Chapter 24

We arrived at our airport and we were really tired plus it was a bit late. I knew my parents weren’t home and they couldn’t come fetch me and I couldn’t risk people seeing me with Ryan at such a public place. You know sometimes I actually forget that Ryan is my teacher and our relationship should be kept private at all times. I guess I trusted my friends a lot to have told them.

“Hey guys,” Zak said walking up to us.

“Hey,” We all said.

 “Damn you guys must seriously be tired because you are not giving me any love here,” He pouted.

“Shut up and take our bags,” Tessa said to her big brother.

“Seriously Tessa,” I frowned. “Hey Zak,” I said hugging him.

“Well, at least somebody is proper,” He said taking his sister’s bags and letting us take ours because we insisted.

“How were you guys when we were away,” I asked him.

“I was super as usual and Ryan was fine until you wouldn’t answer your phone then the dude turned miserable; he is fine now though,” Zak said.

“Stop trying to make her guilty about that,” Tori said punching him playfully.

“I just love doing that,” Zak smiled.

“Can you drop me off at his place?” I said getting into the car.

“Sure thing,” He said.

On the way we talked about Nick, who was going to visit Tessa this weekend. Zak couldn’t stop saying how stupid he thought Nick was to be in a relationship with Tessa, causing her to punch his shoulder every time. I think he should be paralysed by now.

“Okay guys, see you tomorrow. I’m going to collect my stuff tomorrow Zak. I love you guys,” I said from outside the car.

I went up the path and gently knocked on Ryan’s door.

“Hey babe,” He said rubbing his eyes as he opened the door.

“Were you sleeping?” I asked as I walked into the house and closed the door.

“Yeah,” He said.

“In that case I guess I will just have to sleep over because you are in no condition to drive me home later,” I said.

“Yeah I seriously can’t drive. Sleeping over is a great idea,” He said smirking.

“You are crazy,” I laughed.

“How was your trip,” He said walking into the kitchen to drink so water.

“It was great. Tessa got herself a new boyfriend, Nick,” I said taking a glass and pouring water for myself.

“And you?” He asked frowning playfully.

“I got a new sexy girlfriend,” I smirked.

“Girlfriend! Oh she better know she has unbeatable competition,” He smiled.

“God I missed you,” I laughed.

“I missed you too,” He said closing the space between us and placing his hands on my waist.

“What exactly did you miss?” I asked.

“I missed looking into your eyes, looking at your beautiful face but I mostly missed being able to do this,” He said.

“Do what?” I asked.

He lifted me onto the counter and I automatically placed my legs on either side of his hips. He leaned in and said, “This,” before connecting his soft plump lips with mine.