Chapter 18

"I'm home," Ryan whispers in my ear.

I flickered my eyelids a bit trying to adjust to the light.

"H-hey," I said in a sleepy tone.

"Guess I was away for long, sorry love," Ryan said.

"It's okay really, I needed to catch up on sleep anyway," I replied."What time is it?"

"Just past 7pm," He replied.

"Okay, well let me get dinner starte-" 

"No, we are ordering today, you need to rest," Ryan interrupted

"Okay, fine then next weekend is my turn to cook, okay?" I asked.

"Okay," He said kissing my forehead.
                                                                          +++

I woke up at 11am and I was sleeping alone again today! This guy had better have an explanation of why I can't ever look at his beautiful face while he is sleeping or why I can't wake up in his arms even once!

 I heard the bathroom door click and Ryan came out wearing grey Calvin Klein boxer shorts. 

Imagine seeing a half-naked guy and seeing how sexy he is and how every other woman would want him and then you acknowledge that he is yours, your boyfriend. It felt really good.

"Why do you always leave me alone every morning," I said in a low voice, upset.

"Sorry love, I needed the bathroom," He said slipping under the cover.

I just turned my back on him to show that I was upset. Even though it was just to tease him. He slipped his arms around my waist and buried his face in between the crook of my neck, causing me to smile. Okay, I seriously need to be stronger than this.

"It's fine," I whispered drifting off to sleep again.

                                                                                  **

I woke up again to see that the sky was cloudy and promising rain. Great, I'll have to drive home in rain. I got out of bed and made sure that I don't wake Ryan up, as he was sleeping peaceful. 

I made my way slowly to the kitchen and began preparing cheese and bacon sandwiches for us to eat as soon as he wakes up. I then tied up the living room as I left it messy last night. I went upstairs to see that Ryan was still asleep so I took this time to check my phone. I had 2 missed calls from my mom, 3 missed calls from Riley, 1 Text from Tessa and 1 missed call from Tori. I guess I have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of people. I just hope mom and dad aren't home yet.

After checking my phone, I made my way to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and got into the shower. After finishing I put on blue jeans and a white tank top. 

I walked into the bedroom to see that Ryan was awake and on his phone. I gave him a smile as I started collecting my things and putting them in a bag. 

"Showered already?" He asked.

"Yep, my parents are coming back today," I replied.

"Oh, should I drive you back?" He asked.

"I have my car in the garage, remember?" I smiled.

"Oh yeah," He said.

"I made us cheese and bacon sandwiches," I stated.

"Thanks, well let me shower first and I'll come join you," He said rising from the bed.

  25 minutes later