I give the Bottles to Taiga.
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix I've made a bed up for you ,stay here with the twins okay ."
I give him a Nod and walk into the room and see the boys in the incubator, I put my hand into the hole and hold there tiny hands. Hyosuke slides a stool and I sit on it.
Hyosuke Kujo " Pheonix Yuki will come back I'm sure of it , try not to think to much okay."
I put in my headphones and listen to Yuki's song my hand still holding the twins tiny hands I end up laying my head on the incubator falling asleep. All of a sudden I hear voices but the music drowns out who they are.
Yuki Arisugawa " where is she."
Taiga Kujo " she's in that room , go easy she's weak."
The door opens and Yuki walks in the Room and sees he's boys and wipes my tears he pulls the earphones out and whispers into my ear. And lifts me into his arms
Yuki Arisugawa " aww baby I'm so glad to be back in your arms."
I start crying and bury my face into his neck.
Pheonix " I thought you was Dead, I couldn't breathe it was like I was paralysed."
Yuki Arisugawa " I'm so sorry baby our phones didn't have reception. Eito found the radio in the office and picked up our signal ."
Pheonix " the F.B.I said that it was a planned attack. Yuki I thought I'd died, it's my fault the twins are here early."
Yuki Arisugawa " right now all that matters is you , if it helps I'll hold you for a life time . Have you decided to name the boys."
Pheonix " I have but right now I just need to know I'm not imagining this."
Yuki places his hands over my cheek's and I feel his lips on mine, he pulls back and smiles at me .
Yuki Arisugawa " baby from now on I'm not leaving your side. After speaking with Eito he explained to me that you couldn't function because of the shock I can't leave your side not after that."
Pheonix " I'm so tired right now,"
Yuki lays me in the bed and lays along side me he pulls of his shirt and he places one hand over my heart and the other hand laces through my hair.Taiga comes in a checks on the babies.
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix try and get some sleep Yuki I need something from you."
He takes out his son and lays him across his chest and goes and gets his brother and lays him next to him. He attached the wires to the pads around the babies heart and instantly his heart rate starts picking up.
Taiga Kujo " I thought that would be the case, you see when something happened to you Yuki, Pheonix's heart rate dropped to be honest if it wasn't for this little guy I personally think you would of lost Pheonix and the boys . Pheonix's heart couldn't cope without you and her body was Shutting down because of it."
Yuki pulls me into him.
Yuki Arisugawa " Taiga I owe you . Thank you."
Pheonix " That's it , Riku Eisuke Arisugawa and Bleu Soryu Arisugawa."
Yuki Arisugawa " are you one hundred percent sure."
Pheonix " think about it If it wasn't for these two I don't think I could have managed."
Taiga Kujo " Pheonix please try and sleep your useless to the boys other wise. Because of the way you are I couldn't let you feed them. Get some rest I'm sure Yuki can manage."
I drift of to sleep and wake up a few hours later in the dim light I watch Yuki feed Riku and I listen to every word he tells his son.
Yuki Arisugawa " Mummy is very lucky to have you, you saved mummy's life . I guess you're going to be like Daddy after all."
Taiga comes in and checks little Riku.
Taiga Kujo " Yuki I'm going to need Pheonix to stay here for a bit. I've only heard of one person who died when they lost the one they loved . I never thought Pheonix would be the same."
Yuki Arisugawa " the first time Pheonix had this issue we was about 9 years old, I would be her play date . If we had sleepovers she would place my palm on her chest, then when she was 16 we was at prince Ivan's birthday and her cousin mentioned about kissing Ghost, Pheonix told Them honestly that she'd never been kissed , that night when everyone was sleeping I went to get a drink and Pheonix was in the kitchen and she said that she read something about she read this book about two people falling in love and how there heartbeats as one. I pushed her up against the wall I placed my palm on her chest and she did the same and I kissed her , her heart raced exactly how mine raced. When I was sent to a different college my heart felt like it had this dull ache then I found out she was working for my grandmother mother and so i did the only thing I could think of , my heart raced hard against my chest when I heard her name. So I kidnapped her but I used to much chloroform to knock her out , I took her home and she slept for three days I placed my palm on her chest and it honestly felt like out hearts started beatin in sync I knew then I couldn't let Pheonix walk away from me."
Taiga Kujo " can I test that theory,."
He places the babies back in the incubator and attaches a heart monitor to me and Yuki, to Taiga's shock our hearts beat In sync with eachother.
Taiga Kujo " so it is true. Yuki walk to the other end of the room."
He climbs off the bed and walks away from me our hearts skips a few beats then mine starts dropping, Yuki comes back and puts his hand on me and our hearts fall into sync again.
Taiga Kujo " well Yuki if anything happens to you I believe Pheonix would die."
Yuki Arisugawa " I've told her I'm never leaving her side again, we work together , sleep together ."
Taiga Kujo " I'm going to to give you both portable heart monitor's . Yuki if you ever have to leave for kings duty's again Pheonix will have to be by your side. Anyway I'm going to leave you both to sleep. If Pheonix wakes up tell her it's okay to feed them now her heart rate is back to normal."
Yuki lays down on the bed and pulls me into him .
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix, how would you feel if I stepped down from the throne. You need me more then ever now we truly understand what's wrong with you, I should of listened to you when you told me something didn't feel right."
Pheonix " you will not step down from the throne. Ghost and Yuzuru are filling in for us. Let us use this 3 years to spend as much time with each other. And another thing my heart was always yours I'm just glad you understand that now."
Yuki Arisugawa " what about the boyfriends you've had."
Pheonix " really?, Riki I wasn't sure if it was love more like lust. Eisuke of course I love him but my heart wants you. I even told Eisuke if anything happened to you I could never love someone else."
Yuki Arisugawa " you know Pheonix after hearing what you suffered when I disappeared I don't think I could bare to lose you not now not ever. Jesus Christ were 34 years old and we are still so young."
Pheonix " there's one issue I forgot to ask , your birthday is Christmas Eve and our anniversary is Christmas Day all I want is you and the children."
Yuki Arisugawa " I promise you now I will be around you 24/7 if it stops you from hurting."
Pheonix " that's all I want . In a few days I'm going to need to know everything and who tried to kill you because I will make them pay."
Yuki Arisugawa " I have no doubt that you will."
I fall asleep on Yuki's chest and wake to Riku crying I climb out of bed and lift him out of the incubator and start feeding him when Bleu starts, I pick him up and feed him I sit on the edge of the bed and start singing to them . I sing them there father's favourite song which is also my ringtone.
(Pheonix)
Been sitting eyes wide open behind these four walls, hoping you'd call
It's just a cruel existence like there's no point hoping at all
Baby, baby, I feel crazy, up all night, all night and every day
Give me something, oh, but you say nothing
What is happening to me?
I don't wanna live forever,
'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home
I'm sitting eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind
Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life, oh Baby, baby,
I feel crazy Up all night, all night and every day
I gave you something, but you gave me nothing
What is happening to me?
I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit (fit, babe)
wherever (wherever)
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home
I've been looking sad in all the nicest places
Baby, baby, I feel crazy I see you around in all these empty faces
Up all night, all night and every day
I've been looking sad in all the nicest places
Give me something, oh, but you say nothing
Now I'm in a cab, I tell 'em where your place is What is happening to me?
I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home
Until you come back home.
The boys seem to have fallen asleep and I feel yuki's hand slide over my throat and he starts kissing my neck.
Yuki Arisugawa " you sound better then ever ."
Pheonix " I get why you assigned this song as my ringtone, just them words I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home, suits us very well."
Yuki takes Riku and changes his nappy while I Change Bleu's. We place them back in to the incubator and Yuki wraps an arm around me I look at his face and I can see something is bothering him so I ask him outright.
Pheonix " for me to help you as your wife you need to tell me what's going on in that head of yours."
Yuki Arisugawa " Saturday night when we left I was asked by my grandmother to go and see her , when we boarded the plane all I could think about was what you said, Soryu was attacked and Eisuke had to put the plane into pilot mode the punks on the plane was sent by my mother, one on the engines blew out and Eisuke had to make an emergency landing and we ended up in Madagascar not far from Mauritius. We had to find somewhere that had a radio as neither phone service worked. When we made it to the little town, our phones started buzzing message after message, what made me more determined was your voicemail telling me about the twins. And we didn't have ID with us and I called J begging him arrange to get us home , when he called back asking if anyone can fly a chopper and gave us the location, Eisuke dropped me here and went home to the children. Pheonix if you want to end my mother I'm not going to stop you but we need to make sure that you and the twins are healthy for anything."
Pheonix " I understand. Yuki I will kill your mum this time I'm sick of everyone trying to kill me or you , I can't live like this knowing who's going to attack you next, who's to say next time they succeed I'll die of a broken heart then the children would really feel that kind of pain knowing that all people did was try and kill us. I'm not going to allow this, so when Taiga says I'm okay I will kill her I promise you."
Yuki lifts me and takes me back into the bed I straddle his lap and bury my face into his neck and he does the same we drift off to sleep when Jean smashes the door of the wall making the boys scream.
Pheonix " Jean what is with you , you just scared your uncles."
Ghost " I'm so sorry the children wanted to be with you."
I rush into Eisuke's arms and rest my forehead on his.
Pheonix " I'm so glad you're home in one piece."
Eisuke " I'm fine I promised I'd bring him home "
Storm and Yuki hold there bothers tiny hands . Ghost embraces Yuki.
Ghost " never ever leave again. Did you both know Pheonix felt numb she even has bruises on her knees when she fell to the floor, I nearly called an ambulance for her she was struggling to breathe because of this mess."
Taiga hears everything Ghost has said and brings in his stethoscope and lifts my t-shirt and listens to my lungs.
Taiga Kujo " ghost are you sure because her lungs are perfectly fine. Pheonix tell me what you felt."
Pheonix " I started getting chest pain I guess the struggling to breath part must of been a panic attack."
Taiga Kujo " but you're feeling better today. Jesus Yuki you've really done a number on her heart. Pheonix since the boys are healthy you can go home . I'll give you and Yuki portable heart monitor's and for godsake Yuki never go far from Pheonix."
We all arrive home and Yuki puts a cot together in our room he lays the boys in there cot and lays down on the bed with me. Yuki disappears out the room for something Riku starts crying and I try everything when I pull my phone from my pocket and find a tune that will settle him I flick onto Guns N Roses by Sean J and he stops crying and I dance with my son. Yuki walks in and I'm to busy soothing Riku , he pulls out his phone and records the pair of us as I sing along.
Yuki Arisugawa " at least I know how to soothe the boys."
The song changes and I turn around and face Yuki and he takes Riku from me and places him in his cot Yuki comes back to me and wraps me into his arms.
Pheonix " I've been listening to a lot of Different kinds the boys really like the music."
Yuki Arisugawa " you know Tamrin has snow every year."
Pheonix " it would be lovely to have a white Christmas. And the house won't be ready, well not until the boys actual due date."
Yuki Arisugawa " baby I don't care about work, the house, our Royal duties all I care about right now is you and Riku. When Eisuke dropped me off I run into the house seeing the state of you sank in . Oh god Pheonix."
Yuzuru Shiba " Yuki me, Kazuomi and Eisuke are very interested on how you both met."
Yuzuru pulls me into his arms.
Yuzuru Shiba " girl you really have your ways don't you, stop scaring us they way you do. If Yuki lost you and the boys I don't think he would manage his life without you."
Yuki Arisugawa " I'll get Kiki to make us all drinks and I'll tell you everything about Pheonix."
Yuzuru and Yuki take the boys downstairs and I dig out the baby swings . Eito helps me .
Eito " Mum I love you , you know that don't you."
I smile at him and we go downstairs and into the lounge I turn the Tv on and put some music on while the boys are rocked gently in there swings. When I feel Soryu pull me into his arms.
Soryu " I'm so sorry."
Pheonix" the next time someone tells me that there sorry I'm smacking them. Soryu you did everything a bodyguard could, you protected Yuki and Eisuke and for that I've given Bleu your name I want you to be his Godfather."
Soryu " that's a lovely guesture doesn't Yuki get a say in this."
Pheonix " Soryu I swear sometimes your daft as a brush. I'm the boss around here what I say goes , not because I'm Queen it's because if I don't keep you men in line you all would fall apart."
Eisuke " she even boss's me around even though I should take orders from Ghost."
Pheonix " all that matters to me is that I am surrounded by people who love me , who will support me and I love each and everyone one of you. Your my family, I couldn't imagine my life with out you. I have 2 girlfriends and that's Ghost and Autumn but most importantly seeing you all here today keeps the faith in me going. And I would kill for all of you, no matter what happens no matter how many fights we end up in I couldn't ask for anyone else. You have all made me proud."
I walk over to Yuki and he pulls out a box with photo abulms that contains us in every one even some of Ghost . he pulls me to his lap and Eito , River and Glen come in to listen to Yuki tell his story about our past , I bury my face into his neck and he proceeds.