Chapter 15

It was Wednesday again and I was already wishing for the weekend to come. I would have gym today, which was awful; but I had Ryan after that so, it wouldn't be such a horrible day.

Walking out of Chemistry I rushed to Geography like I always did. 

"Finally she arrives, we having been waiting on you," Melissa says with an attitude.

"Sorry I'm late sir," I smiled apologetically at Ryan... Mr Carter when we in class.

"It's okay," He said fighting a smile, because we are in front of the class." I got the gifts finally, deciding what edible thing to buy for two intelligent girls wasn't easy." He said opening his drawer.

"Intelligent!" Melissa scoffs.

"Melissa, shut up please," Megan said calmly.

Melissa was really getting annoying, yes we having gotten along since Freshman year but geez, doesn't she ever shut up.

"Maybe he could be calling you intelligent if you actually focused on your school work and not trying to get every middle aged man into your bed," I smirked.

"At least my 3 year boyfriend didn't leave me because I wasn't woman enough to give him what he needed," She said with a fake smile at the end.

"Listen bitch, you don't know shit about-" I began but got interrupted by Ryan.

"Melissa, to the principals office please. I do not appreciate you starting trouble in my class," Mr Carter said straight faced.

"But sir, she started it, what must I say to the principal?" She whined.

"Just get out of my class please," He said calmly.

"No, I'm not leaving," She crossed her arms.

"I don't have time for your rubbish Melissa, get out," Mr Carter said, with such a calm voice it was unbelievable.

"You know what, fine! I don't need this Carter," She said packing her bags.

"Thank you," He said as she shut the door hard.

With two boxes of chocolate Mr Carter stood up and placed one tray on my desk and the other on Megan's. 

"Thank you," We said in unison and then smiled at each other.

"Remember guys, anyone can get the higheest mark, it's all about hard work," Mr Carter said before grabbing a whiteboard marker.

As soon as he placed his hand on the board people started whining.

"Geez fine, you guys can have this lesson to update your notes," He said smiling at the class.

"Thank you," We said.

                                                                              ++++ 

"Okay, since I wasn't here last week, you will have to work twice as hard this week," Coach Sara smirked.

People started protesting quietly to each other.

Does this lady always have to ruin our lives and make us hate swimming? The answer- YES!

"Get in and give me 20 laps," She said.

We all jumped into the pool and some people screamed due to the coldness of the pool.

"Oh stop being babies, move, swim, swim, swim" She screamed.

After doing the 20 laps, I was drained. And I was still going to be with Ryan Carter for another hour after this. Ah my life, see why I hate swimming so much!  

"Okay, you dismissed, get out," She said after making us do all those horrible things.

I could feel the pain from swimming so much in my thighs. It would totally become unbearable in the next few days.

"Hey," Ryan said looking down at me as I was still in the pool.

"Hey, coming in today?" I smiled.

"Yes, we wouldn't want you drowning again." He mocked.

"Yeah, we sure wouldn't want you getting drenched again," I mocked back.

"Yeah, yeah," He said jumping in and splashing water on me.

"Ryan!" I said pretending to be angry.

"Ah afraid of a little water are we," He said before splashing me with more water.

Soon we started splashing each other and laughing out loud. It was kind of cute how he laughed and flashed his beautiful white teeth. 

"Can we not work today, my body is sore from the training Coach S gave us," I whined.

"Yeah, okay just do two laps for me as a sort of cool down," He smiled.

"Fine," I sighed.

As I finished the second laps, I got to the edge of the pool and tried climbing out, his arms wrapped around my waist and he turned me around and slammed his lips on mine. 

At first I was startled but I ended up giving in and wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back.

Ryan's POV

I couldn't resist anymore, seeing her everyday without we doing anything to express how I feel was getting to me.

As I started kissing her, I could feel that she was shocked, but after a few seconds she gave in and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissing back. At that moment I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. As the kiss lasted longer, she tangled her hands in my wet hair, her hearbeat unsteadily fast. 

As amazing as this was I soon remembered that we were at school and anyone could spot us.

As I pulled away from the kiss I apologised, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't keep telling myself that every moment with you didn't make me feel alive. I have feelings for you, Skye Miller, and I just can't keep denying them, I've tried and I just ca--" I babbled but she shut me up with another kiss.

"If you can't, then don't," She said briefly before continuing with the kiss.

                                                                                       +++