Dollie's big day. Yuki,Eisuke and Soryo are MIA. Chapter 33

I wake up to the alarm I turn over to find Dollie and Jean in my bed , I stroke Dollie's cheek.
Pheonix " morning darling you ready to marry the man of your dreams. Why are you and Jean in my bed."
Dollie " I couldn't sleep, dad said as a one off I could. Plus all the guys are at the hotel."
Pheonix " baby best you get up we have a busy day ahead of us."
I climb out of bed and head down stairs and 5 maids fall out of the kitchen as well as 5 butlers.
Maid Kiki " sorry Pheonix Yuki brought in help."
Pheonix " that he did Dollie come on baby let's get you ready."
The hairdressers and makeup artist's walk into the dining room , Dollie, Rhilina , Mercedes, Yuki and Storm come into the dining room.
Dollie " omg mum dad has gone all out ."
I pick up a glass of orange juice and drink, I end up spraying it everywhere.
Pheonix " Kiki this has alcohol in it."
Maids Kiki" ahh yes Yuki ordered bucks Fizz plus it doesn't contain enough alcohol to harm the babies."
Dollie starts laughing.
Dollie " aww mum , dad really put a lot of taught into this."
The girls eat there breakfast and take there shower. And head into the dining room the girls sit in the chairs and the hairdressers do there hair. I leave them and head up stairs just as I'm about to enter my room Kiki shouts
.Maid Kiki" Yuki asked me to give you this."
She hands me a box and I walk into my room , I open the box to find a new IPhone, and it starts singing at me and Yuki's name appears. I quickly answer it.
Yuki Arisugawa " good morning darling, I see you have your new phone. Sorry it took awhile to get."
Pheonix " our house is filled with maids butlers, hairdressers makeup artists. You've done Dollie proud."
Yuki Arisugawa " she hasn't seen her ride yet."
Pheonix " I'm so tired how did you manage to sleep."
Yuki Arisugawa " it was extremely hard , what about you?."
Pheonix " I couldn't sleep at all baby I still have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I really don't want you to leave tonight."
Yuki Arisugawa " I'm so sorry baby. Listen I'll make it up to you when I'm back. Plus me and Eisuke are the ones flying the plane."
Pheonix " that's what scares me the most. Baby I'll see you at the church, make sure Mikey hasn't got hangover because he's like a bear with a sore head if he drinks to much. Oh yeah thanks for the new ring tone , is that how you think I see you."
Yuki Arisugawa " it fits to our situation yes. Baby I love you I got to go."
The phone goes silent and I take a shower, when I'm done Maid Kiki hands me my Gown and I head down stairs. I walk into the dining room looking shocked.
Pheonix " where are my girls Jesus the makeup artist's are good. Dollie stiffen up that lip you hear me if you cry I cry then will be in a puddle of our tears and your makeup will be ruined. Dad has a surprise for you too."
Dollie " mum I had a dress arrive for you. Its similar to my wedding dress please be my maiden of honour."
Pheonix " baby of course I will. Now times running short let's get you girls dressed."
The hairdresser gives me an updo  with curls that Dollie insisted on them doing and the makeup artist does my make up. I head into the music room to find Dollie struggle.
Pheonix " baby let me help."
Dollie " thanks for the sexy underwear mum this will surly knock Keith's socks off. Who's marrying us anyway."
I keep quiet so not to ruin  the surprise and do up the ribbon on the back of the dress, I walk into the office and come back with a box and hand it to Dollie. She lifts the lid to see the Garter that I wore on my day.
Dollie " mum really."
Pheonix " I insist, plus it's something blue and something borrowed."
Maid Kiki helps me into the dress when the door bell goes. Adrian walks in .
Adrian Luca" Oh Dollie my sweet angel look at you. We ready to leave yes."
The girls walk outside and I help Dollie her eyes goes wide when she sees a princess carage waiting for her, the girls climbs in side and Adrian helps Dollie on the carage.
Adrian " Pheonix sweetheart you'll be riding that horse."
I nod and pull my skirt up and climb onto the horse.
Dollie " mum do you know where we're going."
I nod and we take off , we arrive up outside the church and Dollie and the girls wait at the door. Yuki appears at Dollie's side he hold his arm out to her and she slides her arm onto his. I walk into  another door and head up the church and I take the mic from
Marshal.Pheonix " this is a one of special as Dollie didn't want traditional piano playing so please bare with us."
I give Sean j the nod and he starts playing the piano and the doors open , Rhilina , Ghost, Yuki , Storm and Mercedes start walk up .
(Pheonix)
I was in the darkness waiting to be found
My heart was locked away and beaten to the ground
Tried to find my way but there was no way out
But when you're close to me whenever you're around
You take the pain away, you make it worth the wait
And I pray that I will have you in my life always
And when my hope is gone you make me keep the faith I guess what I'm tryna say
Baby, you got me falling uncontrollably in love
Never felt this way Got my heart, my soul but, baby, that just isn't enough
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
I wanna give you my
My everything and all that I possess
'Cause you deserve to be offered nothing less
You know, I'm there for you like you've been there for me but
whenever I'm without you, girl,
I find it hard to breathe
You take the pain away, you make it worth the wait
I was broken but you came along and mended me
Now that my hope's restored and I can keep the faith
All I gotta say is Baby, you got me falling uncontrollably in love
Never felt this way
Got my heart, my soul but, baby, that just isn't enough
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
I wanna give you my name
You take the pain away
You make it worth the wait
You take the pain away
You make it worth the wait
Baby, you got me falling uncontrollably in love
Never felt this way
Got my heart, my soul but, baby, that just isn't enough
Hey, I wanna give you my name, my name, my name
I wanna give you my.
I watch Yuki bring Dollie up the Isle , Yuki kisses Dollie's temple and places her hand over Keith's and as he walks away he gives me a wink. I walk over to Dollie and Keith and Dollie looks really shocked.
Pheonix " times like this i wish my uncle Glen was  here , so I guess I'm just going to say one thing as Dollie and Keith have written there own Vows . So is there anyone that wishes to object bearing in mind I will kick you out if you do. No well good Keith ."
Prince Keith " I Keith Alford will love and cherish Dollie angel Arisugawa for the rest of my days. I will do everything in my fibre to make sure that your as happy like your mother."
Dollie " I Dollie Angel Arisugawa will love and support you from here on out . Mum I can't say that infront of everyone." I take a look at what she wrote and smile.
Pheonix " I Dollie will love and support you from here on out , pleasure you in ways only you can imagine. And still give you as much lip as possible."
Pheonix " I've always wanted to say this part. By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife . Keith would you mind ."
He passionately kisses Dollie as I embraces Yuki. I start crying. Yuki hands me his handkerchief so I don't ruin my make up. We gather for photos and we make our way to Eisuke's hotel after we've eaten and everyone is merry Dollie gives me the nod I walk into another room and quickly change into the clothes, the Lights go off and Marshal places a mic over my head and there is a throne chair in the middle of the room .the music starts playing, I lounge in the chair and Dollie puts her foot on the arm and opens the umbrella. I stand up from the chair and start doing the moves
( Pheonix)
Pull up your pants (just like 'em)
Take out the trash (just like 'em)
Gettin' your cash like 'em
Fast like 'em Girl, you wanna act like he did (I'm talkin' 'bout)
Security codes on everything On vibrate so your phone don't ever ring
Joint account and another one he don't know about (hey)
Wish we could switch up the roles and I could be that
Tell you I love you, but when you call, I never get back
Would you ask them questions like me, like where you be at?
'Cause I'm out, four in the morning on the corner, rolling, doing my own thing
What if I, had a thing on the side Made you cry?
Would the rules change up or would they still apply?
If I played you like a toy Sometimes
I wish I could act like a boy
Can't be getting mad what, you mad?
Can't handle that
Can't be getting mad what, you mad?
Can't handle that Girl, go ahead and be (just like 'em)
Go run the streets (just like 'em)
Go home,
missin' sleep like 'em,
creep like 'em Front wit' your friends Act hard when you wit' 'em, like 'em
Keep a straight face when you tell a lie Always
keep an airtight alibi
Keep it hid in the dark
What he don't know won't break his heart (hey)
Wish we could switch up the roles and I could be that
Tell you I love you, but when you call,
I never get back  wou you ask them questions like me, like where you be at?
'Cause I'm out, four in the morning on the corner, rolling, doing my own thing
What if I, had a thing on the side Made you cry?
Would the rules change up or would they still apply?
If I played you like a toy Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy
Can't be getting mad what, you mad?
Can't handle that Can't be getting mad what, you mad?
Can't handle that If I was always gone
Let the sun beat me home (Would you like that?)
I told you I was with my crew when I knew it wasn't true if I act like you
Walked a mile off in your shoes (Would you like that?)
Messing with your head again Dose of your own medicine
What if I, had a thing on the side Made you cry?
Would the rules change up or would they still apply?
If I played you like a toy
Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy
Can't be getting mad what, you mad?
Can't handle that Can't be getting mad what, you mad?
Can't handle that R-A, go, here's the clutch If I paged you (Would you like that?)
Had friends (Would you like that?)
Never call (Would you like that?) No, no, you wouldn't like that, no!
What if I, made you cry?
Would they still apply?
What if I, if I played you like a toy
Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy. 
Everyone starts clapping, the reception goes on I pull Dollie and Keith to the side.
Pheonix " look the children are tired and want to go home. Take this ."
Dollie opens the envelope and sees tickets to Hawaii she wraps her arms around me .
Prince Keith " I guess I call you mum now . Pheonix thank you for everything you have done for us."
Me and Ghost take the children home and we get them to there beds. I come down stairs to see Yuki, Eisuke and Soryu. I wrap my arms around Yuki.
Pheonix " do you seriously have to do this."
Yuki " we will be back Monday morning I promise."
I kiss Yuki, and pull Eisuke to the side.
Pheonix " Eisuke promise me anything happens you'll ring me ."
Eisuke " I promise."Me and Ghost head into the kitchen and Kiki puts our teas on the Table.
Ghost " Pheonix come on it can't be that bad."
Pheonix " Ghost I cant shake off this feeling I feel sick with it."
I end up leaving my tea and head up to bed and Storm is in my bed. I climb in next to her and fall asleep dawn breaks and I've been tossing and turning I reach for my phone and no calls or text I go down stairs and put on the tv and I have to check my phone as the song plays on the tv . Realising it's the tv, I turn it up" don't want to live forever" blears through the speakers I send a text to Yuki.
Pheonix " morning baby, last night was hell I still don't feel right."
All of a sudden I her Ghost.
Ghost " Dollie this can't be true you're mum is beside her self with worry."
I walk in to the hall and take the phone fromGhost.
Dollie " mum you haven't heard , Dad, Eisuke and Soryu are MIA. Something about the plane."
I fall to my knees in shock and ghost goes to turn the tv off.
Pheonix " don't."
Ghost " Pheonix what are we going to do."
Pheonix " I trusted Eisuke to bring Yuki home and now Dollie thinks he's dead. Omg I can't breath."
As I struggle to breathe the children come out of there rooms and sees the state of me. Eito runs down the stairs and embraces me .
Ghost " River take Storm , Yuki and Jean into the lounge."
Eito " mum what's up."
Tears fall from my eyes. Eito sense something wrong he pulls out his phone and calls his Dad and it goes straight into answering machine
Eisuke " I'm busy at this time please leave a message and I will call you at my earliest convenience."
Eito try's Yuki's.
Yuki Arisugawa " Yuki's unavailable at this time if it's important please call my darling wife."
Eito " fucksake , mum do you have Soryu's number."
Eito takes my phone and calls Soryu.
Soryu " sorry not around at the moment,"
Eito calls the only other person he can think of.
Yuzuru Shiba " what's up Nix."
Eito " uncle Yuzuru something has happened to Yuki and Dad."
Yuzuru Shiba" where is your mum , I'll be right over."
Eito helps me to my feet and we go into the lounge I lay on the sofa and Yuzuru comes running in.
Yuzuru Shiba " Nix the F.B.I are here ."
Pheonix " talk to them for me I feel so numb right now."
The F.B.I come in and one of them is Yuki's friend.
J Blake" Pheonix I need to know where Yuki was going last night."
I ignore his questions and turn my self around facing the back of the sofa.
J Blake " Pheonix I understand this is a tuff time but we need to know."
Ghost " they was wearing cream suites , yuki's waist jacket is purple, Eisuke's was Pink Soryu's was violet."
I walk out of the lounge and into the office and shut the door I pull yuki's jacket of the chair and curl into a ball on the floor.  Kazuomi walks in.
Kazuomi " oh girl let me take you to bed."
Kazuomi lifts me into his arms and carries me out the office when I hear J mention something to Yuzuru.
J Blake " I believe this was a planned attack."
Pheonix " Kazuomi put me down please."
He does as asked and I walk into the lounge and Yuzuru pulls me into his arms.
J Blake" Pheonix I'm so so sorry."
Pheonix " there's a FUCKING tracker on the plane. Please find them ."
J Blake" I will do everything in my means of finding him I promise you."
I go to walk away I completely go numb and lose my balance Yuzuru catches me intime.
Kazuomi " Pheonix let me carry you up to your bed."
He lifts me up again and carries me upstairs and lays me in the bed.
Kazuomi " we will  look after the children stay here."
He leaves the room and I get washed and head into the room off the office and lay on the bed, the bedsheets smell of Yuki. My phone vibrates with a text,
Ghost " were are you, the children are worried about you."
Pheonix " I can't face them make up an excuse. Ghost I just feel so paralysed right now my heart hurts."
Ghost " okay you know it's best to tell them the truth."
Feeling annoyed by that comment I walk into the lounge and the children are sat on the sofa.
Pheonix " children I need to speak to you , Yuzuru I need your help here."
Yuzuru sits on the sofa and pulls me onto his lap. Tears fall from my eyes.
Pheonix " Dollie called this morning saying Yuki, Eisuke and Soryu are MIA. Agent Blake reckons someone attacked them on the plane."
Eito " mum that plane has a tracking device let me get Yuki's laptop."
He disappears into the office and brings in the laptop enters in the passcode and logs into the tracking device.
Eito " it shows here that the plane departed at 1:45 this morning but at 4:15 am the tracker shows they never made it to Japan. I don't understand Dad knows how to fly that plane. Mum ,Yuki assignment what was it for."
Pheonix " he never said. Listen all of you I need you to help me , if auntie Ghost says its time to eat or go to bed I'm going to need you to do as your told okay."
I pull myself of Yuzuru and head upstairs and climb into bed I grab the headphones off the table and place them into my ears and flick through the phone yuki's added so many songs I play the music in my ears, I end up falling asleep I wake up and go down stairs.
Maid Kiki " Ghost took the Children to school, the Boys have gone somewhere with Yuzuru and Kazuomi. And Autumn called."
Pheonix " thanks Kiki look I know you're just the maid but could you call Autumn back and explain to her the recent events."
Maid Kiki " Pheonix of course I will ."
I end up going into labour and call Taiga.
Pheonix " Taiga my waters have broke."
Taiga Kujo " okay I'll send Hyosuke to come and get you."
Pheonix " okay make it quick."