Chapter 4

I woke up to beautiful Mockingbirds singing a tune outside my bedroom window. I got out of bed and quickly did my morning routine and then chose a simple white high- low skirt with a brown belt, a baby blue top, beige heels, a simple collection of jewellery and my black bag with my swimming clothes.

I decided to take my dad's BMW M6 to school because he and my mom left with the same car for work.

Maybe now that I'm using his car he might see the need to buy me my own; I mean seriously- I have a license you know!

                                                   *********

When I got to school, my friends weren't there so I just hung out by my locker listening to music. People were walking by and waving and I had to greet them all with a smile.

Don't you just hate faking a smile just so people don't think you have troubles that they might start spreading gossip about? Well, I've done that plenty of times.

As I look up from my locker I see the hot guy from yesterday walking past. He is dressed formally though, could he be a substitute teacher or an intern?

Nah, his beautiful features make him seem very young. He may as well be a student.

The biggest question that's running through my mind is why I cared enough to spend time analysing him.

"Hey sweetheart," Sean said with a smile.

"Hey Sean, what's up?" I replied, breaking out of my little confused train of thought.

"I see you gushing over him; don't even get your hopes up."

"What?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"That guy that just walked past is your new Geo teacher; so I don't think you can actually look at him with such a wanting expression hey," he laughed then shrugged.

"I wasn't looking at him like I wanted him!" I reply slightly offended.

"Okay, is that why I see some drool there?" He said pointing at my lips.

I touch them just to make sure what he was implying wasn't true. And there wasn't any drool!

"Seriously," I said as I give him a playful punch.

"Hey!" He replied, acting like he was scarred for life. "Anyway Skye, I gotta go to class, okay?" he said walking away.

What was that about now?

                                                            *****

The first two lessons went by swiftly. At least I tried to pay attention today. My AP English teacher, Ms Goff, introduced herself again, which helped me since I didn't know her anyway. My Dramatic Arts teacher, Ms Norberry was still the same so I was grateful for that.

I'm currently making my way to the third floor where I have Geo. I'm a bit nervous because I'm really bad at this subject and because the new sexy guy is the new teacher of the shitty subject.

As I make my way in, there are hardly any people sitting there that I can join or start a conversation with.

"Ey stranger!" Tyler shouted from the middle of the class. Hey, I didn't see him.

"Oh thank God you here," I said as I sit at the desk behind his.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just nervous about being in this class," I whispered back.