Chapter 39

This chapter has not been edited, please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Song for the chapter: Dawn Golden- All I Want.

This chapter contains a little mature content.

Chapter 39

Skye's POV

"You guys need to master that jump. Don't be scared to hold each other to make it comfortable and less dangerous," Katie said as we rehearsed the part where we had to jump. Our dance was a mix of different dances but it looked a little bit like the dance in the video Try by Pink.  They apparently thought some of the choreography from there can relate to the theme of the graduation.

After doing the jump about three more times, Katie smiled with satisfaction, "Now that looked good. Graduation is in a three weeks and I think you guys have this. Now do it again and then we can take a break," She said.

We danced the whole piece for her and we made sure to put in a lot of emotion, as she would make us start over if we didn't.

Xavier and I had become close within the time we had to dance together. We had occasionally gone out for drinks or dinner after our rehearsals. Ryan didn't like it at first and he still doesn't like it, even though he will never admit. The main reason for him not liking it is that I spend so much time dancing and studying that I can never have time for him during the weekends.

"Wanna grab something to eat later?" Xavier asked as we took a water break.

"I'd love to but I have something planned with friends today," I smiled apologetically.

"That's fine, we can do it another time," He smiled.

"Okay, one last time guys and we are done for the day. Monday I will not be here, but it would be good if you come in and practice a couple of times alone, it doesn't have to be for as long as our normal sessions," She said and we both nodded.

We quickly went over our dance moves verbally before doing it for Katie, who was very satisfied with our work for the day.

As I was packing my sports bag, I checked my phone to see that I had a message from Tori telling me that they were going to meet me at my house. I quickly finished packing my bag and waved goodbye to both Xavier and Katie who were still packing theirs.

+

+

+

+

I felt really tired and sweaty by the time I got home so I quickly made my way to the shower so I could take a nice, long relaxing bubble bath. I hadn't had one in a while with all the rushing and lack of time. By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Tessa and Tori were sitting on my bed using my laptop. "We thought you would never come out, we have been here for days now," Tessa teased.

"What should I were?" I said ignoring my friend's statement.

"We aren't doing anything hectic, so I think you should just wear comfortable clothing, no dresses though," She said with a suspicious smile.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about spending the day with you guys?" I laughed.

"We have a full day planned, and it starts with lunch," Tessa smiled.

"I just got a text from Riley saying she will meet us there," Tori said.

"Cool," I said as I picked out a bra.