Chapter 20

It was Friday already and I was excited that the week had ended. I was getting ready to go to Ryan's place when my mom came in my room. 

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"To Tori's, her mom is gone again so I wanted to keep her company," I said. Thank goodness I had asked Tori to cover up for me this weekend.

"Oh, well we are going to visit some friends of ours in Miami and we will be back Monday night," She said. This didn't really surprise me because my parents can't spend more than two weeks at home. They may not be young but boy do they leave us alone a lot!

I have to admit, they gave us enough attention when we were growing up, breaking that 'parent is superior' to their children a bit. I speak to them about almost anything really. 

"Okay mom, safe travel," I said and hugged her before she left.

                                                                           ===

"We seriously must stop watching so many movies," Ryan said as we were about to pick out our thrid movie for the night.

"Well we could play video games tomorrow," I said.

"Not tomorrow, I, no we have something planned," Ryan said with a grin.

"I don't take you as the surprise type so just spit it out," I said.

"Well, to prove you wrong I won't tell you love," He said.

"You suck, shut up and put the movie in," I said before sticking my tongue out at him.

He stuck his tongue out too and he looked really weird so I started laughing at him until I fell to the ground.

"What?" He asked amused by my laughing.

"You-- loo-k-- haha," I said letting out laughs in between my sentence.

Acting all angry, Ryan started tickling me while I was on the floor and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Sto-o-p," I said trying to push him away but I was unsuccessful of course because he was more muscular than I am.

"No, you like laughing don't you," He said still tickling me.

I felt like my cheeks wouldn't go back to their normal position if we carried on with this. So I flipped us around so that I was on top and I started tickling him. It was beautiful seeing him laugh and flash his perfect white teeth.

He placed his hands on my waist making me stop tickling him and look down at his beautiful eyes. We stayed like that looking at each other(a third party would think we looked really creepy, but I don't care). I took this opportunity to lean down and kiss the corner of his lips. He groaned in response and I just giggled. He flipped us around and he began kissing me in every position close to my mouth. He pulled away and chuckled at me. I pulled his neck down and I felt satisfied when his lips met mine in a soft kiss. The feeling of his lips against mine was just... unexplainable. It felt right. 

Our moment was disturbed by someone ringing the bell at the door. Seriously!

Ryan got up and went to the door, coming back with the pizza we had ordered more than 45 minutes ago. He went back to the door, to pay I assume.

I had gotten up and started eating the pizza by the time he came back to the living room.

"Hey leave some for me," He said.

I just smiled, getting up to feed him the one that was in my hand as put his hands on my waist.

After eating we were both tired so we decided to go to bed early.