Chapter 28

Doflamingo leaned back, while moving a loose arm for more comfort. But he wasn't the only warlord sitting on a pile of bodies. Gecko Moria even stole someone else's bodies. Anyway, you stood there, slightly panting. "To be honest, I never thought you would arrive here as a prisoner, honey." He chuckled. "It's not like they have a bus stop here." You answered bluntly. The bird laughed even louder. "Ah, these encounters with you are keeping me alive!" "Is that a good or a bad thing?" You didn't wait for an answer, as you walked to him. You plucked him. Literally. You pulled out one of the feathers of his enormous coat, and yelled, to no one specifically: "Does anyone have a pen?" No one could help you. "Seriously?!? Thousands of soldiers, and no one has a pen? What's wrong with you? Is it because you are men?" You yelled/ cried.

"I have a pen." You turned around, relieved that at least one person had brains. Crocodile stood behind you. "Oh." An awkward silence fell over you. "Don't be so disappointed. I even have your stuff." He huffed. Your face lid up hearing those words. "Really?" "Where's my hook?" The ex-warlord asked. You were silent for a second. "I don't know. It could be on my boat in Sabaody Archipelago...or an admiral could maybe have claimed it?" You said, while you grabbed your rolled whip swiftly. You turned around, and started to run. "What are you doing?" A confused reptile-like person asked, while the blonde laughed behind his back. "Getting your hook back!" What would happen if Doffy did the chicken dance? You definitely had not eaten much, as you tried to shake out the thought.

A shadow in the air had gotten your attention, and the moment the guy materialized, you disappeared. And appeared, right behind you. "Surprise!" You said, as you tapped on his shoulder. You bended your knees, ready to jump anytime. Kizaru smiled sluggish at you, before a light saber appeared in his hands. "You should be dead by now." He said. "Nah, I thought that was boring." You smiled back. You jumped into the air the moment the admiral tightened his grip on the sword. You unleashed the whip, going full mode. Kizaru slashed his sword in your direction, but you simply dodged his opening attack. Still in the air, you made 360* turn, stretching the whip to his full length, before using a full circle attack. Kizaru wanted to cut your whip with his sword. As the blade and the string clashed, the leather wrapped around the handle, and you pulled the sword out of his hands in swift motion. You didn't wait until he recovered from his surprise. You dove to him, attacked him from above, left, under, right, reverse with your whip, hands and legs. Kizaru didn't have the time to make a counterattack.

The moment you lost your rhythm for a brief moment, Kizaru kicked you in the chest. You flew several meters away, trying to stop the force, slipping over the ground. You regained your balance just in time. You grabbed your whip, stretching the leather, covered in Haki, between your hands. An enormous sword clashed on you. While you kept the blade from your face with your whip, your hands trembled under the force of your opponent. Cracks formed around your feet. A low growl escaped your mouth when you pushed back the attack. The man stepped back and regained his fighting posture. Your whip panged as you let it role in the air with a small movement of your wrist. You circled around him, taking careful, calculated steps as you eyed him. The man turned his grip on the handle of his sword a bit, a motion you luckily noticed. He suddenly swung his sword in an upwards motion, and would have slashed you in half if you still stood there. You had long predicted his attack, and you jumped over his hand and sword, using your full weight to kick his leg from under him. You were happy used your two legs together. Before the man fell over you, you rolled from under his falling body.

But you hadn't thought about his quickness, as he grabbed your leg and pulled you down too. You dodged his knife, while struggling to get out of his grip. You got a handful of his collar, and slowly started strangle him. The man rolled on you, pinning you down. You let go of his collar, and grabbed instead the hilt of the knife. You turned the knife until it pointed at the officer's throat with pure force. You suddenly grinned. "Does this still count as fighting?" You asked. The man shrugged. "You know, you're one of the only worthy opponents here." You said, not caring about the weight on your chest. "You're a bit overconfident now, you know?" "Worthy in the sort of morals." You said. "And also in strength, but I am not supposed to say that. Arrogance and so." You shrugged as you saw his look. You suddenly let go of the knife, you moved your head as the resistance suddenly dropped, and drilled a hole in the stone. "I am happy my head isn't there anymore." You smiled, as you slipped away.

But then you heard a scream, and you froze in your motion. Ace, Akainu and Luffy. A hole in a chest. A hand covered in magma. Blood. Someone stood next to you, frozen too. You opened your mouth, but nothing came out of it. Your heart shattered, broken glass falling in slow motion. You tried to say something, but your voice was silenced. Knees fell down on the ground, and a sudden anger came over you. You turned your head to the shocked officer next to you. "Help me. I will offer you everything you want, if you help me." You said. The man only nodded. You looked back to that man, razorsharp daggers in your eyes and heart. No one touched your death buddy. A term that sadly became true. You balled your fist, pure hatred and force pumping through your veins.

You didn't have to look at your temporary ally to know what he would do. You walked a few paces ahead, keeping your back on him. "Thank you, Erin."

This is short, I know. But it is extremely difficult to write fight scenes! So please be patient for next chapter. Also last chapter, you maybe remember that Whipslash suddenly used a spear? Well surprise! She can use generally what's around her, and have an all-round knowledge on weapons. And about the chicken dance: I hope it will haunt you for the rest of your life! Wohahaha!!!

Whipslash: You made a very brave decision, author.

Author: I am still not sure, girl.

Doflamingo: Fufufu-Are you coming, author?

Tashigi: Do you have everything, author-san?

*Author checks bag*

Author: keys, wistle, rope, ducttape...I almost forgot my books!

Tashigi: Here they are!

*Author turns back to Whipslash*

Author: Remember me why I am doing this again?

Whipslash: Good luck.

*Author goes downstairs, where Doflamingo, Shanks and Mihawk are waiting*

Author: Few rules: You can't smoke, drink or kill during hours, okay?

Shanks: What!?! No drinking? What are they trying to do? Torturing us?

Doflamingo: No killing, huh? So boring-fufufufu.

Author: I already warned you. It's worse than Impel Down.

*Author and entourage leave house*

Whipslash *eating Author's breakfast*: By the way, Tashigi, Where are they heading to?

Tashigi: The boys wanted to go to school with author-san, I am afraid.

...