Chapter 1

"Skye baby, wake up."

"Hmm..."

"Baby you're gonna be late for school if don't you get up now," my mom said in her very low musical voice.

I really didn't wanna wake up but hey, she is right, I mean it is the first day of senior year.

"Okay I'm up," I said as I slowly opened my eyes to see my mom's gorgeous face looking down at me in amusement.

"That's my baby, now I made you breakfast so go shower, look pretty and come stuff your face with all your favorite food." 

"Okay!" I said as I literally jump out of bed to my bathroom (not bothering to close the door as I hop into the shower).  My mother laughed before leaving.

As I take a shower I look at the resent cuts I had on my wrists,all due to that bastard ex-boyfriend of mine(even though I hate self harming myself, I think its the only way to get rid of the pain). I do understand why he left me though, it's not like I am pretty or sexy as my friends Tori, Tessa or Riley. It's not like I'm as gorgeous as my mom or even as handsome as my dad if I had to be a guy. I mean I really have nothing to offer to the opposite gender. I'm just a waste of sperm and egg!

My sister, Toya on the other hand is a total bonus to my parent's make-out session that may have accidentally resulted in her. She has a huge butt, perfect boobs, nice thighs, beautiful wavy hair, cute toes and fingers and here I was with a not-totally-invisible-ass, ugly toes and fingers that look like they were cut with a lawn mower. Oh let's not even touch the hair subject, I probably was the ugliest brunette alive!  

How I love my life.

After all the sulking and totally insulting myself, I decide to wrap a towel around my body as I walked into my closet. 

After much hesitation I decided to go simple with my slightly cut denim jeans, a white tank top, a few silver bracelets and to kick it off, a nice colorful scarf. Looking at myself I realised that unlike other people I tried, I'm not all about fashion like my friend Tessa, so I did a pretty good job. Oh before I forget shoes and go to school barefoot, (imagine people seeing my awful toes) I put on some cute white heels with lil' bows.

As I walk downstairs I'm welcomed by the mouth-watering smell of toast, eggs; sausages and what's that, bacon?

"Morning baby girl!" My dad said with a smile.

"Morning!" I replied as I tried to sound enthusiastic for his sake.

"Oh and morning to you too Ms-I-Can't-Greet-Cause-I'm-Stuffing-My-Face-With-All-The-Delicious-Treats!" I said as I glare at my sister.

"He—eey mmh," she sayid whilst stuffing her face with more food. See why she got all the right packaging and I don't!

"Baby leave some for you little sister," my mom scolded my sister.

I took a few bacon pieces, one well-done egg and a slice of toast; my normal breakfast. 

Suddenly my phone vibrates- Inbox from Tori

Tori-

"Ey bitch get ready we just around the corner."

Me- "Okay hoe"

Hmm is it only my friends and I that refer to each other as female dogs or is it a common thing, I wonder!

"Well, gotta go guys," I said after swallowing the last bit of my breakfast. I rush upstairs to get my bag and walk out of the house.

Just as I step out of the door Tori, Riley and Tessa are already waiting for me in Tori's beautiful white Range Rover Evoque.

"Hop in, we ain't got all day," Riley said.

 "Bitch please" I said with the sarcastic voice I'm known for.

*******

Author's Note:

Hey Beautiful People!

So, this is my first story and I'm so excited YEY! This is going to be a Teacher-Student fiction, but it may change depending on whatever reasons.

 100% of this story is fiction.

Please note that there will be bad language usage and some dirty jokes ^_^

Thanks for Reading and please encourage others to do the same.

<3  S.T <3