Yuki wants a bad girl. Chapter 15

He's fingers brush over my nipples, .
Pheonix " Yuki I don't think I can hold on any longer, what ever you using is very powerful."
Yuki Arisugawa " my face will be going there soon. If you cum now I will punish you."
My whole body quivers under his touch .
Pheonix " oooooooo , baby right now I don't care punish me all you want."
He bends to put the jet spray in the tub.
Pheonix " baby you do know if you touch me now I'll end up Cumin."
I move slightly and Yuki turns his face and I spray him soaking his hair.
Yuki Arisugawa " for that alone I'm gonna punish you."
He lays his lips on me and I can feel him smile, he undoes the straps on the chains and lifts me I still cannot see anything and he takes me somewhere I feel something super soft as he lays me down and I feel him spread my legs , and I feel his tongue licking my pussy and his fingers inside me, he brings me to the edge and stops he repeats this over and over until I cannot take anymore he pulls back slightly and blows making me scream his full name.
Pheonix " YUKI ARISUGAWA."
I don't just Squirt I climax leaving  clear thick fluid hanging from his chin, I waste no time I get on my knees and run my tongue over his chin and close my mouth
Yuki Arisugawa " give that back it's mine ."
I poke my tongue out and he sucks my tongue he lays on his back and I straddle him i rock into him and as he's telling me he's going to cum I stand up .
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix River Arisugawa, where the hell do you think your going."
Being that I'm extremely flexible I bend over and I open my legs giving him a View.
Yuki Arisugawa " Jesus Pheonix that View is fucking spectacular."
Pheonix " come get it then baby."
He comes closer and just as he's about to slide into me I speak.
Pheonix " nah ah I want you on your knees , this time I'm gonna make sure you bath in my cum ."
He falls to his knees and puts his face into my pussy he devours my pussy he licks and sucks .
Pheonix " baby I'm getting close you ready."
He places his hand under his chin .
Yuki Arisugawa " mmm exploded baby, I'm ready."
His other hand strokes my face.
Pheonix " uh huh I'm cumin."
I gush over his face and the spray soaks the back of my legs he licks my legs making sure every bit of my cum is in his mouth.
Yuki Arisugawa " I want to feel you baby."
I stand up and face him.
Pheonix " not yet you want a bad girl you got her ."
I pull my lace knickers from his pocket and the puddle of cum in his hand I let my lace knickers absorb my cum I find my shorts and put them back on and my top. I pull him to his feet and take him to the car.
Yuki Arisugawa " what do you have planned."
Pheonix " you'll find out soon."
We arrive home and everyone is out Yuki follows me into the room in his office. I lock the door I place the blindfold over his eyes and I lay him on the bed . I stand over him and I glide my fingers over my clit I make my self spray over his face. I slide onto his dick and I cuff his hands above his head , I use straps to hold on to and I start rocking.
Yuki Arisugawa " oh baby I need to touch you let my wrists free."
Pheonix " ahh Yuki that's not happening I'm gonna make you cum inside of me . I want you smelling of me do you understand."
Yuki Arisugawa " mmm Jesus baby I'm gonna, "
He pers like an angry lion, I start to rock hard on him as he's cumin I soak him.
I lay ontop of him and lifts his blindfold.
Yuki Arisugawa " see you when you have my babies and your body recovers I'm not holding back ."
Pheonix " I know this , and I will be waiting."
I uncuff his wrists and I wipe my lace knickers over his face.
Yuki Arisugawa " Pheonix I love this smell."
Pheonix "I know you do ."
Yuki Arisugawa " I cannot believe you made me submit like that."
Pheonix " it was something Keith told me ."
Yuki Arisugawa " I think I'll be having words with my son-law to be ."
Pheonix " don't you dare, I am not supposed to be repeating it to you."
He sits up and he puts his four head on mine and his hands cup my face .
Yuki Arisugawa " I promise you this Pheonix, after you've had the twins. I'll make your body so fucking sensitive that it wouldn't matter were we are you would want my hands on you."
Pheonix " I'll be waiting. Yuki I love you."
Yuki Arisugawa " I love you too."
We share our intimate moment together in each other's arms.
Pheonix "change your shirt we have to go somewhere."