Chapter 13

It was Friday and we were still organising who would go out and buy what.

"Zak, you can go get the liquor," We told him.

"Geez, I thought you guys would stop bossing me around by now," He smiled.

"No!" We said in unison and giggled.

Zak took his car keys and started heading out but bumped into Ryan who was just about to knock on the door or something.

"I thought I'd have to come fetch you," Zak told him.

"Nah, I'm here," Ryan said with a grin.

"Hey, guys," He said to the four of us.

"Hey," We said with wide smiles.

"Ryan, can you go with the dweeb to get stuff for the party while we set up," Tessa asked.

"Sure," He said turning to Zak, "Let's go dweeb," 

Tessa just grinned at that.

"I still can't believe he is a teacher at 21," Riley said as the door closed.

"Everything is pretty much in order guys, can we go get dressed," I said.

"Cool, our stuff is in the guest room," Tessa reminded us; we were hosting the party, obviously at her house since her mom was on a business trip. 

Yes, our lives are awesome cause our parents are never at home and we get to be as rebellious as we possibly can.

"Okay," We said.

After taking a shower, I had Riley do my make-up while Tori showered and Tessa did her hair. 

"I think we need to straighten your hair to make the dress look even better Skye," Tessa said.

" Yeah sure," I said touching my brunette hair.

"Do you guys think I should dye my hair?" Tori said touching her brunetter hair as she came back into the room.

"To what colour," I asked.

"Dirty blonde," She said excitedly.

"Hmm, nah," I said disappointing her.

"Ha ha that look was priceless," Riley laughed histerically.

Tessa and I joined her as Tori just stood there acting like she was mad.

"Okay guys, the guys will be back soon, we need to get dressed," Tessa said.

                                                                    ++

By ten thirty the party was in full motion. People were sweating and dancing everywhere. Some were smoking, some drinking, some kissing and doing all those disgusting things.

Of course I was hardly sober as we kept calling for shots from Josh who volunteered to be our barman for the night. 

"Another around," Tessa shouted.

"Yeah bring it on Josh," Riley screamed.

"Drown our sorrows Josh," Tori said incoherently.

Yes my friends have had a little too much to drink.

I could feel some eyes watching me as I took my shot, but as I looked around, I couldn't see whose eyes I could feel on me. Maybe its the alcohol sinking in. 

"Wanna dance," Dave, one of Zak's friends asked.

"Take me," Tessa said before I could reply.

I smiled apologetically as Tessa dragged him to the centre and started grinding or something on him. After a few seconds he seemed to forget that he wanted to actually dance with me and started getting dirty with Tessa.

Sean and Riley also went on to dance, leaving me with Tori who had passed out or fallen asleep I dont know. 

"Wanna dance," an almost husky voice said.

"Sure," I said, not turned on by his forced huskiness.

I started dancing and grinding, doing all the crazy dances that looked like we were having sex with clothes on. 

After Xavier, I really haven't been going out and I guess I had to loosen up a bit. 

He put his hands around my waist and said, " Wanna take this upstairs?"

"Nah I'm good," I said getting out of his hold.

Im a virgin for heavens sake!

To avoid the stranger, I went out to get some fresh air.

"Want a puff," Someone behind me said.

"Sure I could use some," I said taking the cigarette from his hand and sitting next to him.

"What is a hottie like you doing here alone," He asked.

"I- d-don't know... Lonely I guess," I stuttered.

"I couldd get rid of that," he said tugging at the bottom of my all-too tight black dress.

"I dont think that's such a good thing," I said, seeing two of him now.

"Come on sweetheart, don't be a bore, I can make you feel good babe, make you forget about all your troubles "He said reaching up my dress.

"Uh, no.. Really," I said struggling to keep his hands away.

Riley's POV

"I could make you feel good babe, make you forget about all your trouble," I heard him say to her, they were in the dark and I couldn't see who he was talking to.

"Uh, no.. Really," I heard a voice similar to Skye's.

"Come on--" He began. "I believe she said no," I interrupted him.

"Wait in line bitch," He spat.

"Hey fucker, if I were you I'd do as she says," Sean said as he came and stood next to me.

"You spoilers," The guy said as he got up and walked away.

"Skye, hey," I nugged the lifeless body.

"Huh, hmm, Riley?" she muttered.

"Is this weed? Oh stupid girl." I sighed. "Sean help me get her up," 

"Skye," Sean said as he carried the drunken figure.

"Get her to a room please," I said worried.

"Okay babe, get her water or something," He said to me.

As I got inside the party was still swaying and some people had already passed out on the sofas.

"What's wrong," Ryan came up to me.

"It's Skye, she passed out and I don't know what she had before taking the weed I found on her," I said holding back tears. " Last time she had it she ended up in hospital.

"Calm down Riley," He said rubbing my shoulder. " Where is she?" 

"Sean just took her to a room," I told him.

"Okay, just relax, go back to the party, I will make sure she is okay, don't you worry," He said reassuringly.

"Thanks Ryan," I said forcing a smile.

      +++