Chapter 55

"Are you okay?" Koala had followed you into the bathroom. "Yes, I am fine." You answered, wiping your mouth. I probably swallowed too much seawater. You thought. "Can you tell Mirai, to go to the training grounds immediately. I will be waiting there." You said, getting up and making your way outside. "Why don't you go rest first?" Koala asked. "I am perfectly fine. Just send her."

You knew your body was reacting to your training, but you had to endure it just a little longer. For the next days, you trained Mirai, until she passed out from exhaustion, and you continued to train yourself at night. You didn't sleep, you didn't eat. Only water touched your lips. You may think Why is she so stupid and doesn't eat or sleep? Does she try to kill herself? No, you didn't try to kill yourself. You had to break yourself down, before building yourself again. You surrendered yourself to nature's force, before absorbing it's energy to be reborn. (I know this is super boring, just hang on.) Every muscle was resculptured, every bone newly constructed: your body had reached a new level of Arament haki. Then you started to train every single fight movement you had learned, from fishman karate to rokushiki and the basic handling of weapons. At day 8, you brought your whip with you in the water, trying to combine it with Fishman combat. It had some...interesting results. Doerena Kingdom wouldn't miss their third tower of the right of the castle, would they? The biggest challenge was still not eating, though. I don't know how long I can keep going without (Y/F) pastry, or (Y/F) dish or....

Mirai pulled at your sleeve, waking you up from your day dream. "Why are you drooling?" She asked, her big eyes staring into yours. You looked at her, thinking back about your food daydream, and drooled even more. Mirai did what was best, she just ignored it. "Can you teach me how to kill someone?" "Only adults can kill someone." You sweatdropped at the thought. Your moral abyss wasn't deep enough. Yet. "But I want to learn!" Mirai pulled more at your sleeve, with big, watery puppy-eyes. Oh Roger, why me? "No is no!" "I hate you!" Mirai yelled, before running off to...you didn't know who. As you were into some drama, you followed Mirai inside. She actually cried out loud to Sabo, in the operating room. As you walked in, a dozen angry gazes were shot in your direction. You lifted your hands in surrender. Yup, I made a child cry. So what? You thought. Koala appeared next to you, while you watched Sabo trying to save his pants from being used as a tissue. "Did you try to tell her she gets another sibling?" Koala murmured to you. "What?" You shot her a gaze. "Come on, everyone knows. You're obviously pregnant!" "I am not!" You whisper-yelled back. "Don't lie, (Y/N°! who's the father?" She asked. "I am pretty sure I am not pregnant." "But you have been vomiting every morning!" "I. am. On. My. Period. Right. Now." You said, before turning away. "Ow." Pink dusted her cheeks. "But why is she crying then?" "I didn't want to teach her how to kill people." She sighed. "Kids nowadays..."

You crossed the room, picking said child up at her belt. "You're going to bed now, young lady!" You said, and ported her out of the room. "But I want to learn to kill people!" She squirmed. "I said no." "I hate you! I hate you!" "So does the World Government." You walked out of the room, a crying child stuck under your arm. "Ab ins Bett mit dir." You said to her. "Maybe there is some hope left for (Y/N) after all." Bunny Joe commented. "You think so?" Another one asked.

Two days after this incident, you left Baltigo. You had shared your information with Dragon, had trained yourself into this new form. "You have to stay!" An emotional Mirai hung around your legs, while you leaned against your bike. "I can't, you know." You stroked gently over her locks. "Then take with you." You smiled at her sweet words. Hack nodded at you. "Good luck, (Y/N), you will need it." You KNEW he was referring to the kid. Koala hugged you too. "How do you do it? You're so much taller now!" She said. It was true. A side effect of your training, was indeed a growth spurt. And not a small one: You towered at 2m18 now, far over most people present. Not that it's impressive next to Dragon or Hack. You thought. "Maybe, I have to buy new clothes." You said, looking down. You burst out of them now, in some cases literally. Meanwhile, a little girl tried to choke the life out of your leg. "Careful! I still have to use that." You said to her, lifting her into your arms. "Don't cry, Mirai, everything will be fine." You said wiping away her tears. "You have to come back, promise?" She said, holding out her little pinky. "Promise." You hooked in. "Now, what do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?" You asked. She just stared at you. "A stick." She laughed loudly at your joke. "great, now she's telling dad jokes too!" Hack commented. "Was that so apparent?" You turned your head to him, a smirk drifting around your lips. Hack threw his hands in the air, in a Why me?-gesture. "You are nuts!" He muttered. "I know. Squirrels really like me." You answered with straight face. "I give up." Hack answered. Tears of laughing rolled Mirai's cheeks down, as she sat in your arms. Hack walked to you, and took mirai out of your arms. "You still have to eat, little one." She turned around to you, and said very fast. "love you, mama." You froze. While hack walked away, carrying the child in his arms, while he talked with her amiably. Koala pushed softly against your shoulder. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You turned around, a blush covering your smile. "She called me mama! Mama!" You said, shaking her heavily. A smile reached your eyes, and melted all the sadness away. "She does all the time, when you're not around." Koala answered, her smile saying everything. "Are you levitating now?" She asked. "I am already past cloud nine!"

This was wholesome filler. I think. Ab ins Bett mit dir...I heard that more often than anything else. (A bit nostalgic today) Next part is the beginning of the ending. Or so I think. Questions? Anyone? (I am not giving up)

Author: So why am I dressed up as a princess?

Whipslash: Yeah, why actually?

Kalifa: No special reason.

Tashigi: Not all.

Hancock: Absolutely not.

Author *gets up and puts hands on hips*: You're keeping something back! Speak up!

Kalifa(natural liar): There's really nothing going on, author! Don't worry!

*Tashigi takes picture*

Author: What was that?

Tashigi: Nothing!

*Author drives Tashigi into a corner, meanwhile Whipslash goes into kitchen and raids fridge*

Author: There's really nothing?

Tashigi: Not at all!

Author: Are you sure?

Tashigi *too afraid*: There was just a small bet, with taking pictures of everyone in...controversial outfits.

Author: Was it Birdie who asked you to do that?

Tashigi: No! It's Hancock, Kalifa and me against...Mihawk, Crocodile and Ivankov!

Author: So Ivankov blackmailed you all into this?

Kalifa: Yup.

Author: Wait- you said controversial outfits. So why did you dress me as a princess?

*Everyone sweatdrops, thinking about author looking like a boy (sis said so) and irrational hate for dresses*

Tashigi: Because...

Hancock: Because...

Kalifa: Because...

Whipslash *spaghetti hanging from her mouth*: Because every woman is a queen, not just a princess, right?

Everyone: Right!!!