Chapter 32

Joe's POV:

I sat on our double bed tears pricked in my eyes, I've had a few arguments with Mia, some much worse than this but I love her so much, it hurts so much when we argue. I get up and look out the window, over the rode and onto the beach, there's a small skinny figure huddled up in jumper on the pebbles. Mia.
I grabbed my hoodie and chucked it on. I stomped downstairs and shoved on some shoes and headed over the rose and stumbled down the pebbles onto the beach.
"Mia...Im sorry.." I said.
"Joe!" She said smiling, "I'm sorry too..." She whispered trailing off. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her and breathing in her vanilla scented perfume.
"I love you..so much.." I whispered.
"I love you too.." She replied smiling.
"Lets go home sleepy head, I'll run you a nice bubble bath, yeah?" I said standing up and taking her hand.
"Awh, thanks Joe!" She smiled.
We walked back, hand in hand. When we got back to house she snuggled up on the bed watching YouTube on my laptop whilst I ran her a bubble bath.
When the bath had finished running and the bubbles were practically overflowing over the bath, I called Mia.
"Thanks Joe! Best boyfriend award!" She said.
"Why thank you!" I chuckled.
She went and relaxed and watched some cheesy film or TV show on her laptop whilst she was in the bath and I started to edit a video.

Mias POV:
I was in the bath relaxing and I started to think about everything that had happened over the last year. It had been horrible. I wanted to re-start everything, get a fresh start. That wasn't going to happen if I had a baby.
I don't want a baby, there's no time for a baby. I want to have time to be young and have time to travel with Joe and be in love and maybe get married before we have a baby.
I got out the bath and into (outfit above) my pyjamas.
I sighed slowly and walked over to Joe. He wrapped his perfect tanned arms around my waist and smiled at me, kissing my forehead.
"You'll be okay, everything will turn out okay. You might not even have a baby inside you. Smile my love." He said.
I giggled. "Joe. You are the best man on earth, I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said. We kissed, and I knew that Joe was the only person who could really cheer me up. I'm lost without him.
Joe went off and had a bath and I wrote and published a blog post and then Joe came back out of the bathroom completely naked.
"Bloody hell Joe! At least warn me when your gonna be naked!" I laughed.
"Sorry!" He said and shoved on some underwear quickly.
He rushed over and got into bed. I closed my laptop and put it down next to the bed on the floor. I checked my phone, one message.
'Hey! When can we come down and see you and Joe? Haven't seen you guys for a while! Love mum. X'
"Oooh my mother might be coming down soon with the family, when should I say she could come?" I ask Joe.
"Monday next week?" Joe suggests, "we're not really busy next week."
"Okay sure!" I smile and quickly tap put a reply.
'Next week, Monday maybe. Would be great to see you. Lots of catching up to do! Xx' I press send.
"Oh god. The baby. How will I tell mum?" I panic.
"Don't tell her just yet, because we might not have one. Don't panic, if we do. Your mum will understand, you've always had a great mum." Joe says.
I smile, it's true. When I was a teenager going through bullying, eating disorders and mood swings and all that other stuff that comes being a teenager, my mum was always so open for a chat and always understood me.
I go to sleep, for once feeling happy. Joe's arms are wrapped around me and all my friends live near me and I might be seeing my family soon. Things are looking up...maybe.
-----------------------------------------
Hope you are all enjoying this ff. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment if you are.
Updating every 3 days now!
ily all,
Hel💕
🍋 New twitter - @suggsweets 🍋