Chapter 26

Mia's POV:

"Okay Mia, today we're going to make a video explaining our relationship and friendship to our viewers so that everyone can respect our realationship." Joe says. He's setting up the camera, tripod and studio lights as I get ready at my desk.
"I don't wanna do this Joe. I just want to delete my channel. I wish no one knew who we were so that we could be respected in a realationship." I moaned.
"It'll be alright, c'mon!" Joe said patting the seat next to him, wanting me to sit down.
I took a deep breath and Joe turned on the camera.
"Hey guys! Today I'm here with Mia and we are going to explain our relationship to you as you all saw a picture of us in Barcelona when we went with Zoe and Alfie last week and got confused."
"Yeah, so basically......", I took a deep breath ready to explain and then I feel my eyes fill with a few tears "I'll let Joe explain." I choke.
Joe explained everything and I also explained about my eating disorder and that I'm getting help and I can't help it so could people stop being mean.
"Thanks for watching guys, also remember that YouTubers are people too and we have feelings. We love you loads."
"Byeeee!" I smile and cheerfully and possible, I'm tired of hiding my feelings behind smiles.
Joe clicks the button on the camera to turn it off and as soon as the cameras off I burry my head in my hands and I feel my vision go blurry and I have a sudden sick feeling in my stomach.
I ran to the bathroom as my stomach lurches. I lean over the toilet and throw up.
"Mia?! Whats wrong?" Joe shouts from outside the bathroom.
I open the door and walk out.
"Sudden sick feeling..." I sigh.
Joe wraps me in a long warm hug and I know that he is only one who can make me truly happy.
--------------------------------------
Are you enjoying it so far?
Comment and Vote!
ily! Xoxo,
Hel☺️🌷