Chapter 33

Whoop whoop new update!! Sorry for it being short, writers block really got me. Hope you enjoy though and if you have any stories I could read to help me get ideas please don't hesitate to inbox me or just comment. Thank you to those that always vote,  I can't express how much I appreciate it. 

Oh and I still need suggestions on Skye and Ryans characters ♥

        ****

Ryan’s POV

I quickly walked back inside, closed the front door and went into the kitchen.

“I think that went well,” Skye mocked.

I took a few steps towards her and she took a few steps back. “What am I going to do with you, Skylar?” I whispered, aroused again.

She laughed and took a few more steps back until her body was trapped between the counter and mine. I put my hands on either side of the counter to stop her from escaping. My body was pressed against hers and my lips a few inches away from hers. “Hmm,” She breathed when she felt my arousal against her thigh.

I kissed her lips and pulled away to look into her eyes. They were dark from arousal, darker than normal actually, almost unrecognisable. I kissed her neck and sucked on my favourite spot that had her moaning every time. This time I wanted my mark to be clearly seen and I wanted her to feel it in the morning as a reminder of what I was going to do to her. I squeezed her butt and she got the hint and jumped onto the counter.

I kissed her all the way down to the beginning of her top. I was irritated by it getting in the way so I ripped the fabric and threw it on the floor causing her to giggle. I smiled when I saw how hard her nipples were after I unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor as well. I kissed all around them and stopped when she let out a loud moan.

“Should I leave you like this or?” I asked mockingly. Her eyes showed desire and irritation. “Ryan,” She breathed in frustration.

Seeing her wanting me like this was uncontrollably arousing. I think if I became any harder my zip would bust.

As if she’d read my mind, her hands started working on my zip, pulling my pants down, leaving me in my boxers. “I want you right now.” She half whispered half moaned. I stopped kissing her neck and looked straight into her eyes. “Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded her head in response and crashed her lips on mine, immediately deepening the kiss. Her tongue took dominance as she explored every corner of my mouth. I started undoing her sweatpants and smiled into the kiss when they finally fell on the floor. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down to see her underwear soaked causing me to grin and kiss her belly button. I nibbled at the beginning of her underwear and slid it down using my teeth. Her fingers were now fisting my hair as I kissed her down there, licking her wetness with my tongue. “Hmm, I’ve never done this before,” I moaned licking her wetness from the corner of my lips. “Damn you taste so good.”

She was a moaning mess and I was enjoying every second of her showing me just how much of an effect I had on her. As I was doing the dirtiest things imaginable and her moaning and pulling my hair her phone rang. I could tell she was too in the moment to answer the call so I reached down and took it out of the pocket of the sweatpants and panicked when I saw that it was her mom on the phone. “I think you better take this,” I whispered putting the phone on her ear.

She cleared her throat before speaking, “Hello?”

“I'm not at school, or at home,” She answered. “Yes… I'm with him,” She said nervously. “Yes, wait, listen-” After a few minutes, she sighed before saying, “Okay,” She nodded as if the person could see her and hung up.