Prince Keith Desires his girl. Chapter 16

Prince Keith " Dollie come here ."
Dollie  " yes my man ."
He pulls Dollie to his lap and takes her sports bra off and cups her Breasts and slides his thumbs over her Nipples.
Prince Keith " I said something to your mum and I have a feeling Yuki is going to kill me ."
Dollie " Keith what did you say."
Dollie kisses his neck .
Prince Keith " well I suppose Eisuke had his input too. Pheonix asked why is it her and Ghost are the submitives in the bedroom, Eisuke said it's because it will feel strange and  Yuki is the dominant one when it comes to sex. So I told Pheonix to become the dominant one and see if Yuki submits. Eisuke said he'd never go for it. So I just know when we go home I'm going to get my head chewed off."
Dollie " omg so you should, how would you feel if I dominated you."
Prince Keith " I wouldn't submit to you , you know that."
Dollie " so if I tied you down , you would allow it."
Prince Keith " I can't allow that."
Dollie gets off his lap and pulls his tie from his shirt and ties his wrists to the chair legs she lifts his chin with her index finger.
Dollie " now I've tied you, Your gonna devour me."
Keith's eyes wide in shock. She pulls a chair and sits on it in front of him and brings her foot to his chest she licks her fingers and slides them over her clit she brings herself to the edge and Keith watches her cum drip from her.
Prince Keith " Dollie this isn't fair , who said you can touch your pussy with my consent."
Her fingers go faster Keith try's to lean forward but Dollie's foot holds him in place.
Dollie " Oh Keith keep watching me like that and imma gonna cum."
She cums and she sprays everything Keith watches her cum dripping from the chair.
Prince Keith " you realise you will regret what you have done."
Dollie stands up and stands on the chair Keith is on she places her feet under his legs and bends over her pussy is inches from his face.
Dollie " Keith I'm telling you right now if you waste a drop of my cum , you will not feel my pussy for a week."
Prince Keith " Dollie."
Before he can get the words out her hand grips is hair and she pulls him into her pussy. At first Keith refuses.
Dollie " not thirsty huh. I wonder if I offered my pussy to someone else would you let them eat me."
Prince Keith " Dollie what the fuck don't play like that."
Dollie " then drink me. I want to feel you over my pussy. Sexy she's wet for you."
Still gripping his hair she wipes her pussy over his face when he pushed deeper his tongue slides inside her pussy and tongue fucks her .
Dollie " oooh that's it my prince right there , uh huh."
He sucks her clit hard enough for her to squirt a little.
Dollie " I could keep your face here all day. Ahhhhh , aww Keith."
Her thighs start to shake she pulls his head away slightly so her juices drip from her. Places her fingers so her juice soaks them and she places them in her mouth.
Dollie " Keith make me Cum."
Without hesitation he licks her clit and as she's cumin he sucks she squirts inside his mouth making her cum spill from him. She climbs off him and she turns to face him .
Prince Keith " Dollie I'm telling you now untie me right now."
She climbs onto the kitchen table and opens her legs wide her fingers glide over her wet pussy making her cry for her man and she sprays she sits in a pool of her cum.
Dollie " Keith you do understand that if you pulled your hands the tie would come undone."
He pulls and the tie falls on the floor he stands up unzips his trousers.
Prince Keith " Dollie your in so much fucking trouble."
He grabs her neck and slides into her and he rams into her hard .
Dollie " ooh Keith I'mma gonna cum."
He lets her cum and pulls her off the table she goes to her knees and he slides into her mouth.
Prince Keith " for that stunt you pulled your going to swallow every drop of  me . God your so fucking defiant with me . I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson,.And too his word he cums down her throat . He pulls her up and kisses her.
Prince Keith " if you ever make me submit like that again you'll do more then just swallow me got it."
Dollie " I do but come on don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."
Prince Keith " where the fuck did you learn that move anyway."
Dollie " mum has a swing in her yoga room , so I used it to strengthen my leg muscles, plus I got some tips from Ghost and mum."
Prince Keith " wait a minute, I've never heard anything from Eisuke saying that Ghost has ever don't anything like this and as for you mum I hear she likes it rough."
Dollie " fuck off Keith I really don't need an image of my mother getting fucked ."
Prince Keith " next time you'll do as your are told."...