Chapter 41

"Graduation is in a few days, you better have a dress ready," Tori scolded me as I lay on my bed in my pyjamas, not daring to move. It's been over a week since I last spoke to Ryan and I'll admit I'm very depressed.

"I have the perfect dress for after our dance," I said softly.

"Can I see it?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's somewhere in my closet man, I'm too tired to leave my bed to show you," I said.

"That's it Skye! You are taking a shower and we are going to go out," She said dragging me out of bed.

"I don't want to," I whined. "I'm perfectly fine here."

"No you aren't! You have to be healthy and look good for graduation and right now you look like a zombie, no jokes," She said firmly.

"Laat me met rust!" I said irritated.

"Okay, I don't know what you just said but I'm still gonna drag you out of this bed and drag you to the bathroom, strip you and put you in the bath tub," She said.

"I said leave me alone, and I'm not getting out of my bed, it's comfortable," I said.

"Okay, you asked for this," Tori said rolling up her sleeves and pulling the cover off of me and throwing it on the other side of the room. She was about to carry me bridal style but I stopped her and started laughing, "Wow, you were serious. Okay, I can carry myself to the bathroom, I don't need you carrying me bridal style."

"I can still carry you if you want," She laughed as I opened the bathroom door.

"Not thanks," I smiled.

"You have twenty minutes then I'm taking you out," She called out.

+ +

"Okay Skye, you have your make-up done right? Okay, just go and use the bathroom or whatever because you going on stage soon," Katie said.

"Okay, is Xavier here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just arrived, he is  getting his make up done as we speak. Okay after you use the bathroom, I wanna see you in your costume ready for business," She said. I could tell she was nervous because she was speaking faster than normal.

"Katie, calm down, we've got this," I said trying to reassure her.

"Don't forget that as soon as you finish you will go to the bathroom and change into the same thing that the other seniors have on, so you will wear your dress, heels and your graduation attire thing okay," She smiled.

"Katie, I said calm down, you making me nervous now," I tried scolding her but she dismissed me with a wave.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and took a deep breath. I couldn't wash my face like I normally do when I'm nervous because my make-up was already on, so I just took a couple of deep breaths. As I did that I felt my phone buzz in my yoga pants. I pulled it out and saw that I had a text from that Ryan; I miss you. I'm sorry.

I felt tears building up in my eyes and I had to fan myself so that they can go back instead of falling and sliding down my cheeks. I have waited for almost two weeks for a text like this, pathetic I know.

I quickly texted back, I love and miss you way more; before running back to the room where I was supposed to put on my clothes for my dance piece for the school and parents.

"Get dressed quick, we going on in 10 minutes," Katie said.

"Okay," I grinned and put on my clothes faster than lightning. Katie adjusted everything that needed to be adjusted and I was ready to go.