Chapter 25

A/N

So I know I haven't updated in a while and that's cause I just came back from camp a few days ago and I had to catch up on a lot of work. But don't fear I will be updating almost every day from now on.

So anyway hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's short and  don't forget to vote and comment.

Chapter 25

“Hey babe, what are doing today?” I asked Ryan from the kitchen.

“I don’t know, want to go to a theme park or do something out of the house?” He replied coming behind me and placing his hands on my waist.

“Ow, I love theme parks!” I said turning around to face him.

“I guess it’s settled then,”

“Well, let’s go change because I wouldn’t want you going-” I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Ryan said walking to the door.

“Ryan!” I heard a woman’s voice say.

“Hey Ashley,” He said with an excited voice.

“How are you?” She asked.

“I’m great thanks,” He said his voice becoming clearer as he walked into the kitchen.

The lady was about to speak until she laid eyes on me. “Oh hello,” She said looking at me suspiciously.

“Hello,” I said shyly.

“Oh yeah, Ashley this is my girlfriend Skye, Skye this is my sister Ashley,” He said introducing us.

“Hey,” I repeated extending my hand.

She inspected me from head to toe before shaking my hand, “Nice to meet you.”

Something about the way she said that made me feel like she was faking it because of Ryan’s presence but, it’s probably because I sometimes become paranoid.

“Well, I will be upstairs changing if you need me,” I said before turning to go up the stairs.

After changing into grey sweatpants and a white tank top, I quickly fixed my brunette hair into a lazy bun before going down the stairs.

“Ryan, you can’t go out like that, please go change,” I said to my half naked boyfriend.

“Wouldn’t you like it if I went out like that,” He winked.

Blushing I started, “Actually, I wouldn’t because all the girls would be going aft-”

“Where are you guys going?” Ashley interrupted.

“We are going to one or all of the theme parks depending on time,” Ryan replied.

“Oww, can I come?” She asked, “I haven’t been to any in so many years.”

“We were actually planning to have an alone da-,” Ryan started.

Interrupting him I replied, “Of course you can come Ashley,”

“Okay that’s settled then, Ryan please go and put on some damn clothes,” She said to her brother.

“Yes mom,” He said kissing my cheek before climbing the stairs.

“So how old are you?” Ashley asked me.

“Turning 18 soon, you?” I replied.

“Wait, so Ryan is dating a school girl?” She asked with disgust.