Chapter 14

Skye's POV

I woke up with the most horrible headache and a very sore throat. As I opened my eyes I realised I didn't recognise my surroundings. I turn to my side and I see Ryan fast asleep.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN BED WITH MY GEOGRAPHY TEACHER. I must admit he looks so sexy asleep. Back to the point; why is he in bed with me shirtless? I'm afraid to look further down. 

Thinking that I was having another one of my fantasy dreams, I checked the clock to see its 9am so I got back to my deep sleep, hoping that I'm still in a dream hopefully. 

                                                                           ++++

"Yeah, I will come over when I get time off work mom," I heard a raspy voice speak not so far from me.

Opening my eyes and seeing the same unfamiliar surroundings I knew it wasn't a dream that I had earlier.

Sitting up I meet Ryan's blue eyes as a smile forms on his pink lips.

"Uhm mom, I'll call you later... Love you too," He said ending the call." Morning," 

As I take the covers to see I'm wearing a baggy shirt I ask, "Where am I? Why are we in bed together, w- why are you shirtless.." I was about to carry on when he interrupted me, " Calm down Skye," 

"I can't calm down, did we you know?" I panicked.

"Skye, nothing happened between us last night," He reassured me.

Feeling slightly relieved. Holding my pounding forehead I asked," Then why am I in bed with you,"

"Last night you had a couple of shots,that might make you forget what happened yesterday," He said as he got out of the bed, wearing nothing but boxers. I could see the visible and sexy back dimples.

He quickly put on his pants from yesterday and went out of the room; only to return after a couple of minutes with water and pills.

"Here take this, I'm sure that headache is killing you," He said handing me the pills.

"Thanks," I said, not taking my eyes off his blue ones as I swallowed the pills. "Tell me what happened cause I don't have a clue, as you may have predicted.

After telling the story of how he saw me taking in ridiculous amounts of shots and tequila and how Sean had to help me to the room cause I was high. He also told me how he took care of me and stripped me of my dress and how he had to put his shirt over my body.

"Well, that was some night," I smiled.

"Yeah, at least nothing happened to you Skye," He said straight faced.

"Thanks for taking care of me, I'm truly grateful," I said.

"It's okay," He smiled.

I tried getting up to go shower but as soon as my feet touched the floor I fell over, stopping my face inches from touching the ground.

"Whoa easy there," 

"I just wanted to go shower," I replied.

"I think you should sleep for a bit and let those pills do their bit, yes?" He said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Close to 1pm," He said. " Sleep, I'll wake you up around 3."

"Okay, thanks Ryan," I said getting into the covers.

"Anytime," He whispered.

                                  ++

"Hey wake up sleepy head," I heard a voice say

"Hmm," I mumbled.

"Skye get up," the voice said.

"Ryan will wake me up at 3," I mumbled again.

"This is Ryan and it's three, so get up," he said, his voice becoming clearer.

"Okay,"I said opening my eyes to see Ryan sitting at the edge of the bed looking down at me.

"Go shower, I put your clothes from Tori in the shower," He said.

"Aren't we at Tessa's house?" I asked confused.

"We are, Tori bought your clothes," He said.

"Okay, I'm up," I said rubbing my temple.

"And the headache is gone," He smiled

"Yes, thanks to you," I smiled at him before closing the bathroom door.

Neatly folded was a red dress, a panty, a bra, a fresh towel and a toothbrush. I wonder how uncomfortable it was to fold my underwear.

After taking a long shower and getting dressed, I walked out to a much tidier room that had the bed already made.

"Seriously, this dude is beyond amazing," I said aloud to myself.

"Gee thank you," He smiled coming into the room. "Why don't you come downstairs, Tessa just came back with takeaways."

"Sure," I said walking down with him.

"Hello there," Tessa said with a knowing look.

"Yeah hey," I said annoyed that she was about to embarrass me.

"How did you sleep?" She asked on purpose.

"Fine, I replied sharply. "What are we eating?" I changed the subject.

"Everything," Zak replied before stuffing his mouth with chinese food.

" Sit down and eat you two," Riley said coming down stairs with a slice of pizza in her hand.

We did as we were told, filling our plates with food and joining in on the conversation.

"Okay bye guys," Tessa said to us as I headed to Tori's with Riley and Ryan going in his car.

"Great party, we must have another one," I said as I hugged Zak.

"Totally love, now take care and stay away from the weed," He mocked.

"Yeah yeah," I play punched him.

Riley said her goodbye as I went up to Ryan," Thanks for everything, I appreciate it, thank you," 

"It's okay, just promise you will stay away from weed," He smiled.

"Yeah okay,later," I looked back smiling before getting into Riley's car.

This guy is really growing on me. I think I may just... NO. He is my teacher, I can't allow it.

                                                                 +++