Chapter 41

20 minutes had passed while you were trapped under the iron bell. You had discovered a few things: You still had the two wedding rings, one around your finger and one in your balled hand. And Mr. Burrito-Burez's was partly trapped under the iron bell too. Meanwhile the cement had hardened around your ankles. And you still couldn't breath properly.

You were half fallen asleep, as someone hit hardly on the iron shell. The vibration went through your complete body, an caused an immense pain in your head. As you covered your ears, in order to stop the pain, you heard your client shriek: "Whipslash! Help me!" The bandits were actually trying to get the mafia boss out of this...situation. As they lifted the iron bell partly, to pull out Mr. Burrito-Burez foot, you grabbed the edge, before they could let the bell fall back. With an enormous growl you lifted the iron, only using your fingers (Long Live Haki!) until it fell behind you with an enormous Dang! . The men stopped from kidnapping the bandit, only to gaze you. Shadows covered your eyes, and your bandana, your trademark, dangerously fluttered around your wrist. "Who was the idiot that hit on the iron bell?" You asked, your voice covered in frost. They only exchanged glances, before laughing out loud. "Are you lost, little girl?" One of them asked with a talking-to-a-baby-voice. "You can't really do much with your feet in mortar, huh?" You took a deep breath. "Oh really?" You asked with a little smile. You reached under your dress, taking out the heels you had to hide under there before. Before they could react, you threw one like a frisbee, hitting three of them. "Wow, these are good quality!" You said grinning, throwing the remaining heel up and down with your hand. "Bridal strike!' You yelled, before throwing it with all your force towards the only gun holder left. While the man fell behind, you covered your fist in haki and hit on the mortar around your feet. The cement broke in a thousand pieces, and as you freed your feet, you ran towards Mr. Burrito-Burez, scooping him up, and picking up your heels, before running towards the high and small window.

You jumped up, landing for a second on the edge and then pushed your client out of the window, before scooping up your dress and diving behind him. While you were falling, you let your dress go, and tried to reach the screaming-like-a-pig-and-a-baby-combined Maffia boss. Just in time, as you hit the street down under in full force. Mr. Burrito-Burez had clasped his arms around you, tears streaming over his face. "That was fun." You said. The man only cried more, mumbling something like "I won't do this ever again." And "Crazy hag!". You ignored the last part. Lucky for you, you had parked your motorbike a few blocks further. You started to run, the man still in your arms, towards your beloved vehicle. But your luck was only short-lived, as a bunch of Marines came around the corner. And those bandits wouldn't show themselves as the Navy appeared, those cowards. You cursed not so bridal-like and sped up, hoping to reach your bike, before you collapsed from suffocation.

Bullets and swearing flew around fast, when you reached your motorcycle. You kissed the hood, happy that your baby wasn't touched. "Mr. Burrito!" "Burez!" "Mr. Burrito-Burez! Sorry I forgot! I will take you away now." "It's not Bur...IEEEEHH!" The man clasped his arms tightly around you, as a bullet hit the wall right above his head. The engine roared, as you started the bike. You twisted the handle, causing the deepening of the roars, before taking off. You zigzagged between pedestrians in the alleys, chased by a whole bunch of Navy officers. "What exactly did you do to get so much attention?" You asked your passenger. Mr. Burrito-Burez had shut his eyes tightly, and it took him a while to answer. "Hiring you!"

You had chosen a bit of an unlucky way towards the main part of town. You kept slipping halt as you reached the stairs towards a big boulevard, decorated with palm trees and sand stone. The stairs reached almost 40 meters down. As you heard the war cries and thundering footsteps from your nearing pursuers, you didn't have to think long. You turned the head of your bike rather roughly towards the stairs and hit the gas. "Woohooo!" You yelled as you crashed down the stairs. "I... didn't...SIGN...up...FOR...this!" Your client yelled, his voice trembling by every stair you hit with your wheels. You laughed maniacally.