Chapter 3

As I rush out of the office, I'm steaming with fury, angry, rage you name it.

I decide to go to the girls' bathroom to cool down and probably stay there for the next few hours that way I could skip that dreadful subject.

I mean I may be smart but not in Geo. I've disliked it ever since I didn't get that whole Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Popcorn or something, I really don't care.

So I decided to skip Geo and attend my second lesson instead, which was AP English.

                                                       +++

I really didn't know who my teacher was or what she said by the time the bell rang. I slowly got up and walked out of the class to my locker. My friends were already there.

"Hey, so get your issue fixed?" Tori asked in a concerned voice.

"No, That Ms Welmer is totally useless!" I groaned, not really wanting to talk about it. "She said if she changed my time table then she would have to change the whole schools' including the teacher's ones," I told them.

"Ah honey, I'm sorry. Just do it for the semester and then change back to History next semester and you're clever so you will catch up easily." Riley said, attempting to cheer me up. How I loved Riley!

"Yeah just stick with it for now. Anyway come guys, let's go eat, I'm starving," Tessa said.

"Yep, me too" Tori agreed.

Making our way to the cafeteria we see Samantha from the blonde bitch clique making out with her boyfriend at the entrance. Like I need to be reminded that my make-out days were over, ever since he—never mind, I don't wanna get more upset than I already am.

"Hey everything will be fine alright? Just stay on top of it." Riley said trying to make me feel better again. Who else's friend is so caring?

"Yeah thanks," I whispered.                    

She gives me a warm reassuring smile.

We walk in to a very noisy cafeteria where we have the nerds- by the nerds I mean nerdier that us, don't-go-to-parties-or-go-out-for-drinks typa nerds sitting at the front tables. The jocks in the middle, mooning every girl they lay their eyes on. The Goths at the back looking all creepy but cool- not cool enough for me to join them of course. And we see all the others that aren't really put into cliques scattered everywhere.

"What should I get y'all?" Tori asked us as we approached the cafeteria line, which, surprisingly, was very short.

"Just a soda and an energy bar for me." I replied, not really feeling hungry.

"I'll get all the food I can fit on that tray!" Tessa exclaimed.

"I think I'll have what Skye is having, but add a sandwich" Riley said.

"Okay you go get us seats and we well get the food," Tori said pulling Tessa along.

As they walked away I spotted Riley's and Tori's boyfriends walking towards us.

"Here comes your man candy," I whispered to Riley as we sit down at a table.

"Hey babe, hey Skylar Skye..." Sean smiled to us before giving Riley a long kiss.

"Hey Sean," I say standing up so I can hug him. 

"Where is Tori?" Tyler asked looking for his girlfriend..

"She went to go get food for us. Oh here they come." I said as I spotted my two friends.

As Tori sees Tyler she smiled and picked up her pace. When she got to the table she put the trays down and started kissing her boyfriend.

"Sheesh, get a room you two," Tessa says as she makes her way over to the table.

"Yeah I agree." I groaned.

"Sorry," Tori said apologetically as they take a seat.

"So, how has the first few hours been for sexy?" Sean said looking at Riley.

"It's been hell!" I exclaimed, breaking their trance. I mean they are sitting with then rest of us. 

"What happened?" Tyler asked, getting interested.

"I've been moved from History to Geography," I growled.

"Shame, sorry sweetheart. Don't worry, I'm doing Geo too so you won't be alone," Tyler answered with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks," I whispered.

We spent the rest of the lunch period talking about last night's soccer game since we were all in love with sports.

                                                      ********

The day went by too fast and I hardly learnt anything. Probably tomorrow I will have to learn all the teachers' names and maybe see if I can get notes on what was taught today which would hardly ever be useful.

When I got home I was totally exhausted. I just went straight to bed because I just needed the alone time.

 That night I dreamt about all the horrors of doing Geography.