Chapter 11

As you walked into the building, you asked Iceberg twice if he was sure this was the woman's bathroom. "What happened?" asked Paulie about your fear of walking into the man's bathroom. You blushed. "A few years ago, I maybe took a bath in the man's bathroom and..." Lucci walked by, seemingly not spending attention. You blushed even more. "Let's just say it was a devastating experience." You really did not want to talk about it. "I will tell you later where I have been."

You walked into the showers, closing off the door and thought about that moment.

You had been in CP9 for a few months, and you decided to take a bath late at night, as you had finished an extreme training session. You just wanted to relax your muscles and wash of the sweat of that day. You were tired. So tired. So you decided to rest your head on the side of the bath, just for a second. You woke up from chiming bells. It was probably past midnight. A little bit dizzy, you looked at the other side of the bath, seeing a silhouette. "Could you pass me the soap?" You murmured. The silhouette threw it to your side, causing you to get a little bit out of the water to catch it. "Thanks." You could see the shadow better through the fumes. The bath was immense. "Kalifa, did you dye your hair black? But you told me last week you would never dye your hair..." And now your brain started working. You screamed and hid your body under water. "Creep! What are you doing in the ladies bathroom?" You saw Lucci's face now clearly, but he only raised an eyebrow. "Ladies bathroom? This is the men's bathroom." You got red. "While I was asleep...Did you do anything to me?" "No." "Then why didn't you say something?" "You were peacefully asleep." You screamed angrily. "You're such a creep! You can't do such a thing to a woman." He didn't say a thing and just started to wash his back. "Don't worry, I have seen more...and better." "Are you also insulting me now?!?" You were extremely angry with him. "The others will come in here any minute. If you don't want to expose your body any more, you better go now." He turned his back on you, like he was searching for something. You took the chance he gave you, jumped out of the water and wrapped the towel around your body. "If you dare to say something to anyone, I will personally break your neck." You warned him. You turned around and walked to the door. The door flew wide open, as the other CP9 members came in. "OI, Lucci, I hope the water is still hot..."They fell silent as they saw you standing, in nothing more than a towel. You turned red, as this awkward situation only got worse. Fukurou's towel slipped off, as you were facing each other. Your face had now the color of a cherry. You breathed deeply, and walked with as much pride as you could work up past the others. To make it even better, your boss stood outside. His eyes popped out as he saw you. You couldn't have it anymore, and you rushed at him. "Listen, Spandam, You show me immediately where the ladies bathroom is." "We don't have a ladies bathroom." You lifted him angrily up at his collar. " Then build me one! Everything is good! I have seen enough naked men for the rest of my life!" "But the budget..." "I don't care about the budget!" You said, while throwing him through the hallway. You walked to the place where he collapsed, and pulled his head up. "Am I clear? I simply want bathroom." He nodded in fear. You let his head fall down on the ground, and turned around to all the CP9 members who stared at you. "If anyone dares to say one word about this incident, I will make your death miserable." You said, stepping away from Spandam.

You shook your head to clear the memory. Lucci's impertinent behavior infuriated you still until this day. But you had taken your revenge. Several times. But it still was not enough. And seeing Fukurou's...It had scarred you for life.

You stepped outside, where Paulie was waiting for you. "Could you tell me why you gave your clothes to the Navy?" He said with a frown. "Even for you, it is extremely...weird." You laughed, as you thought back. "Well, I was at an execution..." "You were at an execution or you got executed?" "Why would I get executed?" "I am never sure with you." "Anyway, a clown tried to execute a pirate and..." "Is that even true?" "Yes, it is." "And as I jumped down, I got hit by lightning..." "Why are you still alive?" "I can't tell a story when you constantly interrupt." "Sorry, sorry. Go on." "So,..."