Update

A quick message of the author: As school starts tomorrow for me again, I won't be able to update everyday. I will try to update twice a week, on wednesdays and sundays :).

I also couldn't write the next chapter, being severly depressed as school starts again for me. Honestly, the only thing I could bring myself to today was sitting in my bed and reading One Piece fanfics.

But the better part: Downhere there will be a dialogue, as I wanted to celebrate and thank that this fanfic was read 730 times. Still can't believe that. So, thank you!

The One Piece Daycare

As Tashigi and Whipslash negotiated with Ain, things didn't go well...

Author: Honestly, Ain! Why do you do this to me? Why change every person here into a kid?

Whipslash: I am still an adult, you know.

Author: No, you're not! This is your fault!

*Author points to all the crying and screaming ex-adults*

Author: A person does not simply attack someone when you are not pleased!

Whipslash: But...

Author: No but! You will help me, until Ain comes back!

Whipslash: What are we gonna do now?

*Shanks sleeps in Author's arms. He is with one year old, the smallest child*

Author: Ooohhhh! I have an idea! Let's do a kids birthday party!

Whipslash:...As far as I know, it's no one's birthday today.

Author: doesn't matter! I just do not want the kids to destroy my house.

Whipslash:... I get that.

*A good hour later, games and snacks are in the garden, Author sends the kids outside.*

Tashigi (9yo): What are we going to do?

Author: Okay, kids, come here! Today we are gonna play outside! There will be races and fun!

Crocodile: Seriously? We are adults, just trapped in a kids body.

Author: It would nice if you started to behave as an adult again. But today, let everything go, we are gonna have fun!

*Shanks suddenly pukes over author*

Author: Not that kind of fun.

Whipslash: Smoker! Kaku! You two will make sure the kids don't die!

Moria(12yo): Why I not?

Whipslash: We do not want a zombie apocalypse, right?

Author: One more rule: Don't try to kill anyone, otherwise there will be time out, understood?

*Kids nod in agreement before taking off and play different games*

*Author goes inside to clean herself up*

Hancock: Weeeeeihhhh!!!!

Author: What's wrong, Hancock?

Hancock: Akainu said something mean about Luffy!

Author: Where is he?

Aokiji (11yo): Hancock hit him, and he flew into the bushes.

Author: Why don't you care about him?

Aokiji: You said let go of everything, so that also means responsibility, right?

Author*whispers*: ...True. But we can't let him die, otherwise Oda is gonna kill me.

Lucci (2yo): Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Author: Okay, I am needed elsewhere. Don't let him die, okay?

*Doflamingo holds a panicking Lucci over a pool filled with water*

Author: What do you think you are doing?

Doflamingo: I heard cats didn't like water, so I wanted him learning how to swim.

*Author saves Lucci, and holds Shanks in one hand, Lucci in the other*

Author:...Don't do that again, Doffy. It is not very nice to force someone.

*Doflamingo pouts*

*Author sees no other solution, so she kisses Doflamingo on his forehead*

Author: Be nice, Doffy.

Doflamingo: Fufufu. One day, you will start to like me.

Author: That day is far away, i assure you.

Whipslash: What did I miss?

Author: Seriously? What did you miss? One day, I am gonna... Did you eat all the snacks!?!

Whipslash: Oops.

Author: You are the biggest kid of all! I am done with you! Time out!

Whipslash: But...

Author: Time. Out. Now.