Chapter 19

Mia's POV:
There, standing on my doorstep was Joe. I didn't get mad, I got upset and I broke down. I feel to floor and sat in a ball crying.
"It's okay Mia, I came here to tell you that I'm such a stupid dick 'ed and I'm so so sorry for what I did. I want to be with you forever.....but you probably hate me.." I stopped crying and looked up at Joe. I smiled, for the first time, in a long time.
I wiped my eyes and stood up, he came to give a hug but shrugged him off.
"What?" He asked.
"I want you to stay in Brighton for a while, if that's okay, but not here. I just wanna have time to pull my shit together and take a few deep breaths and get my life back on track before I love you Joe." I said, I looked at Joe who was smiling at me.
"I love you, and I really hope you love me Mia." She said.
"I do!" I said smiling, "I forgive you for being such a stupid arse" I laughed, he spun me round and hugged me tight.
I wanted to moment to last forver.
"I'll either ring Zoe and Alfie or Marcus and Niomi and ask if I can stay there a few nights and maybe do some collab video's for my channel or something.
"Oh my god I completely forgot about my youtube channel." I said. I checked YouTube on my phone and my last video was last month.
I tweeted 'sorry for the lack of video's lately guys! Been super duper busy and had quite a hard time but am not prepared to tell you guys about that. Love you all thanks for sticking with me! X'
I sent the tweet and then put a reminder on my smashed phone for filming tomorrow.
"How did you get those massive cracks on the screen Mia?" Joe said looking shocked at my phone.
"Dropped it." I said not wanting to tell the truth, well it was the half truth.
He laughed, "clumsy girl!". I chuckled.
"We'll go get a new one soon yeah?" Joe asked, "I need a new one to, wanna get the 6+" he said.
"Nah I don't like the sixes, too big. I'll get the 5c!" I said.
"Okay! Plan for tomorrow?" He said smiling.
"Yeah, I'm also sorry for not keeping in touch Joe, I've really really missed you. You were my super glue to every problem I had and without you they just got worse......that sounded sooo cheesy!" I giggled.
Joe laughed, "what do you mean? I was the problem half the time! Without me your problems would be nothing!" He said chuckling.
"Bullshit!" I laughed, "don't forget my self confidence issuses, anxiety & eating disorder....are those not problems?" I asked, suddenly we stopped giggling and Joe unexpectedly just pulled me into a tight, warm hug.
The world seemed to stop and I just wanted freeze this moment, standing here, resting my head on Joe's chest and breathing in the fresh scent of his aftershave. I smiled into his chest and looked up him.
"I love your smile and the way your hair shines and your green eyes dance in the light. You're beautiful Mia, remember that always..." Joe says.
I feel all warm and happy inside, my insides melt with joy and grin up at Joe.
Suddenly our faces meet and we're kissing, it's the best kiss I've ever had. I want the moment to last forever. I really don't want to break apart, but we do, obviously, and Joe hugs me again and smiles at me.
"I best be off to Zoe's then I'll see you tomorrow then and we'll go phone shopping. Is that okay?" Joe asks.
"Yes! Of course. Umm I'll call round Zoe's around 11:00am or something if that's alright with all of you?" I say.
"Okay. Yeah I'll check with Zo and text you in the morning. Have a nice evening lovely." Joe says, he pecks me on the lips and smiles before leaving my flat.
I love Joe, I really really do.
----------------------------------------------
Cheesy chapter ahah! Hope you ship #Jia and are glad they're back together. Their might be more drama in the future but the next few chapters should be less tragic haha!
Please vote for this chapter, follow me and comment if you like this story!
Xoxo,
Hel💕
P.s. Tysm for 2.5k reads! Cannot believe that! Glad so many people are reading!👍