Chapter 5

"Skye!" someone called out from downstairs.

I look at the clock, it's 12pm!

"Skye!"

I'm just ignore them.

"EY SKYE!!"

"WHAT!" I finally screamed.

"Your friends are here to take you shopping," Toya called out.

Oh shit; I totally forgot.

"Okay, tell em to give me 20 minutes!" I screamed back.

                                                           +++

Three hours later...

"Hey guys, I think I like this dress," Riley said as she stared at a dress.

"OMG that's beautiful," I said as I also stared at the dress she held out for us to see.

"Yep, let's get it and go; my feet are seriously killing me," Tessa complained.

"Yeah okay Tessa we get it, but can we go to the jewellery store first?" Tori said.

"Okay, then we can go home and pick outfits for tonight from this huge load of clothing," Riley said.

The nice thing is that all of us are almost the same size. But since I got boobs, I wear bigger shirts than they do and when they feel like wearing something a bit baggy they took my tops.

When we got to Riley's house; her parents were home so we went to greet.

"Hey Mom and Dad," we said in unison.

"Hi girls," Mr Sparks replied.

"Girls," Mr Sparks nodded.

"What you have in those bags?" Mrs Sparks asked

"Oh just clothes we bought for our dinner tonight," I replied.

"Oh that's nice, come and show us once you have changed Riley," she said.

"Of course mom; Come guys let's go upstairs," she said to us.

As we got to the room, I stared at everything and gasped.

"Riley, you changed your room theme?" I asked.

"Yep, like it?" She asked.

"Love it!" We all screamed.

Her room was bright pink and her bed was a pink and white leopard print. She had a black and white blanket. And her desk was white with a black and white polka-dotted chair.

Wow, what a total make-over from all the white she used to have.

"Okay, let's try out these outfits first," Tori said looking at the outfits she just laid out for us.

After changing and going to show Mrs Sparks what we bought; we were tired.

We decided to take a nap; and during the time I dreamt that I was drowning but somehow there were muscular arms lifting me up.

I quickly woke up from that awful dream!

I decided to wake the others up since it was 5pm and we needed to go out at 7pm.

10 minutes later...

"Seriously guys wake up now," I said.

"Five more minutes Skye," Tori mumbled.

"Yeaahh," Tessa said as she yawned.

"Guys come on," I said getting angry.

"Okay, I'm up, so all y'all better fucking wake up!" Riley screamed.

"Okay sheesh!" Tessa shouted back as she shaked Tori awake.

"Okay, can we shower and then get ready?" I asked

"Okay, so Skye and I will use my bathroom and two of you can use the guest room bathroom," Riley informed us.

"Okay, I'm showering here with Riley, the T's can shower in the guest room," I said.

"Cool," they said in unison.

                                                  **

After showering we did our hair and make-up. We all decided to go with smoky eyes and curly hair. It was 7pm by the time we finished, so we had to all jump into Tori's car on the way to the restaurant.

We had our dinner, laughing out loud and screaming to a point where we got a warning that if we carried on we would be chased out even if we are paying customers, so we just decided to leave before further embarassment.

When we got back to Riley's, I called my dad so he could take me home.

When he came I told them goodbye and left with my dad.

"Had a good time honey?" my dad asked.

"Yep, it was fun. I needed that," I told him/

"Why, school pressure?"

"Yes, and swimming pressure; since I suck at swimming," I exhaled.

"Well that makes both of us, so you not alone there kiddo. Just try your best okay honey?" My dad encouraged.

"Yeah okay," I said pouting.

My dad chuckled a bit.

When we got home, my mom and sister were sleeping. I said goodnight to my dad and went straight to my room.