Chapter 32

I know you've waited over a week and I promised it would be soon. I'm sorry. I'm still home for the holidays and well it's hard to squeeze in some writing time and the writers block that I get at home (facepalm).  12 more days till I go back to school so I will update before that with chapter 33 that will change Ryan and Skype's relationship for the better or worse,  I don't know,  you will find out.

ANYWAY Sorry for this authors note being super long.

Thanks to those that constantly vote. I love you guys :)

Enjoy this chapter! !

                   *******

Chapter 32

Skye’s POV

I woke up in the same position I find myself in when I'm in bed with Ryan. His arms fitted around my tiny waist, his face in the crook of my neck, my neck feeling the breeze from his steady breathing. I woke up to do the same thing I always did, smile to myself after looking at his cute and peaceful face, kiss him on the cheek before checking my phone. Fucking hell it’s 09:57!!!

“Ryan, get up!” I screamed in his ear.

“Skye, why the noise now?” He asked in his low raspy morning voice.

“We are late for school, its bloody 10 o’clock!” I exclaimed.

“Hmm, I guess we’re staying in,” He said pulling me closer to his torso.

“Ryan! We have to get to school. If we don’t go it will raise suspicions,” I replied pulling away to sit up.

“Don’t you think it will cause more suspicion if we both came late?” He asked not bothering to open his eyes still.

“So you are not worried in any way if we get caught?” I asked.

“Stop worrying baby. No one will know we are here together. I’ll call the school later telling them I wasn’t well. Now come closer, it’s getting cold,” He complained tapping the space I had recently occupied.

“No, I’ll just go make breakfast then,” I said sticking my tongue out as I got out of the bed.

“But I'm not hungry, so you come back to bed babe,” He called out as I closed the bedroom door.

                                                  ++

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked as Ryan come down to the kitchen a few minutes after.

“Um, I think waffles and ice cream,” He said shrugging.

“You want ice cream in such cold weather?” I asked.

“Yeah so that when I'm cold we can cuddle,” He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing the top of my head. “I’ll be watching TV.”

“Breakfast is ready babe,” I called out.

“Okay,” He said walking in moments later. “Wanna come watch cartoons with me?” He smiled.

“Love to,” I grinned taking my plate. “Since when do you watch cartoons?”

“Since I found out my beautiful girlfriend lives for them,” He said. I put my feet on his lap and started eating my breakfast. I took the remote and started browsing. “Why are Friday cartoons always boring?” I asked irritated.

“I don’t know, maybe the-” He was interrupted by my phone ringing.

“Sorry, lemme take this,” I said sitting up and answering the phone. “Hey Riley,”

“Why aren’t you at school today? You two had better not be together, the principal is going over to his house and they called your mom too so you are in trouble, get out of there and don’t get caug-” Before she could finish her sentence Ryan’s doorbell rang.

“Don’t get it yet,” I whispered to Ryan after hanging up on Riley. “It’s the principal.”

“Oh damn, wait, okay go to the bedroom,” He said.

“Okay,” I said as we got up at the same time. I know he said I should go to the bedroom but I had another plan for this situation. Instead of making it scary I was gonna make it funny and risky.

“Mrs Clark, come in,” He said as I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a paper towel and got under the table.

“Mr Carter, you look well, care to explain why you weren’t at school today?” She asked.

“Can I get you a drink?” He asked ignoring her question. He was probably thinking about what lie he could come up with since faking an illness now would be useless.

“No Mr Carter, I am-”

“I’ll get you a drink anyway,” He interrupted as I heard their footsteps approaching the kitchen.

Ryan’s POV

“Can I get you orange juice, water or vodka?” I laughed nervously at the last one.

“Just tap water will do,” She said sitting down. I poured her water and joined her at the table.

“You look lovely Mrs Clark,” I said appreciating the old woman’s curly blonde hair. Her hair was well done for an old lady.

“Mr Carter, I see you are well, did you forget that we still have school on Fridays?” She asked. As I was about to answer, I felt hands opening my jean’s zip. Skye! I thought she would be in the bedroom.

“Well, Uhm,” I struggled to stay focused as the cold hands took hold of my shaft.

“Yes?” She waved her hand for me to continue.

I cleared my throat as I felt a wet set of lips on my tip. “Goodness,” I whispered.

“Mr Carter, you know it is very unprofessional to not show up for school. You are getting paid to educate children that will be the future of our country,” Mrs Carter lectured but, my mind wasn’t even concentrating on that but on the mouth that was working miracles underneath the table. I found it particularly hard to breathe when she took me whole and I was biting my lip to refrain from moaning.

“Mr Carter!” Mrs Clark brought my attention back to her.

“Oh my GOD!” I breathed as I cum right in her mouth.

“Mr Carter?” Mrs Clark asked with a questioning look.

“Oh, um, um, sorry I was just thinking, uhm about how my missing one lesson of class could cause a civil war in the future because of uneducated leaders. Um, gee its getting hot in here. Oh I'm sorry I didn’t come to school today ma’am I just overslept and well, I didn’t want to come to class late so I just well, stayed in,” I said relaxing as I felt Skye wipe some of the cum from my pants.

“Have you never heard the expression, ‘better late than never’?” She asked.

“Yes, well I am really sorry. It will not happen again,” I apologised and go up to escort her to the door so I could get my revenge with Skye.

“Yes, for your sake I hope not. Oh now I have to go the Millers Residence since their daughter was also not at school today,”

“Oh is that so?” I asked opening the door and leading her to her black Range Rover.

“Yes, strange because she has never missed a day of school. Well, have a good weekend Mr Carter,”

“You too,” I said watching as she sped off. Time to deal with this girlfriend of mine!